Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    do you have their pics? actually the movie is abit overrated leh.. i was half expecting LOTR that kinda standard but no have. i think i fell in love with the eldest son, Peter..hehehhe... he so good looking.. but the witch's expression is something which i wont forget. she looked so ....ack! scary and cold
    ya i have.. dunno can put up or not... might have copyright issue... they dun allow ppl to take photo in their main tent but as their photographer we can... maybe I just post one at their main entrence de

    Last edited by clarinet; 27th December 2005 at 11:58 AM.

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Sound like "Long leg uncle" leh..
    what this mean?? scare i kanan suan again

  3. #103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hahaha i don't look like one la..(humble..)
    But i do have a lion heart...hahahaha...
    by any means... do you know dorothy?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    what this mean?? scare i kanan suan again
    if kena suan your other kill bill sister will start drawing sword again.. don't worry.

  5. #105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    by any means... do you know dorothy?
    No.. why huh? Can eat or not?

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Sound like "Long leg uncle" leh.. good for you

    You already have a + point over many many ppls liao..see
    more like Long Hair Auntie...

    still no time go do this kinda volunteer job... think after working... there really isn't time for anything... not like when student that time...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    so the movie suck or what...worth to go watch or not or should just wait for the dvd?
    the movie doesnt suck, it's still watchable. just dont watch it with the mentality like you gonna watch LOTR

    it's more about kinship, kindness, trust and well, i'll give it 7 out of 10... Peter
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    yeah rite.. lion prefer those with more body fat...

    Liao.. sure kena again..
    you think lions eat fat ppl liao will get blocked arteries?

  9. #109

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    No.. why huh? Can eat or not?
    soma eats dorothy?

    better not wait your angelina jolie get jealous

  10. #110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    No.. why huh? Can eat or not?
    for a moment i thought u are on a journey with Dorothy, Tin Man & the Scarecrow...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    soma eats dorothy?

    better not wait your angelina jolie get jealous
    Who is dorothy? Swee cha bore.........

  12. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    for a moment i thought u are on a journey with Dorothy, Tin Man & the Scarecrow...
    Skip this liao... got picture or not.. never read this story leh..

  13. #113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    yeah rite.. lion prefer those with more body fat...

    Liao.. sure kena again..
    you suaning who fat now ? this is weight loss cafe leh
    ooooooooh im getting fatter , ate too much for Xmas and i think have to buy bigger nos for my clothes liao

    kena wat? more durians or you want cow dung this time ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    the movie doesnt suck, it's still watchable. just dont watch it with the mentality like you gonna watch LOTR

    it's more about kinship, kindness, trust and well, i'll give it 7 out of 10... Peter
    LOTR is more adult orientated... esp for those who love AD&D type... (LOTR is father of all AD&D alike... just incase ppl dunno.. its Dungeon & Dragons... the movie... sucks...)

    Narnia is more like harry potter type of children orientated story... dun think u can expect excess violence... for kill biller like u... better go repeat watching kill bill....
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Who is dorothy? Swee cha bore.........
    see lah...guys are like that one hor? got angelina jolie still beo other char bor. haiz
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you suaning who fat now ? this is weight loss cafe leh
    ooooooooh im getting fatter , ate too much for Xmas and i think have to buy bigger nos for my clothes liao

    kena wat? more durians or you want cow dung this time ?

    still got bigger one meh...

  17. #117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    LOTR is more adult orientated... esp for those who love AD&D type... (LOTR is father of all AD&D alike... just incase ppl dunno.. its Dungeon & Dragons... the movie... sucks...)

    Narnia is more like harry potter type of children orientated story... dun think u can expect excess violence... for kill biller like u... better go repeat watching kill bill....
    agree.. LOTR is very more 'mature' , im referring to the story itself lah i dont like the current series of Harry Potter, this series like abit satanic..
    i dont like those kill bill movies leh, too violent. but i do like to murder nowadays... hmm..very contradicting. did you watch Aeon Flux? i thought its kill bill that kinda movie but it's the biggest sucker movie for year 2005... wasted my money yikes
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    see lah...guys are like that one hor? got angelina jolie still beo other char bor. haiz

    I don't eat durian but see also can right...

  19. #119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    still got bigger one meh...
    elephant dung, you want anot
    so smirky.. send you to Africa, got many elephants there i think.
    bomb you die
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    agree.. LOTR is very more 'mature' , im referring to the story itself lah i dont like the current series of Harry Potter, this series like abit satanic..
    i dont like those kill bill movies leh, too violent. but i do like to murder nowadays... hmm..very contradicting. did you watch Aeon Flux? i thought its kill bill that kinda movie but it's the biggest sucker movie for year 2005... wasted my money yikes
    i totally skip Aeon Flux... cos i dun like the animation anyway...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 6 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •