Page 56 of 101 FirstFirst ... 63146515455565758616681 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #1101
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Honestly, I don't think the sellers online is really honest with the description of goods. That's why I slow down my purchases liao....more than half of those items I bought were below my expectations. Maybe I am too demanding liao
    demanding is a must, that's the first priority you make sure you get what you paid for ma.

  2. #1102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    if I get suspicious of the seller I'll also forget it lo.
    But i bid for it leh..if don't honour the deal like very bad leh.. the seller never force me to bid leh..sianz. Blame myself for not checking out first loh.. BTW will arrange to meet up to pick up. Will send an email about the price selling online first, see what the seller said loh.

    Just commited this morning..when the ending is only few hour away..itchy hand la..

  3. #1103
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Difference isn't much, you can compare the angle of view of both lenses from their websites ma. what is NAS??
    NAS = Nikon Acquisition Sickness/Syndrome


    at least you get to see your product you purchase, i am left with nothing yet leh..suck..
    Think you missed the news about increased internet fraud during christmas/new year period........well, it is a cheap lesson liao...compared to those Nigerian conned jobs

  4. #1104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    But i bid for it leh..if don't honour the deal like very bad leh.. the seller never force me to bid leh..sianz. Blame myself for not checking out first loh.. BTW will arrange to meet up to pick up. Will send an email about the price selling online first, see what the seller said loh.

    Just commited this morning..when the ending is only few hour away..itchy hand la..
    suay lor...

  5. #1105
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    NAS = Nikon Acquisition Sickness/Syndrome
    To me, this only applies if the person buys every single item Nikon produce.

  6. #1106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    suay lor...
    Ya lor....got cheap one never buy buy ex one somemore must arrange to go pick up..sianz..

  7. #1107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    But i bid for it leh..if don't honour the deal like very bad leh.. the seller never force me to bid leh..sianz. Blame myself for not checking out first loh.. BTW will arrange to meet up to pick up. Will send an email about the price selling online first, see what the seller said loh.

    Just commited this morning..when the ending is only few hour away..itchy hand la..

    Your rating very high meh? If not, just start another one lor....why bothered with pple like tat. Just in case, ask Ebay as well lor!

    Sorry to hear abt it, the enlarger lens make me sleepless for abt two nights....feel so DL, like I am the fool for not carefully inspecting the goods

  8. #1108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Ya lor....got cheap one never buy buy ex one somemore must arrange to go pick up..sianz..
    When you bid, you already paid for it?

  9. #1109
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    When you bid, you already paid for it?
    for the first 2 item yes, the printer not yet..

  10. #1110
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Your rating very high meh? If not, just start another one lor....why bothered with pple like tat. Just in case, ask Ebay as well lor!

    Sorry to hear abt it, the enlarger lens make me sleepless for abt two nights....feel so DL, like I am the fool for not carefully inspecting the goods
    not high la.. but the first 2 already give good feedback after i paid them, but no item and no refund, the feedback very costly..

  11. #1111
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    To me, this only applies if the person buys every single item Nikon produce.
    Errrrrrrr...dunno I qualified or not. In one year, I bought

    -D70 with kitlens
    -300mm G lens
    -50mm AFD
    -50mm Ais
    -F2 photomic
    -F eye level + FTN prism
    -F301
    -N2000
    -F401
    -FM+MD11
    -N6000
    -300mm Ais
    -135mm Ai
    -4 more 50mm that came with the bodies
    -countless nikon focus screens, bags, straps, stickers...and even nikon books

    Even enlarger lens ....bought EL-Nikkor

    Am I sicked? Not really, just getting poorer

  12. #1112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    since when u working for censorship board?
    Bloody Hell! not I censor one la!

  13. #1113
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    not high la.. but the first 2 already give good feedback after i paid them, but no item and no refund, the feedback very costly..

    Asked you already.....where are you buying from? It is still holiday periods....post office very busy....I still haven't received my books ...they said they sent out last Friday. It supposd to arrive in two days niah. Be patient lor....I think cannot be two out of two bad sellers lah

  14. #1114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Errrrrrrr...dunno I qualified or not. In one year, I bought

    -D70 with kitlens
    -300mm G lens
    -50mm AFD
    -50mm Ais
    -F2 photomic
    -F eye level + FTN prism
    -F301
    -N2000
    -F401
    -FM+MD11
    -N6000
    -300mm Ais
    -135mm Ai
    -4 more 50mm that came with the bodies
    -countless nikon focus screens, bags, straps, stickers...and even nikon books

    Even enlarger lens ....bought EL-Nikkor

    Am I sicked? Not really, just getting poorer
    At least half of your list i don't know what is that..

  15. #1115
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Asked you already.....where are you buying from? It is still holiday periods....post office very busy....I still haven't received my books ...they said they sent out last Friday. It supposd to arrive in two days niah. Be patient lor....I think cannot be two out of two bad sellers lah
    I buy from Singapore seller leh.. payment make last thursday.

  16. #1116
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,136

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Why you buy 2X 300mm???

  17. #1117
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Why you buy 2X 300mm???
    He also got many 50mm..

  18. #1118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    I buy from Singapore seller leh.. payment make last thursday.
    Well, maybe the seller want to keep the money to earn more interest...or wait for the supplier to lower the price ...then send out to you? U should have call the sellers first mah...since he/she is in Sg.


    Why you buy 2X 300mm???
    Buying frenzy? or the G lens for D70 and the Ais for Manual SLR lor.....I dunno, maybe that time boring...just bid bid bid.
    I think if sell also no loss on the lens

  19. #1119
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,619

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Well, maybe the seller want to keep the money to earn more interest...or wait for the supplier to lower the price ...then send out to you? U should have call the sellers first mah...since he/she is in Sg.




    Buying frenzy? or the G lens for D70 and the Ais for Manual SLR lor.....I dunno, maybe that time boring...just bid bid bid.
    I think if sell also no loss on the lens
    No number to call. Email liao. I find G lens not enough detail for doing PS leh.

  20. #1120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    He also got many 50mm..

    Mai kong liao lah Some came with the bodies mah....some I saw it cheap...

    I got the new AFD50mm for Myr$290 and the Ais for Myr$150...then cost $50 to service it. Both came with box and manuals lor

    Then the E series from N-2000, another Ais from F-301, Ai 50mm f/1.4 from f2 and Nikkor H-auto F/2 from Nikon F.

    Pai seh pai seh.......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •