Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 20354043444546475055 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1227

Thread: New online game HERO WAR

  1. #881

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    . Juxtapox http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11138
    . Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    . Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    . VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    . wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    . filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    . paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    . CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    . swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    . shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    . blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    . eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    . togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    . reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    . scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    . Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    . piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    . spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    . raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    . Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    . oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    . phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    . snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    . mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    . kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    . chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669

    +1 from togu - spwl2... after that got IP error liao
    Yes yes, always +1 from togu first.

    You da man!

  2. #882
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    . Juxtapox http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11138
    . Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    . Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    . VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    . wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    . filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    . paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    . CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    . swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    . shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    . blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    . eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    . togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    . reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    . scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    . Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    . piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    . spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    . raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    . Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    . oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    . phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    . snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    . mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    . kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    . chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669

    +1 from togu - spwl2... after that got IP error liao

    oi, not fair leh, why you skip me?

  3. #883
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    oi, not fair leh, why you skip me?
    i din skip you la... the last time i clicked... after you got error liao
    so... continuing from where i stopped

  4. #884
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    389

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Yes yes, always +1 from togu first.

    You da man!
    not man by the way... (wo)man!

  5. #885
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    West Coast GRC
    Posts
    97

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Hi all,

    anyone can help to +1 more for me to get the 30000

    will +1 for all when the time limit is up in the late afternoon.

  6. #886

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    . Juxtapox http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11138
    . Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    . Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    . VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    . wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    . filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    . paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    . CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    . swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    . shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    . blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    . eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    . togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    . reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    . scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    . Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    . piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    . spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    . raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    . Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    . oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    . phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    . snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    . mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    . kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    . chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669

    +1 for most ppl listed... some ganna IP error...

  7. #887

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by filofari
    not man by the way... (wo)man!
    My bad.

  8. #888

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Sector65
    Hi all,

    anyone can help to +1 more for me to get the 30000

    will +1 for all when the time limit is up in the late afternoon.
    You have added a follower to Sparhawk's forces!

    Sparhawk now has 151 followers! With more followers, he will be able to defeat even tougher opponents and rise to the top!

    There you go.

  9. #889
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    . Juxtapox http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11138
    . Tempest http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11386
    . Pandora http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11294
    . VRIII http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11537
    . wolfsg http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11585
    . filofari http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12037
    . paine http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11592
    . CharSiewPau http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11322
    . swatch http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11335
    . shlfter http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11329
    . blurblock http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11945
    . eikin http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11702
    . togu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=12382
    . reno77 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13399
    . scanner http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=13175
    . Silverthorn http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14024
    . piggypaul http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=10874
    . spwl2 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14155
    . raptor1 http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=11331
    . Redieye http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14050
    . oTaRu http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14195
    . phewie http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14319
    . snowblower http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14079
    . mage_garion http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14156
    . kevyan http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14265
    . chiang http://www.herowar.com/recruit.phtml?id=14669



    + 1 for all above lor , happy happy fighting

  10. #890
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    OK time to +1 for chiang

    You have added a follower to Chiang's forces!

    Chiang now has 19 followers! With more followers, he will be able to defeat even tougher opponents and rise to the top!

  11. #891

  12. #892

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Nowadays, whenever I wanted to plus ppls or myself, I always kena blocked becaused my IP address is always under the temp banned list.

  13. #893

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Nowadays, whenever I wanted to plus ppls or myself, I always kena blocked becaused my IP address is always under the temp banned list.
    time to visit www.freeproxy.ru
    Canon 40D|17-55 f/2.8 IS|100 f/2.8 Macro|135 f/2L|300 f/4L IS|430ex|BG-E2

  14. #894

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Y the list all different 1? Anyway I add for all the list i can find in this thread liao. Happy attacking. Dun provoke me hor. I got back up system 1.

  15. #895

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Yes yes, always +1 from togu first.

    You da man!
    Togu u are catching up with me liao. I need to maintain my ranking liao..

  16. #896

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Nowadays, whenever I wanted to plus ppls or myself, I always kena blocked becaused my IP address is always under the temp banned list.

    haizzzz ... sama sama .....

  17. #897
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    I cannot +1 from home (Cable Modem)
    I suppose that it is because the IP is not static.

    But I don't have problems from work

  18. #898
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    915

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by shlfter
    Y the list all different 1? Anyway I add for all the list i can find in this thread liao. Happy attacking. Dun provoke me hor. I got back up system 1.
    can i be yr back up?

  19. #899

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by VR2
    can i be yr back up?
    You rank number 3 liao, I rather Togu be my back-up. Wah that shanky so weak wan to hit me sial. I think i abused him too much.

    shanky attacks Avenger for a total of 133135 damage!

    shanky casts a huge fireball!

    shanky's magical barrage causes 32195 more damage to Avenger!

    Avenger retaliates for 1157423 damage!

    You have won the battle!

  20. #900

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •