Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2954697477787980818489 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I can't take more than 500ML if not sure ..
    if not sure about what?

Can add papaya to try..
    payaya?? milk? sounds like anna nicole smith

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    she's 4 years older than me... well she went Bali to stay at the Chalet.. with this ang moh, during Xmas period..
    oh.. before that have they met before?

er.. sound like your friend just jump into a trap and tide herself onto it and the predator cut loose the trap for her because he is not interest in that food..
    i also say...sounds like the prof got what he wants and he's ready to split.

this is what im afraid of. i quarrelled with her few times around Nov - Dec last year and she called me a negative person and all those around me feel pessimistic as well, just when i told her that this guy is a rip off. im trying to psycho her, comforting her then that she should take things slowly. he told her si mi that, he doesn't know whats gonna happen to them?

i dont know.. i just wish i can be bo chup and watch her bang wall... i already tried to warn her...
    bo pian..you have already done what you can. time to sit back and watch her bang wall liao.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wrong... i mean those SPGs never tried me... anyway, i also dun like SPGs in the 1st place....
    hehe...you not ang mo so spg wouldnt like u in the 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    oh.. before that have they met before?
    nope.... never.... first time met at Bali.. then i think he's playing the disappearing act.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

nope.... never.... first time met at Bali.. then i think he's playing the disappearing act.
    gosh.. i am sad for her. Got cheated by feeling and body.. no wonder she is so sad. Sometimes she just too deep into those fantasy that just can't help it.

gosh.. i am sad for her. Got cheated by feeling and body.. no wonder she is so sad. Sometimes she just too deep into those fantasy that just can't help it.
    no she isnt sad yet. she's worrying why he didnt contact her since last Fri.. she thought he met with a mishap or something.. ugh watever lah. i go buy pillows for her this incoming Vday to cushion her against shock ok

HEY I BECOME NEW MEMBER LEH! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Going to buy some flower for my wife liao...special day today..
    heng you remember. if not there goes your photo equipment budget

hmm u mean she slept with this internet ang moh?
    wah...say until so crude

but yeah...sounds like hor?

she's 4 years older than me... well she went Bali to stay at the Chalet.. with this ang moh, during Xmas period..
    i think can confirm he got what he wanted. probably moving on to next target liao

I just can't stop thinking. She must be very cold now, Body was throwed into a bin and waiting for burning. Worst is, she will have to wait 5 - 7days to be burn. I dun know why so many days, should not question the hospital also. I just pray the hospital will place her in a comfortable bin.
    At that critical Moment, the only thing I can do is to ask the Doctor to wrap her with her Towel.
    I was very sad that I should not bring her to the Whitney Road Hospital. I felt the ppl there is cold blooded. When my dog arrived, she was crying very loud in Pain and non stop. They just coldly look at us and we have to wait for 20min to see the doctor. After seeing doctor, got to wait another 20min for the staff to bring her for X ray. After X Ray have to wait another 20mins for the result . Waiting to put to sleep another 10min. Imagine my dog kept crying for pain for more then ah hr in the hospital and they just look at us coldly. Look at my dog and me keep crying. If I brought her to Dr Kasey Clinic, I believe he will take care of my Dog very well. He is so gentle everytime he sees my dog. Starting call her Sweet girl, to young lady, to sweet old lady.
    Yesterday, the other doctor saw my dog just ask... what happen make such a big fuss. She seem so cold. I dun blame her too. She did not see my dog for 10 yrs. Just that she have to suffer 1.5hrs before she rest in peace. Rushing to the hospital take 30mins.
    One of my dogs, a pug also have to put to sleep. that's coming to 10 months already, it was march last year. he has heart problem and has been taking medicine for a long time and the lungs was said to have collected water and he would like get choked easily and like asthma attack, difficult to breathe. one morning, my mom discovered him lying down, cannot get up and he was struggling to get up but he can't. his body was curved, like croching on one side, mouth open and saliva dripping. my mom woke me up and then i confirmed he suffered stroke. i immmediately bring him to the vet. waited for a long time also for his turn and while waiting, can see tears flowing out from the eyes. first time i saw tears from his eyes and i knew he must be suffering in great pain. the vet told us that half of his body is paralyzed. we continue to take care of him for like a few months until one day his condition got worst. bascially we had to feed him to eat and drink, clear his bowel and bladder every single day before we put him to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    heng you remember. if not there goes your photo equipment budget
    hahaha.. not in this case la... i so bad meh..

come back liao, put the roses in the vase liao..

was teach how to make the rose last longer..

1. trim the rose, cut the end 45 degree.
    2. hammer the end.
    3. soak in boiling water for a min for the stern to 'drink' hot water.
    4. put into the vase with cold water..

did all that and let see how long can it last..

Bought 11 roses as taught..

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i think can confirm he got what he wanted. probably moving on to next target liao
    quit ok looking the ang moh..pro..have many to attend to that's why alway busy.
    cannot give phone because sure mixup all the girl one..

another stupid woman, will all those stupid dream and also all those thinking of having a cute children but without a dad for most of the case...that's all i have to said.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    One of my dogs, a pug also have to put to sleep. that's coming to 10 months already, it was march last year. he has heart problem and has been taking medicine for a long time and the lungs was said to have collected water and he would like get choked easily and like asthma attack, difficult to breathe. one morning, my mom discovered him lying down, cannot get up and he was struggling to get up but he can't. his body was curved, like croching on one side, mouth open and saliva dripping. my mom woke me up and then i confirmed he suffered stroke. i immmediately bring him to the vet. waited for a long time also for his turn and while waiting, can see tears flowing out from the eyes. first time i saw tears from his eyes and i knew he must be suffering in great pain. the vet told us that half of his body is paralyzed. we continue to take care of him for like a few months until one day his condition got worst. bascially we had to feed him to eat and drink, clear his bowel and bladder every single day before we put him to sleep.
    my dog was almost like that too. That's why i dun like to go big hospital.. i always go all the way to sembawang. how old is ur dog that time? Are u still keeping dog now?

hmm u mean she slept with this internet ang moh?
    Go Bali together and never slept and have S*x than this ang moh is either gay or no LP.

Sure 100% got slept with this predator one la..

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Very sad huh.. at least you try..

quit ok looking the ang moh..pro..have many to attend to that's why alway busy.
    cannot give phone because sure mixup all the girl one..

another stupid woman, will all those stupid dream and also all those thinking of having a cute children but without a dad for most of the case...that's all i have to said.
    erm according to my fren, the govt would track his calls & emails? i also confused. initially i read she wrote, cant call him then now becomes dun have no ? and si mi he's scared he'll bother her if he calls her

she believes him totally and treats me as some noisy garbage bin. whatever
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。