Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2550657073747576778085100 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    its okay, Haze, your dog would know that you and your family love her very much. animals have very strong feelings, on whether you love and care for them from the bottom of your hearts.

my grandma didn't exactly say she doesnt allow me to keep dogs but just not now lor. besides i think she wans a chihuahua, even after i told her chihuahua cant be trained and one of the dumbest dog HAHAHAHAHAHA one thing is my grandma's health and she'll be the one looking after the dog if i got one. i better think carefully bah
    You are the second person said like chihuahua, but i still not sure how actually chihuahua looks like. Well my mum job is simple, feed the dog and clean her Sh*t. The rest all i did. But that's make my life more richer and occupy. As you guys know i am quite bloody free after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I can just imagine your grandma calling the Chihuahua....

菊花花
    my grandma's English is better than you think ok
    that's one awful name but i dont fancy a petite dog with protruding eyes. it's the kind who demands lotsa attn (my fren told me this, that smaller dogs tend to bark more & really attn seeking!!)

i'm trying to psycho my grandma that chihuahua extremely noisy, good for nothing (for display niah) and really the dumbest breed.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

I am writing a note to my dog's Doctor.
    Do you think i should just fax it or write the note on cherish's photo and mail to him?

Dearest Dr Kasey,

Cherish passed away on 8 Janí06 around 5pm. She had a dislocated limb and was crying in great pain. I never see her crying so painfully not even during the 2 major operations that you had done for her. So I decided to stop her pain and let her rest in peace.
    I would like to say A Big Thank You to you and your staff. You have save my dog many times that help her to live for 16yrs.
    I would like to adopt a Maltese puppy, same breed as Cherish if possible. If you have a puppy to give away, kindly inform me.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    You are the second person said like chihuahua, but i still not sure how actually chihuahua looks like. Well my mum job is simple, feed the dog and clean her Sh*t. The rest all i did. But that's make my life more richer and occupy. As you guys know i am quite bloody free after work.
    find something to do lor, take up new hobbies? you could join CS-users for badminton, or more photo shooting. there're many things to do, e.g. swimming, cycling, jogging, reading, shopping, etc etc. as for me, im a gamer so i tend to spend at least 2 hrs during weekends despite lack of sleep

having a dog is a lifetime commitment go get a dog if you really want, of course. erm my grandma says she wans chihuahua becos it's small, no other reasons. smaller dogs really bark alot and this is something that i cant stand
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

If I got a choice over again....I rather adopt a kid in China. U know it cost more to keep my dog than a child in China
    There are more than half a million of orphans, childs living in poverty lor. Govt Statistic shown only slight more than 10% is taken care of....

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If I got a choice over again....I rather adopt a kid in China. U know it cost more to keep my dog than a child in China
    There are more than half a million of orphans, childs living in poverty lor. Govt Statistic shown only slight more than 10% is taken care of....
    adopt kids? Haze is gonna be a mummy leh

k lah enough crapping of me, going to work liao.........so many things to do and yes tomorrow is HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    find something to do lor, take up new hobbies? you could join CS-users for badminton, or more photo shooting. there're many things to do, e.g. swimming, cycling, jogging, reading, shopping, etc etc. as for me, im a gamer so i tend to spend at least 2 hrs during weekends despite lack of sleep

having a dog is a lifetime commitment go get a dog if you really want, of course. erm my grandma says she wans chihuahua becos it's small, no other reasons. smaller dogs really bark alot and this is something that i cant stand
    all those hobbies you mention, could not occupy my heart. -___- i like to stay at home where have my dog to play with.
    Cherish is really a good dog. Every weekday, 8am to 6pm, nobody at home. She will take care of herself and wait for us to come home. imagine, she did that for so many yrs.
    I not sure is it most small dogs bark alot. But cherish is not, when dog barks at night, something must be wrong. She might be too bore and frustrated. Every evening bring her downstair for a walk can solve that problem.

My 16 yrs old Dog passed away yesterday... around 5pm..

Her limb was dislocated and crying in pain.. even doctor gave her injection also cannot reduce her pain. So i decided to put her to sleep..

In this 16 yrs.. i never see her cried... not even during her 2 big surgery to remove the lump on her chest.. hope she is well taken care in heaven. If there is next life, hope she can be as carefree as this life.
    Sorry to hear tt....

adopt kids? Haze is gonna be a mummy leh

k lah enough crapping of me, going to work liao.........so many things to do and yes tomorrow is HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

I was talking abt myself lah

Giving someone a chance in life is more than just keeping a pet.

Haze, maybe you should think carefully abt having a dog/cat ...if you are going to be mummy soon lor. Animals do get jealous.
    Last edited by Benign; 9th January 2006 at 11:08 AM.

Morning ppl..

Had 1L of HL milk....

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I was talking abt myself lah

Giving someone a chance in life is more than just keeping a pet.

Haze, maybe you should think carefully abt having a dog/cat ...if you are going to be mummy soon lor. Animals do get jealous.
    I don't know, i dun think so. That time, when my sis have babies (twins) and stayed with us for a few months, my dog act like a guarding dog to them. When they grew up, she just let them play her. Thou look like they bully her
    Last edited by Haze; 9th January 2006 at 11:15 AM.

Morning ppls.. super tired last night.. the thread move very fast leh..

wa dog topic today..

I like big dog like or hugh dog.. small one see see touch touch can but will never buy them..

I don't know, i dun think so. When my sis have babies (twins) and stay with us, my dog act like a guarding dog to them. When they grew up, she just let that play with her. Thou look like they bully her
    Wa you having a baby arh.. really huh.. not joking.... how many month liao..

Imagine after my sis married, she just came back to visit her once a year during New Year. She was so happy.. keep running around her. She just have such a kind heart, her love to her owner is Simple and Naive.
    Last edited by Haze; 9th January 2006 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Morning ppl..

Had 1L of HL milk....
    Siao...early early drink 1L..

Er.. won't LS?

Quote Originally Posted by soma

Er.. won't LS?
    i'm not lactose intronlent

I am writing a note to my dog's Doctor.
    Do you think i should just fax it or write the note on cherish's photo and mail to him?

Dearest Dr Kasey,

Cherish passed away on 8 Janí06 around 5pm. She had a dislocated limb and was crying in great pain. I never see her crying so painfully not even during the 2 major operations that you had done for her. So I decided to stop her pain and let her rest in peace.
    I would like to say A Big Thank You to you and your staff. You have save my dog many times that help her to live for 16yrs.
    I would like to adopt a Maltese puppy, same breed as Cherish if possible. If you have a puppy to give away, kindly inform me.

Thank you
    Write in..with photo of the dog..not your..

Btw sad to hear about wat happen to your dog....

got cry bo..

Morning ppl..

Had 1L of HL milk....
    Err... HL milk will not make your breast any bigger... only full cream milk may help... and btw... u drank chocolate? it won't make u any fairer as well...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i'm not lactose intronlent
    I can't take more than 500ML if not sure ..

Quote Originally Posted by soma

Er.. won't LS?
    The thing about girls is... never stop them from doing things they think will make them more feminine...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.