Thread: Starhub Hubber

Default Starhub Hubber

Hi

Is anyone confused like me or am I alone. Recently, tried to access some info for my Starhub account.

There is a Hub club, Gee club, CableTV .... I was terribly lost. If anyone works in Starhub, customer service, please feedback that your online services too CHEEMP.

Default Re: Starhub Hubber

lol.. i too was confused.. too many names to know what was what..
    did u merge all services together under account? if u access ur hub account, should be able to see all 3.

never mind the Hub ID, make sure you enrol them all in Hub Club to enjoy the discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    never mind the Hub ID, make sure you enrol them all in Hub Club to enjoy the discounts.
    Talk about tat.... I only realise this after a few months??? Y make people go through all the trouble to get the discount? They should integrate their services so that u are given a discount once u get all 3 services....

If you subscribe to Cable TV, Maxonline and mobile line.. all three must be same name same address.. you will become a Hub member. you will get 10% discount for mobile and 5% discount for the other two..

yes but you have to go and register your account. I have two mobile, MOL and Cable, and wanted to add my second mobile for discount. I was trying to include it into the HubID but could not, so I called the hotline which was when they told me to make sure I register the number at HubClub (different from HubID) to get the discount. Putting all accounts on HubID will not get you the discounts.

For that matter I am still not able to get my second mobile line into HubID, the option simply doesn't show up

Quote Originally Posted by sky888
    If you subscribe to Cable TV, Maxonline and mobile line.. all three must be same name same address.. you will become a Hub member. you will get 10% discount for mobile and 5% discount for the other two..
    The discount for mobile has been increased from 10% to 15%.

Can Starhub combine all the bills into 1? I have MaxOnline, Starhub Mobile and Digital Voice. So right now I receive 2 mails from Starhub. Can't the info be combined at all, like what Singtel does?