Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2651667174757677788186 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Err... HL milk will not make your breast any bigger... only full cream milk may help... and btw... u drank chocolate? it won't make u any fairer as well...
    Can add papaya to try..

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    i'm not lactose intronlent
    wow new word... my ang mo not good... wats that?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Ok guys, need to do housekeeping liao....later pick up the 14mm around 5pm.

You all have a nice day.

Haze, if you got the time...by all means, get one lor. As for me, need to crawl out of my shell and start to be that evilest son once more. Really hope my dog is happy and well taken care of......

After this one, unless I am truly retired...or I got time for another dog. I wouldn't anyhow buy a dog liao.

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Can add papaya to try..
    eh i remember last time got canned version of papaya milk & melon milk... i prefer melon milk... cos i dun like papaya... now i know y i so manly liao... nxt time i dun give my son papaya... althou the fruit sound so manly... papa-ya?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I just can't stop thinking. She must be very cold now, Body was throwed into a bin and waiting for burning. Worst is, she will have to wait 5 - 7days to be burn. I dun know why so many days, should not question the hospital also. I just pray the hospital will place her in a comfortable bin.
    At that critical Moment, the only thing I can do is to ask the Doctor to wrap her with her Towel.
    I was very sad that I should not bring her to the Whitney Road Hospital. I felt the ppl there is cold blooded. When my dog arrived, she was crying very loud in Pain and non stop. They just coldly look at us and we have to wait for 20min to see the doctor. After seeing doctor, got to wait another 20min for the staff to bring her for X ray. After X Ray have to wait another 20mins for the result . Waiting to put to sleep another 10min. Imagine my dog kept crying for pain for more then ah hr in the hospital and they just look at us coldly. Look at my dog and me keep crying. If I brought her to Dr Kasey Clinic, I believe he will take care of my Dog very well. He is so gentle everytime he sees my dog. Starting call her Sweet girl, to young lady, to sweet old lady.
    Yesterday, the other doctor saw my dog just ask... what happen make such a big fuss. She seem so cold. I dun blame her too. She did not see my dog for 10 yrs. Just that she have to suffer 1.5hrs before she rest in peace. Rushing to the hospital take 30mins.
    Last edited by Haze; 9th January 2006 at 11:34 AM.

eh i remember last time got canned version of papaya milk & melon milk... i prefer melon milk... cos i dun like papaya... now i know y i so manly liao... nxt time i dun give my son papaya... althou the fruit sound so manly... papa-ya?
    wa word of wisdom.. no papaya for son..must remember that..

The thing about girls is... never stop them from doing things they think will make them more feminine...
    how come you know? oh yah, forgot. you're a sister too
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Ok guys, need to do housekeeping liao....later pick up the 14mm around 5pm.

You all have a nice day.

Haze, if you got the time...by all means, get one lor. As for me, need to crawl out of my shell and start to be that evilest son once more. Really hope my dog is happy and well taken care of......

After this one, unless I am truly retired...or I got time for another dog. I wouldn't anyhow buy a dog liao.
    I am quite worry too.. dun know if adopt another puppy, can she same as Cherish... nobody at home for 10 hrs everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I just can't stop thinking. She must be very cold now, Body was throwed into a bin and waiting for burning. Worst is, she will have to wait 5 - 7days to be burn. I dun know why so many days, should not question the hospital also. I just pray the hospital will place her in a comfortable bin.
    At that critical Moment, the only thing I can do is to the Doctor to wrap her with her Towel.
    I was very sad that I should not bring her to the Whitney Road Hospital. I felt the ppl there is cold blooded. When my dog arrived, she was crying very loud in Pain and non stop. They just coldly look at us and we have to wait for 20min. And waiting for x ray test another 20mins and waiting for the result another 20mins. Waiting to put to sleep another 10min. Imagine my dog kept crying for pain for more then ah hr in the hospital and they just look at us coldly. Look at my dog and me keep crying. If I brought her to Dr Kasey Clinic, I believe he will take care of my Dog very well. He is so gentle everytime he sees my dog. Starting call her Sweet girl, to young lady, to sweet old lady.
    Yesterday, the other doctor saw my dog just ask... what happen make such a big fuss. She seem so cold. I dun blame her too. She did not see my dog for 10 yrs. Just that she have to suffer 1.5hrs before she rest in peace. Rushing to the hospital take 30mins.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Can add papaya to try..
    I love tt drink.....

