Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2853687376777879808388 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Caucasian not really that hugh la.. or from those XX prono only mah...
    And they wasn't as hard either... tell them to go back home lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Can repeat after me?

Bimbo
    Bingo
    Bimbo
    Bingo
    Bimbo
    Bingo...
    so bad leh, you guys....

i know what to do... just diam diam until the ang moh finally tells her he wans out..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Caucasian not really that hugh la.. or from those XX prono only mah...
    how come you and dca know so much about ang mohs' thingies
    you two tried ang mohs before huh? just say so lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Can repeat after me?

Bimbo
    Bingo
    Bimbo
    Bingo
    Bimbo
    Bingo...
    This is what i think whenever i see one.. er... most of my frens think that too.. suck.. yet sometime those girl really think so highly of themself whenever they go out with one of this horny ppls...

And they wasn't as hard either... tell them to go back home lor...
    and look like pig colour.. yak..

This is what i think whenever i see one.. er... most of my frens think that too.. suck.. yet sometime those girl really think so highly of themself whenever they go out with one of this horny ppls...
    ang mohs aint that sought after anymore, not like in the 90s.. i know what you mean. i was arguing with her until i cried. she said this ang moh is rich and i also not very nice, too blunt. i told her if he's that rich , he wont be renting that apartment and then my fren told me he's paid in EURO DOLLARS. i super dunno wat to say now.. it's really hurting to see your fren hitting the wall but you cant do anything about it.

she's really a good woman, been there for me thru my ups and downs. but i really dont want anything bad to happen to her again...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    ang mohs aint that sought after anymore, not like in the 90s.. i know what you mean. i was arguing with her until i cried. she said this ang moh is rich and i also not very nice, too blunt. i told her if he's that rich , he wont be renting that apartment and then my fren told me he's paid in EURO DOLLARS. i super dunno wat to say now.. it's really hurting to see your fren hitting the wall but you cant do anything about it.

she's really a good woman, been there for me thru my ups and downs. but i really dont want anything bad to happen to her again...
    Dislike is one thing la.. if she is really happy with this lifestyle so be it lohh.. screw so many time still got no phone number is the dumbest excuse i ever heard and this woman choose to believe it..I think the Co** is up her head liao..

Do your part liao la.. don't go bother on her anymore...

Going to buy some flower for my wife liao...special day today..

Dislike is one thing la.. if she is really happy with this lifestyle so be it lohh.. screw so many time still got no phone number is the dumbest excuse i ever heard and this woman choose to believe it..I think the Co** is up her head liao..

he said what, his fone and emails are being monitored (???). thought he's a Professor? i dont know lah......... i just act blur now, wat to do...

no lunch for me today yet.. ate png kueh & soon kueh for breakie.. still very full going to type some letters before i chao lang today
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Going to buy some flower for my wife liao...special day today..
    her bday?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

how come you and dca know so much about ang mohs' thingies
    you two tried ang mohs before huh? just say so lah
    Dun forget Soma is Brad Pit n his wify is Jolie Angelina!
    Last edited by Funny; 9th January 2006 at 01:13 PM.

How old is your friend? Well... can't help if she is addicted to ang moh.. got to let herself wake up..

hmm u mean she slept with this internet ang moh?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hmm u mean she slept with this internet ang moh?
    she's 4 years older than me... well she went Bali to stay at the Chalet.. with this ang moh, during Xmas period..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Haizz, when is she going to wake up that this ang moh is just living up to one of his fantasies.
    Euro Dollars? Ur fren never seen money before issit?

Her flaws is the reason why she cannot find a Chinese man in the first place.....you love someone for wat he is....not for what he got.
    It is the character in a person that forged a relationship......it is the woman of substance that make man a tycoon.

I do feel sorry for her......Being a Chinese, the longest continuing civilization in the world. The Rising star in 21st Century. One final word, Ur fren should stay single, in order to prevent the passing of such defect: inferiority complex.

When you wake up in the morning, look into the mirror......be proud. U are what you are.....not trying to fake. Is she a friend of MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Haizz, when is she going to wake up that this ang moh is just living up to one of his fantasies.
    Euro Dollars? Ur fren never seen money before issit?

Her flaws is the reason why she cannot find a Chinese man in the first place.....you love someone for wat he is....not for what he got.
    It is the character in a person that forged a relationship......it is the woman of substance that make man a tycoon.

I do feel sorry for her......Being a Chinese, the longest continuing civilization in the world. The Rising star in 21st Century. One final word, Ur fren should stay single, in order to prevent the passing of such defect: inferiority complex.

When you wake up in the morning, look into the mirror......be proud. U are what you are.....not trying to fake. Is she a friend of MJ
    you remember what i told you, how she hit me back after i said her beau was a poor chap and implied she cheapskate and blind (i got really upset), saying that she agrees with a whole grp of people that i'm frigging negative and those around me feel depressed as well? i was so upset that i deleted all her emails until 3 weeks later then i replied her email... then i decided to put on a mask. i do care alot for her, but i realised as a fren, we do not decide what's the best for them and what's not. so i learnt that certain people just don't want to hear the turth. they want to hear what makes them feel good. i become super plastic then ok ?

i see myself in the mirror everyday and i see a pui pui char bor with many pimples. should i be proud of myself ? ahahahahahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Why you kok me Is it a trend in kopitiam?
    just the women i think...they seem to be going kok-crazy

U can always try putting them into the oven...
    HOT DOGS anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Morning ppl..

Had 1L of HL milk....

sorry about that ....i lactose intolerant. cannot drink milk like that.

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs

sorry about that ....i lactose intolerant. cannot drink milk like that.
    i only LS when i eat too much curry.. and cold curry

my lunch just came, colleague bought chai png for me... hungry liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。