Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 42944495253545556596479 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

hehe..new server teething problems. guess we need to be patient and let them sort out the kinks.

I want to see autumn!!!!!!!!!!! best of Autumn.. Maple leave.. i not interested in nightlife.. nude colony.. err no lah :P i get someone to post that pink lake to show u

If you want to go Pink Lake, think you betta rent a car and drive there liao......maybe I live and don't use the tour. So I wouldn't know......

Autumn? maple trees all botak liao lah.......leaves also very dried on the ground. Best is around March/April....leave about to fall or fallen....yellowish color

Focus what you love in life first.....then aim for the kind of attractions that make you feel happy
    Ok, like you like scenery....then look around Pbase or melbourne photo gallery...see what you like and then jot down how you spend your day lor....

For eg. If you friend can accompany you during the weekend....then only go far away tat time lor...save car rental and you paid their petrol.......both parties happy

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe..new server teething problems. guess we need to be patient and let them sort out the kinks.
    I thought the server has been change sometime ago.. still teething...heh heh..don't bother liao..

ok back to the 10-20mm sigma or the 11-18 tamron?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    aiya is a ex-friend pic.. so cannot post :P

Chaun Pa Ren.. he said this lake is about 3 hrs drive from Mel.. can help me find where is it ;o
    I think if you start a new thread on your trip should get a better respond and more idea for your planing.

Wat do you think..

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If you want to go Pink Lake, think you betta rent a car and drive there liao......maybe I live and don't use the tour. So I wouldn't know......

Autumn? maple trees all botak liao lah.......leaves also very dried on the ground. Best is around March/April....leave about to fall or fallen....yellowish color

Focus what you love in life first.....then aim for the kind of attractions that make you feel happy
    Ok, like you like scenery....then look around Pbase or melbourne photo gallery...see what you like and then jot down how you spend your day lor....

For eg. If you friend can accompany you during the weekend....then only go far away tat time lor...save car rental and you paid their petrol.......both parties happy
    ah.. is April meh.. that time someone show me maple leave of mel.. he told me he took during may ;o.. siao liao.. sian half also
    so do u know where is the pink lake?

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ah.. is April meh.. that time someone show me maple leave of mel.. he told me he took during may ;o.. siao liao.. sian half also
    Aussie different from other countries i think. their winter season starts from May onwards if im not wrong. so i agree with Benign, autumn is during March to April i went Perth few years back..end May's time, super cold

very hungry today.. ate 1 bun for breakie only. sore throat.. think i'll drink almond susu later. already trying to cut down on food
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

For a start, From
    Sept to Dec: Spring time
    Dec to March: Summer
    March to June: Autumn
    June to Sep: Winter

Each season can be early or late....

As for your Pink Lake, I suspect it is closed to Desert Area...NW of Victoria. No wonder I din know, I normally travel along the Hume highway to Sydney niah

Here is the link I found: http://www.exploroz.com/TrekNotes/We...Pink_Lakes.asp

If I am not wrong, it should be quite cold during the nights....You should drive abit further..should be quite closed to desert areas

May is still Autumn. Just that I dun think the leaves is red or yellow after two months lor. Trees all botaks liao.......Oh ya, it should rains often in Autumn hor.

Haze,

I took this last summer around 8.30pm ....in St Kilda/Middle Park

It is just a very simple park benches and table by the sea........

Haze,

I took this last summer around 8.30pm ....in St Kilda/Middle Park

It is just a very simple park benches and table by the sea........

hey bro, if i got chance, i'll visit you with my hubby next year. it's breathtaking..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

The colours of the sky is awesome! Did u PP the pic or it's 100% natural colours?

hi ppl

The colours of the sky is awesome! Did u PP the pic or it's 100% natural colours?

I did PS it....only contrast. Left out the colors.....I go find the original later and post it again.

If I am not wrong, during summer....daylight last longer .....and maybe due to storms....sky also alot more reddish.

I did PS it....only contrast. Left out the colors.....I go find the original later and post it again.

If I am not wrong, during summer....daylight last longer .....and maybe due to storms....sky also alot more reddish.
    I love the sky in Australia and New Zealand ... somehow, the sky is not so nice in Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    I love the sky in Australia and New Zealand ... somehow, the sky is not so nice in Singapore
    too cloudy.. always so cloudy and moody

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    too cloudy.. always so cloudy and moody
    Even if it's sunny, it's TOO sunny

Nothing came in, stock never arrive, money never get refund, bid a printer and found out can get cheaper from the agent online store.

Online purchase still suck............

Found 3 raw files on disk...dunno which one liao.
    This photo 100% original except resize niah.
    Now I realised the sky is more blue after PS....I think I did have a circular polariser on it.

Nothing came in, stock never arrive, money never get refund, bid a printer and found out can get cheaper from the agent online store.

Online purchase still suck............

Do your research before you bid lah......haizz, even that sometimes I do get carried away with the bidding frenzy

Do your research before you bid lah......haizz, even that sometimes I do get carried away with the bidding frenzy
    Should i carryon with the deal or not.. the printer.. if never paid sure get lousy feedback, if paid like goondu..

Found 3 raw files on disk...dunno which one liao.
    This photo 100% original except resize niah.
    Now I realised the sky is more blue after PS....I think I did have a circular polariser on it.

this one very dull and underexposed