Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 244964697273747576798499 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Sorry to hear that Haze, at least she had a "sweet sixteen" years lor. Almost all my life, I never lived in one place for more than six years....so, my pet also ended up giving away to others.

Even now I will not anyhow buy a dog liao.....it is a big responsibility.
    Well I will be strong as Cherish.
    Her absence will not stop us from loving her and we will never forget her. We will always remember her especially during raining days because 8 Jan'06 was a day that rain non-stop. We and Cherish shall meet again and live happily together again forever. At the meantime, she will be Good and Happy with God.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hey haze. cheer up it's good to let her go, as she was suffering
    im thinking of adopting a jack russell but i realised i might not have time for it
    argued with my grandma and i kicked a small tantrum when she doesnt allow me to have him

err my post counts dropped so much
    imagine everyday your grandma clear his ****, den you come back home to see him hopping happily for your treats, while your grandma whips him and he hates your grandma...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Soma, wat about this one

By the way, this is not my dog hor
    didnt know you have a thing for dog's backside
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    imagine everyday your grandma clear his ****, den you come back home to see him hopping happily for your treats, while your grandma whips him and he hates your grandma...
    i really love that jack russell... it's adorable mah
    she actually said the same thing... sh*t lah, later bite things lah, bark lah then she tao tiah. she wont beat animals up.. not even when my auntie's poodle stayed at our house last year.. barked in the middle of the nite that kind ...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Her absence will not stop us from loving her and we will never forget her. We will always remember her especially during raining days because 8 Jan'06 was a day that rain non-stop. We and Cherish shall meet again and live happily together again forever. At the meantime, she will be Good and Happy with God.

Wei, I am curious....wat kind of burial are you giving her? I read a newspaper in KL once. The lady gave her pet a buddhist burials along with monks chanting and incense burning
    Are you going to do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i understand how you feel, Haze.. my 2 hammies would pass on soon.. they're already 1 year old and i think they only be with me for next few mths.. but yah, your Cherish would be happier now.. she knows that you love her
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

didnt know you have a thing for dog's backside

Errr...FYI. Not just dog's backside hor

Becareful everyone

Wei, I am curious....wat kind of burial are you giving her? I read a newspaper in KL once. The lady gave her pet a buddhist burials along with monks chanting and incense burning
    Benign furrycake
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Errr...FYI. Not just dog's backside hor

Becareful everyone
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Benign furrycake

Why you kok me Is it a trend in kopitiam?

I did not burial her. Hospital will help me to send her to burn. I will collect her ashes and spread into sea

I did not burial her. Hospital will help me to send her to burn. I will collect her ashes and spread into sea
    Sorry Haze, I was triggered happy(slipped of tongue).
    You are so nice, still collect her ashes and spread into the sea.
    Most pple would have just paid and get on with life liao....

Why you kok me Is it a trend in kopitiam?
    youre abit tactless today leh

i dont know wat to do when my hammies passed on either.. my grandma mentioned about putting them in boxes and bury them.... when dogs passed on, it's more difficult becos dogs are so much bigger in size.

Haze, cheer up ok
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

hey haze. cheer up it's good to let her go, as she was suffering
    im thinking of adopting a jack russell but i realised i might not have time for it
    argued with my grandma and i kicked a small tantrum when she doesnt allow me to have him

err my post counts dropped so much
    Well just buy it.
    My sis did that too... my mum no choice but to keep the cherish. Initially my mum even said she dreamt of whole house have many dogs and very dirty. Who know, during this 16 yrs, cherish is her best companion. My Dog loves my mum very much, much much more then me. I feels shameful to admit that. But from now on, I will carry on her loves to my mum.

youre abit tactless today leh

i dont know wat to do when my hammies passed on either.. my grandma mentioned about putting them in boxes and bury them.... when dogs passed on, it's more difficult becos dogs are so much bigger in size.

Haze, cheer up ok
    U can always try putting them into the oven...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Sorry Haze, I was triggered happy(slipped of tongue).
    You are so nice, still collect her ashes and spread into the sea.
    Most pple would have just paid and get on with life liao....
    If I am Rich, I will get her a place with greenery and burial her, so she can just run around on the field. Too bad Singapore dun have such extra place for a dog. I want to spread her at Labrotor Park Sea where is near to my house and i have brought her there before to see nightview. Or if my mum dun mind, i dun mind to keep the ashes at home, she stayed there for 16 yrs, She is familiar with every part of the house and I believe she will love this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Well just buy it.
    My sis did that too... my mum no choice but to keep the cherish. Initially my mum even said she dreamt of whole house have many dogs and very dirty. Who know, during this 16 yrs, cherish is her best companion. My Dog loves my mum very much, much much more then me. I feels shameful to admit that. But from now on, I will carry on her loves to my mum.
    its okay, Haze, your dog would know that you and your family love her very much. animals have very strong feelings, on whether you love and care for them from the bottom of your hearts.

my grandma didn't exactly say she doesnt allow me to keep dogs but just not now lor. besides i think she wans a chihuahua, even after i told her chihuahua cant be trained and one of the dumbest dog HAHAHAHAHAHA one thing is my grandma's health and she'll be the one looking after the dog if i got one. i better think carefully bah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    U can always try putting them into the oven...
    yah put you and benign in oven !
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Hi Guys,

I am selling away Korean Drama cheap.
    http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/au...5?aucview=user

If you interested, pls let me know

its okay, Haze, your dog would know that you and your family love her very much. animals have very strong feelings, on whether you love and care for them from the bottom of your hearts.

my grandma didn't exactly say she doesnt allow me to keep dogs but just not now lor. besides i think she wans a chihuahua, even after i told her chihuahua cant be trained and one of the dumbest dog HAHAHAHAHAHA one thing is my grandma's health and she'll be the one looking after the dog if i got one. i better think carefully bah
    I can just imagine your grandma calling the Chihuahua....

菊花花