Page 90 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40658085888990919295100 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,800 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hahahaha NVM la..he's like that one la.. must find someone suitable to take care of her liao..hahahahaha..

now sweating but i am wearing sweater but still feel the chill air..liao....

Try the trial version only without any helper yet and no fantastic lighting.. to confirm the date later on the actual shoot..now only can think of what medication to take..
    er...i can help you take care of jolie

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    really blowing my top now!! i can ask the whole lot of asd people to go EAT COW DUNG!

1. pushed the dog to me when we found it. said no one among can take the dog for 1 nite.

2. didnt bother to find me groomer and even when i called them, both told me busy. then never mind, gave me 1 no. which the groomer not around or shop closed

3. after i scolded them this morning them for being IRRESPONSIBLE, they said they want the dog back , found a home (after few mins i told them off.. so efficient ah )

4. now they threatened me, said i better hand over the dog else they report me to AVA

5. accused me and my fren, selling the dog for $$$

6. said me and my fren playing games with them.

really one thing to say about them : super UNprofessional
    why dont you complain to ava first?

oh...sue them for point 5 too!

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    For ur living room? What kind do u want? What's ur budget?
    Yes for my living room. Look for a TV bench for 29 Inch tv
    Hmmm prefer a corner TV bench.. ..
    budget $500.

I dun like walnut colour.. pinewood is nice... can help?

really blowing my top now!! i can ask the whole lot of asd people to go EAT COW DUNG!

1. pushed the dog to me when we found it. said no one among can take the dog for 1 nite.

2. didnt bother to find me groomer and even when i called them, both told me busy. then never mind, gave me 1 no. which the groomer not around or shop closed

3. after i scolded them this morning them for being IRRESPONSIBLE, they said they want the dog back , found a home (after few mins i told them off.. so efficient ah )

4. now they threatened me, said i better hand over the dog else they report me to AVA

As long as no money did change hand. And the new owner can proved it as witness(es). I don't see how they can accused/sued you lah. Anyway, it is even bad publicity for them......no one dare to call them in regard to homeless dogs liao.

Hahahaha NVM la..he's like that one la.. must find someone suitable to take care of her liao..hahahahaha..

Try the trial version only without any helper yet and no fantastic lighting.. to confirm the date later on the actual shoot..now only can think of what medication to take..
    i feel that your eating habit very bad... serious problem
    eat alot alot full full ..
    like that... not sick then is weird

i dun quite understand what you mean?
    U need someone to cut the dog fur? I can help.. i groom my cherish.. i dun mind go over your home to groom her..
    but because i use scissor might take an hr to groom if u dun mind me at ur home for an hr.
    If u need someone to take care her 1 nite.. i can help u do that during weekend.
    PM me.. i lend u my hands

sianz.. puke 2 time this morning, sweat yet feel the chills..head heavy..sick liao..go see doctor later..sianz...

wonder got take any wrong food yestersday at JB or the Bak ku teh at baslertier..or just some flu..sianz..

Wah, take care ley....hope it is not some new strains of bird flu ley

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i dun quite understand what you mean?
    U need someone to cut the dog fur? I can help.. i groom my cherish.. i dun mind go over your home to groom her..
    but because i use scissor might take an hr to groom if u dun mind me at ur home for an hr.
    If u need someone to take care her 1 nite.. i can help u do that during weekend.
    PM me.. i lend u my hands
    no lah already groomed. fur all gone, nails trimmed , ears cleansed and everything ok liao. the stupid ASD people now wans the dog back, AFTER i got it groomed and AFTER i called them irresponsible.

no time yesterday to bother to find me one groomer , now accusing me of SELLING the dog and PLAYING GAMES, wtf
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

asd si simi?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    asd si simi?
    http://www.asdsingapore.com/

this asd. make me feel so scared if i do find stray dogs, i WONT give them any call
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

no lah already groomed. fur all gone, nails trimmed , ears cleansed and everything ok liao. the stupid ASD people now wans the dog back, AFTER i got it groomed and AFTER i called them irresponsible.

no time yesterday to bother to find me one groomer , now accusing me of SELLING the dog and PLAYING GAMES, wtf
    then now how??

this asd. make me feel so scared if i do find stray dogs, i WONT give them any call
    This is quite ****.. damn.. dun know what to do~

den go some pet forum complain lor...

anyway problem with some volunteers are that they think they are saint... and that ppl who brings those 'pest' to them are finding problem... and they are doing a 'saintanic' job helping those pets.. awwww... so high almighty... better go ask them fetch my papers...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    den go some pet forum complain lor...

anyway problem with some volunteers are that they think they are saint... and that ppl who brings those 'pest' to them are finding problem... and they are doing a 'saintanic' job helping those pets.. awwww... so high almighty... better go ask them fetch my papers...
    oh these ASD people can really go eat cow dung already.

i just called AVA. firstly ASD ppl saw the dog but no one among them willing to take it back
    ironically ASD ppl asked me take care of it, then now roti prata peng, said i selling the dog. i purposely asked the guy from AVA , can ASD 'sue' me ? he laughed and said no. adoption cases go straight to SPCA anyway.

wow some Saints indeed think i'll call the police if they dare to harrass me further. so much for ASD
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    This is quite ****.. damn.. dun know what to do~
    they messed with the wrong person today. im totally pissed off by this bunch of jokers. called themselves dog lovers and caretakers. i feel sorry for the dogs they taking care of.

ive to go straight home tonite.. see if i can go home earlier
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

harlow...

Always pop out of the sudden n say Harlow! Got something more xin xian a bit or nt?

they messed with the wrong person today. im totally pissed off by this bunch of jokers. called themselves dog lovers and caretakers. i feel sorry for the dogs they taking care of.

ive to go straight home tonite.. see if i can go home earlier
    Gd heart oso so poor thing! Poor furrycake!

Wow......ur Jolie so popular! Most WLC posters wan to snatch!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Always pop out of the sudden n say Harlow! Got something more xin xian a bit or nt?
    wth?