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    I love tt drink.....
    SOMA!!!!! PROPHECY CAME TRUE!!!!

dca..soma.. stop bullyin claris ,ok? else i make sure you two guys kena suan 10 times back

btw i have a query.. ok i briefly say what is going on. my fren met her beau online.. they met up during xmas.. this guy is supposed to be a Professor in some backdated country... well here goes ... he doesnt have a number and the only way to contact him is via his email. he hasnt contact her since last Fri as he said, he doesn't want to bother her.
    thing is.. the guy cant seem to say he loves her or not, that kind. may i blatantly say that he's disappearing her ? got people cant use own fone ? or is this guy really that busy?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    dca..soma.. stop bullyin claris ,ok? else i make sure you two guys kena suan 10 times back

btw i have a query.. ok i briefly say what is going on. my fren met her beau online.. they met up during xmas.. this guy is supposed to be a Professor in some backdated country... well here goes ... he doesnt have a number and the only way to contact him is via his email. he hasnt contact her since last Fri as he said, he doesn't want to bother her.
    thing is.. the guy cant seem to say he loves her or not, that kind. may i blatantly say that he's disappearing her ? got people cant use own fone ? or is this guy really that busy?
    your fren CMI lor... nuff said... the professor is a kind man.... nuff said too...

SOMA!!!!! PROPHECY CAME TRUE!!!!
    Hahahaha... Milk papaya.. Banned forever...for the real Man... hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    At that critical Moment, the only thing I can do is to ask the Doctor to wrap her with her Towel.
    I was very sad that I should not bring her to the Whitney Road Hospital. I felt the ppl there is cold blooded. When my dog arrived, she was crying very loud in Pain and non stop. They just coldly look at us and we have to wait for 20min to see the doctor. After seeing doctor, got to wait another 20min for the staff to bring her for X ray. After X Ray have to wait another 20mins for the result . Waiting to put to sleep another 10min. Imagine my dog kept crying for pain for more then ah hr in the hospital and they just look at us coldly. Look at my dog and me keep crying. If I brought her to Dr Kasey Clinic, I believe he will take care of my Dog very well. He is so gentle everytime he sees my dog. Starting call her Sweet girl, to young lady, to sweet old lady.
    don't know wat to say..Take care and don't think too much..I think it's a busy period now.. maybe you should wait after the CNY than decide to give another or not.

your fren CMI lor... nuff said... the professor is a kind man.... nuff said too...
    huh.. CMI? she has the looks leh.. why CMI? then still told her, he cares for her and he misses her ... what do you mean by kind?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

er.. sound like your friend just jump into a trap and tide herself onto it and the predator cut loose the trap for her because he is not interest in that food..

huh.. CMI? she has the looks leh.. why CMI? then still told her, he cares for her and he misses her ... what do you mean by kind?
    Wat about the body..
    Told her online or on the dates..

Hahahaha... Milk papaya.. Banned forever...for the real Man... hahahahaha.
    i think from now on... all christians/catholics/methodist/etc bibles, buddhist scriptures, muslim quran, watever... will have a new chapter... NO PAPAYA MILK FOR BOYS!!! and the legend will go on for parents to children... like wat some old ppl say... Boys cannot eat overnight egg.. Boys cannot eat PAPAYA!!!

must sound abit more serious here...

PAPAYA TREES MUST ONLY BE PLANTED AT AMAZON RIVER BY THE AMAZON WOMAN!!! THE NO MAN LAND!!!

PAPAYA IS HERE BY BANNED & EXTINCT FROM THE MAN'S LAND!!!

er.. sound like your friend just jump into a trap and tide herself onto it and the predator cut loose the trap for her because he is not interest in that food..
    this is what im afraid of. i quarrelled with her few times around Nov - Dec last year and she called me a negative person and all those around me feel pessimistic as well, just when i told her that this guy is a rip off. im trying to psycho her, comforting her then that she should take things slowly. he told her si mi that, he doesn't know whats gonna happen to them?

i dont know.. i just wish i can be bo chup and watch her bang wall... i already tried to warn her...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。