Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3863788386878889909398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    probably cause when you sleep you dont eat. if you dont eat you sure lose weight. but then hor...not good for your muscles cos i think they will weaken eventually...

then again...if you dont have muscles then nothing to worry about
    I have big muscles. Dun forget I am fr Mechanical.

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

I tink I really wan to sleep liao! To make myself less fat!

Yawn....!!!! Gd nite!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Veri eng hor! No nid to take pics huh!
    u better go to slem (sleep+slim).

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    north east wind?
    or someone farted?

Sianzz, just came back from the shopping centre. Want to buy fishing rod(Penn surf rod 12')....sold out liao. Need to go to another outlet.

Look like going to rain heavily liao........

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    btw guys, any idea if any grooming salons opened today ? can help?
    been trying to find one today , its fur is badly tangled and all crumpled together.
    need to trim its fur, nails n shampoo.

poor dog
    can go to http://www.alphapets.com.sg/

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Sianzz, just came back from the shopping centre. Want to buy fishing rod(Penn surf rod 12')....sold out liao. Need to go to another outlet.

Look like going to rain heavily liao........
    Wah, Melbourne also raining ah?

Wah, Melbourne also raining ah?

I don't know...I was having my nap. My mum said it rained a few drops then stop liao. But the sky is much darker than usual.

Ate sardine veges(someone finished all the fishes). Going to Kmart kai kai liao.....hope to find that surf rod

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I don't know...I was having my nap. My mum said it rained a few drops then stop liao. But the sky is much darker than usual.

Ate sardine veges(someone finished all the fishes). Going to Kmart kai kai liao.....hope to find that surf rod
    All the best!

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    i called that, no one answered

anyway thanks alot, Claris.. told my fren about it then we brought the dog to a groomer whom she knew personally. she charged us half price despite we reached her house 9plus last nite

i simply cant keep the dog, then they (asd's people) and this fren who asked me keep the dog supposingly i thought for one day, asking me to keep for good. i really have no energy to argue with my family overt this dog, not when it's nearing CNY period lor. i hope my family dont bring it to SPCA these 2 days

anyone wans a Pekinese? it's very, very tame. barked like once this morning (he went oof twice then my grandma asked him diam then he diam liao). i think it's getting attached to me... shitty
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i called that, no one answered

anyway thanks alot, Claris.. told my fren about it then we brought the dog to a groomer whom she knew personally. she charged us half price despite we reached her house 9plus last nite

i simply cant keep the dog, then they (asd's people) and this fren who asked me keep the dog supposingly i thought for one day, asking me to keep for good. i really have no energy to argue with my family overt this dog, not when it's nearing CNY period lor. i hope my family dont bring it to SPCA these 2 days

anyone wans a Pekinese? it's very, very tame. barked like once this morning (he went oof twice then my grandma asked him diam then he diam liao). i think it's getting attached to me... shitty
    Got the doggie pics?

Funny, i wish i could but it's totally bald now.. if i take pics of it, it actually looked like an undernourished bulldog

ive to tell my fren liao lah, really cant keep this dog. i think better send away quickly, keeps wimpering when he doesnt see me. very attached to those who cares for him...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Funny, i wish i could but it's totally bald now.. if i take pics of it, it actually looked like an undernourished bulldog

ive to tell my fren liao lah, really cant keep this dog. i think better send away quickly, keeps wimpering when he doesnt see me. very attached to those who cares for him...
    Y make the dog bald??? So poor thing! Been cold these few days due to raining season. Animals r such sensitive creatures. They know who is gd to them loh!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Y make the dog bald??? So poor thing! Been cold these few days due to raining season. Animals r such sensitive creatures. They know who is gd to them loh!
    sigh.. here's the brief history.
    we had no choice ,all its furs had to go. when we found it (it's at Tampines area), it's in such a bad condition. all its furs gone bad, stuck with mud & dirt, caught in the rain durign last weekend and all its furs were tangled / clumped together and it smelt really, really bad (the kind what made ppl throw up, literally). after its full grooming last nite, it's totally better liao. no bad smell but it has some slight skin problems. it's literally starved and god knows how long it's been out there. but can see the bones.. all who had seen this dog felt for it. i feel very sad as im saying all these...

i'm not optimistic about keeping this dog for long, at most keep to this weekend then i really either have to dump the dog like its previous owner (NO WAY LAH!!) or send to SPCA. either this... i have to find an adoption home temporarily.

i cried for the last 2 nites.. it's getting too attached to me.. it seemed to be scared of being abandoned again. i dont know what to do.. maybe i'll start a new thread.. see who wans to adopt
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

ok i found a pic similar to it (actually it should like that if its not bald )

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sigh.. here's the brief history.
    we had no choice ,all its furs had to go. when we found it (it's at Tampines area), it's in such a bad condition. all its furs gone bad, stuck with mud & dirt, caught in the rain durign last weekend and all its furs were tangled / clumped together and it smelt really, really bad (the kind what made ppl throw up, literally). after its full grooming last nite, it's totally better liao. no bad smell but it has some slight skin problems. it's literally starved and god knows how long it's been out there. but can see the bones.. all who had seen this dog felt for it. i feel very sad as im saying all these...

i'm not optimistic about keeping this dog for long, at most keep to this weekend then i really either have to dump the dog like its previous owner (NO WAY LAH!!) or send to SPCA. either this... i have to find an adoption home temporarily.

i cried for the last 2 nites.. it's getting too attached to me.. it seemed to be scared of being abandoned again. i dont know what to do.. maybe i'll start a new thread.. see who wans to adopt
    Yeah! Can try loh! So poor thing!

ok i found a pic similar to it (actually it should like that if its not bald )

Tis kind of dog nt bad loh! Quite cute!

Morning everyone...ate vegetarian bee hoon again with kopi. Last time damned hungry...ate one huge apple.

What is the big story? Doggy? Furrycake, you go dress the dog up and ask the experts for model/portrait shoots lor. Maybe can ask for a fee too.....dog canned food, biscuits, shampoo?