Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #161
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Clarinet!!!! U r so kind hearted!! Help out at Children's home.
    Ya lor, so good. When u're free, can do volunteer work at my home also

  2. #162

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u trying to tell ppl u the ugly duckling issit? so haolian now swan?
    Swan ur head! Nw still ugly!!! Y? Y? Y? Y grow up liao still nvr change to swan? Y? Y? Y?

  3. #163

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    But a tiger, nevertheless, can still paw pple to death
    Mi no finger nail. A tiger wif no paw!

  4. #164
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Swan ur head! Nw still ugly!!! Y? Y? Y? Y grow up liao still nvr change to swan? Y? Y? Y?
    But u got husband liao, right? And soon, got cute baby coming, right?

  5. #165

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    haiz... eat sweets liao dun brush teeth...
    I brush my teeth more than u bath urself leh!

  6. #166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Mi oso! When I was in Primary 1, ppl oso give comments on how ugly n dark I look! Nobody wan to play wif mi! I always feel ugly since then. Nobody wan to take a 2nd look at mi!
    i look! i look!

    actually i will play also
    Last edited by madmacs; 27th December 2005 at 01:21 PM.

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I brush my teeth more than u bath urself leh!
    really ar? then u must be brushing now...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #168

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    But u got husband liao, right? And soon, got cute baby coming, right?
    Yeah! My husband is no fish prawn oso can! I am the prawn loh!

    Btw Wiz23, how to hav cute baby huh? Nt every baby is cute leh! Since ur BB so cute so seek ur advise loh!

  9. #169

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i look! i look!

    actually i will play also
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

  10. #170

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! My husband is no fish prawn oso can! I am the prawn loh!

    Btw Wiz23, how to hav cute baby huh? Nt every baby is cute leh! Since ur BB so cute so seek ur advise loh!

    hmm...funny want cute baby from wiz23?

  11. #171

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
    women...give them full attention also kena

    funny the queen

  12. #172

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    really ar? then u must be brushing now...
    I brush 3 times at 1 time! Whitening, fluoride n 24 hrs!

  13. #173

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...funny want cute baby from wiz23?
    JUZ NID ADVISE ONLY!!!

  14. #174

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    women...give them full attention also kena

    funny the queen
    I dun wan FAKE attention!!

  15. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    All babies are cute what ... only when they grow up not cute anymore

    My mum said i was a cute baby, but grow up pple call me "bui eh"

  16. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...funny want cute baby from wiz23?
    here we go again ...

  17. #177

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    All babies are cute what ... only when they grow up not cute anymore

    My mum said i was a cute baby, but grow up pple call me "bui eh"
    Nt all BB r cute! I saw some grumpy ones, angry ones, sad ones, naughty ones n etc....

    Huh!!! I tot all cute BBs grow up to be cute! My sis is a cute BB. When she grow up, she oso attract a lot of bees.

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nt all BB r cute! I saw some grumpy ones, angry ones, sad ones, naughty ones n etc....

    Huh!!! I tot all cute BBs grow up to be cute! My sis is a cute BB. When she grow up, she oso attract a lot of bees.
    like u lor... cute bb... grow up ugly... the point of adorable is somehow under investigation...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hmm...funny want cute baby from wiz23?
    think they adult liao lah... so time to have adult type of activity... aka adultery...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #180

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    like u lor... cute bb... grow up ugly... the point of adorable is somehow under investigation...
    I was an ugly BB oso. When did I say I was a cute BB!!! I was ugly all the while!

Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4789101114193459 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •