Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 73247525556575859626782 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #1121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Mai kong liao lah Some came with the bodies mah....some I saw it cheap...

    I got the new AFD50mm for Myr$290 and the Ais for Myr$150...then cost $50 to service it. Both came with box and manuals lor

    Then the E series from N-2000, another Ais from F-301, Ai 50mm f/1.4 from f2 and Nikkor H-auto F/2 from Nikon F.

    Pai seh pai seh.......
    Sell away la...

  2. #1122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    No number to call. Email liao. I find G lens not enough detail for doing PS leh.

    Most likely, they opened account in Sg......goods sent from elsewhere. They should have contact numbers....when you bank them in, the names Singaporean? I found some china sellers trying to sell in Aust. I only want to deal locally.....

    I haven't thought about the G lens so much.....most of the time, I just look the photos...can see clear, ok can liao. What you expect a lens cost Sgd$150?

    Honestly, it is the composition lah......sometimes photos out of focus look even more appealing.....

  3. #1123
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    soma, u looking for neck and tripod strap from EG?
    i believe it is available cos i got 1x neck & 2x tripod straps end of last month at the promo price.

  4. #1124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    soma, u looking for neck and tripod strap from EG?
    i believe it is available cos i got 1x neck & 2x tripod straps end of last month at the promo price.
    Hehehe.. Thank you.. will make a trip down to make the purchase. Pennisular rite?

  5. #1125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Most likely, they opened account in Sg......goods sent from elsewhere. They should have contact numbers....when you bank them in, the names Singaporean? I found some china sellers trying to sell in Aust. I only want to deal locally.....

    I haven't thought about the G lens so much.....most of the time, I just look the photos...can see clear, ok can liao. What you expect a lens cost Sgd$150?

    Honestly, it is the composition lah......sometimes photos out of focus look even more appealing.....
    But i not shiok leh.. whenever i blow up to 100% not clear i damn sianz...bad habbit..

  6. #1126
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hehehe.. Thank you.. will make a trip down to make the purchase. Pennisular rite?
    u betta call up to ask, if not u will waste a trip down if they dont have.

  7. #1127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    u betta call up to ask, if not u will waste a trip down if they dont have.
    But the number only start with 68 and nothing else.. do u happen to have the number?

  8. #1128
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Eg 68371582

  9. #1129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    Eg 68371582
    Kam Seah..

  10. #1130
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    hahaha... no prob.

  11. #1131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    hahaha... no prob.
    Bought window office today.. don't even know how to use..
    Need to help my sis to install liao.. back in an hrs...bye..

  12. #1132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    But i not shiok leh.. whenever i blow up to 100% not clear i damn sianz...bad habbit..

    Depend on your way of judging things lah.....As for me, mellowed down liao.....not all the time must 100% liao....as long as happy, live and let live.

    I forgot to add I also got SB-800 and SB-22 ley
    Must considered downsizing soon.....not only out of space...but the dust...cleanning...checking....

    You got ur hands on D200 liao bui? Really want a first hand feedback on the camera......for sure I set my eyes on 12-24 DX liao. Maybe just sell off the D70 for a newer D70s ...coz it can be fitted with shutter release......

  13. #1133

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Bloody Hell! not I censor one la!
    wah...so angry

  14. #1134

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Bought window office today.. don't even know how to use..
    Need to help my sis to install liao.. back in an hrs...bye..
    bought from where? how much?

    this promotion?

    http://www.microsoft.com/singapore/p...e/default.mspx

  15. #1135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Depend on your way of judging things lah.....As for me, mellowed down liao.....not all the time must 100% liao....as long as happy, live and let live.

    I forgot to add I also got SB-800 and SB-22 ley
    Must considered downsizing soon.....not only out of space...but the dust...cleanning...checking....

    You got ur hands on D200 liao bui? Really want a first hand feedback on the camera......for sure I set my eyes on 12-24 DX liao. Maybe just sell off the D70 for a newer D70s ...coz it can be fitted with shutter release......
    D200 is good as recommended and the 12-24 DX is sharp sharp and detail. Let D200 cool down abit first la.. don't get the D70s la. Was told D200 picture come out near 2D liao.. D70s not a match.. er..must go try out.
    Try out the 12-24 DX but the price is still high leh.. bigmama 10-20mm veri tempting..will try out first before decide. I buy camera and lens very careful leh.. buy other thing very kanjon leh.

  16. #1136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    bought from where? how much?

    this promotion?

    http://www.microsoft.com/singapore/p...e/default.mspx
    hehe...hehehe...think about it..... just finish install. now going home to use mine liao..

  17. #1137

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    D200 is good as recommended and the 12-24 DX is sharp sharp and detail. Let D200 cool down abit first la.. don't get the D70s la. Was told D200 picture come out near 2D liao.. D70s not a match.. er..must go try out.
    Try out the 12-24 DX but the price is still high leh.. bigmama 10-20mm veri tempting..will try out first before decide. I buy camera and lens very careful leh.. buy other thing very kanjon leh.
    heh...was reading some thread comparing s3pro and d200 pics...

    sigh...decisions decisions...

    d200 pics near 2D nia ah? sound quite flat leh... almost 3D then say
    Last edited by madmacs; 5th January 2006 at 11:31 PM.

  18. #1138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    heh...was reading some thread comparing s3pro and d200 pics...

    sigh...decisions decisions...

    d200 pics near 2D nia ah? sound quite flat leh... almost 3D then say
    reach home liao.. got meh.. go check out..

  19. #1139

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    reach home liao.. got meh.. go check out..
    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=170497

  20. #1140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    NPNT...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •