Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950515459 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1227

Thread: New online game HERO WAR

  1. #961
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    As you can see, i am being bullied by powerful ppl
    anyone can take revenge for me?

    Especially Skykingdom (10276)
    =======

    On 01/25/06 at 11:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/25/06 at 11:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/25/06 at 05:42PM:
    Safe-T (10104) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/25/06 at 09:28PM:
    RaiMemek (10861) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 04:40AM:
    Zombie (10498) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 07:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 07:18PM:
    Safe-T (10104) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 07:28PM:
    MTabek (10157) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 08:18PM:
    Demonic (10583) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 09:41PM:
    Tantri_yuliandini (10850) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 09:41PM:
    Tantri_yuliandini (10850) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 10:52PM:
    Demonic (10583) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/27/06 at 01:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

  2. #962

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Update yourself here and pls add a follower to those that you have not.

    1. Juxtapox (11138)
    2. Tempest (11386)
    3. Pandora (11294)
    4. VRIII (11537) Warr
    5. wolfsg (11585)
    6. filofari (11603)
    7. paine (11592)
    8. purezerg
    9.
    10

  3. #963
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    West Coast GRC
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by ST_sg
    response to your call

    ------------------
    wolfsg vs. FURY

    wolfsg attacks FURY for a total of 582741 damage!
    FURY retaliates for 421572 damage!

    wolfsg has man-handled FURY!
    From the ruins of the battle: 10671 gold has been plundered.

    You have gained 7486 experience!
    Tks for such a fast response, but not much money. not worth for you to whack.

    But tks

  4. #964
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    West Coast GRC
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by anka
    Update yourself here and pls add a follower to those that you have not.

    1. Juxtapox (11138)
    2. Tempest (11386)
    3. Pandora (11294)
    4. VRIII (11537) Warr
    5. wolfsg (11585)
    6. filofari (11603)
    7. paine (11592)
    8. purezerg
    9.
    10
    Hi we have a main list and a daily clicker list. If you are interested, pls look for the list that you want to be added to.

    Pls do not start a new list

  5. #965

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    okay.... +1 for all except the following due to IP banned. Sorry....
    - Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    - filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    - paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    - shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    - togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    - reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    - Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    - oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    - phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319

    (Clicked oredi)
    . Juxtapox http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11138
    . Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    . VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    . wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    . CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    . swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    . eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    . scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    . Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    . piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    . spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    . raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    . snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    . mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    . kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    . chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669
    . miguel http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14542


    Please help me click.... . kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265

  6. #966
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    bonus +1 to all who +1

    1. Poohbear
    2. Sector65
    3. Kevyan
    4. Redieye

    now +1 back for me

    http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15392
    Last edited by ortega; 27th January 2006 at 04:55 PM.

  7. #967

  8. #968

  9. #969
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    West Coast GRC
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    bonus +1 to all who +1

    1. Poohbear
    2. Sector65
    3. Kevyan
    4. Redieye

    now +1 back for me

    http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15392
    You have added a follower to maisy's forces!

    maisy now has 15 followers! With more followers, she will be able to defeat even tougher opponents and rise to the top!

    Ok, have +1 for you

  10. #970

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    okay.... +1 for all

    - Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    - filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    - paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    - shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    - togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    - reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    - Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    - oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    - phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    - Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    - VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    - wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    - CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    - swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    - eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    - scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    - Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    - piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    - spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    - raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    - snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    - mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    - kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    - chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669
    - miguel http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14542
    - otrega http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15392
    - wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    - Sector65 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13562
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945

  11. #971

  12. #972
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    As you can see, i am being bullied by powerful ppl
    anyone can take revenge for me?

    Especially Skykingdom (10276)
    =======

    On 01/25/06 at 11:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/25/06 at 11:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/25/06 at 05:42PM:
    Safe-T (10104) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/25/06 at 09:28PM:
    RaiMemek (10861) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 04:40AM:
    Zombie (10498) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 07:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 07:18PM:
    Safe-T (10104) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 07:28PM:
    MTabek (10157) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 08:18PM:
    Demonic (10583) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 09:41PM:
    Tantri_yuliandini (10850) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 09:41PM:
    Tantri_yuliandini (10850) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/26/06 at 10:52PM:
    Demonic (10583) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    On 01/27/06 at 01:23AM:
    Skykingdom (10276) has attacked you! You lost the battle!

    wow, so many powerful people, any idea what their defenses are?

  13. #973

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    need help again ... don't know why this guy attack me until so song ...

    THJ (11682)

    attacked me 8 times already ... pls help me to attack him ...

    his attack level is 283102

    defense i don't know ...

    he took away +/- 400k damn ... those can wack him pls help me to ... thanks ...

  14. #974

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Here's mine...
    http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15488

    Can someone explain a bit on the +1 thingy?

  15. #975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Here's mine...
    http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15488

    Can someone explain a bit on the +1 thingy?
    you help add followers to those in the list and we'll return the favour to you

  16. #976

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    +1 for all for the day~

    - Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    - filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    - paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    - shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    - togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    - reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    - Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    - oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    - phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    - Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    - VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    - wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    - CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    - swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    - eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    - scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    - Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    - piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    - spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    - raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    - snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    - mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    - kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    - chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669
    - miguel http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14542
    - otrega http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15392
    - wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    - Sector65 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13562
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945

  17. #977

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    How many followers can be added in a day? Seems like more than 1 within 24 hours is possible.

  18. #978
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by oTaRu
    +1 for all for the day~

    - Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    - filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    - paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    - shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    - togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    - reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    - Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    - oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    - phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    - Thor http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11284
    - VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    - wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    - CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    - swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    - eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    - scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    - Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    - piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    - spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    - raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    - snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    - mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    - kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    - chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669
    - miguel http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14542
    - otrega http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=15392
    - wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    - Sector65 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13562
    - blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    How come my old charac (Pandora) keep coming back hahah Now using Thor

  19. #979
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    wow, so many powerful people, any idea what their defenses are?
    1 day 8hrs ago

    paine vs. Skykingdom

    paine's rages uncontrollably as he lusts for blood!

    paine attacks Skykingdom for a total of 580259 damage!

    paine summons a monstrous lightning storm!

    paine's magical barrage causes 158715 more damage to Skykingdom!

    Skykingdom has the advantage of first strike!

    Skykingdom retaliates for 748698 damage!

    paine has lost the battle!

    Though you have lost the battle today, you walk away determined to train harder to one day surpass your opponent.

  20. #980
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    wow, so many powerful people, any idea what their defenses are?
    15 hrs ago

    paine vs. Demonic

    paine's rages uncontrollably as he lusts for blood!

    paine attacks Demonic for a total of 599009 damage!

    paine summons a monstrous lightning storm!

    paine's magical barrage causes 154841 more damage to Demonic!

    Demonic has the advantage of first strike!

    Demonic retaliates for 908717 damage!

    paine has lost the battle!

    Though you have lost the battle today, you walk away determined to train harder to one day surpass your opponent.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •