Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2540454849505152556075100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Good Morning.. this morning ate 2 pcs of wholegrain bread with honey and a cup of hot coco..

Beingn ask u... i plan to go Mel on 28 April to 14 may...
    is it boring to travel around with 2 person only?
    I am a bloody lousy planner.. so wonder should i go or not -___-
    you going Melbourne at that time ah
    actually are you opting for free n easy? depends wor
    im not sure but i think Melbourne is more like city area... not sure the kinda activities they have. i went to Perth, and thoroughly enjoyed the farm stay & apples n persimmon orchards im not sure if it's a good place to shop..im always ascertain that European countries are more for viewing scenery
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    WHY MY REPORT IS NEVER ENDING DE
    claris.. sayang. cheer up.. reports would be finished eventually lah...
    im not much better ...colleagues chasing my butt off
    speaking of which, i better go back to work now...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Good Morning.. this morning ate 2 pcs of wholegrain bread with honey and a cup of hot coco..

Beingn ask u... i plan to go Mel on 28 April to 14 may...
    is it boring to travel around with 2 person only?
    I am a bloody lousy planner.. so wonder should i go or not -___-

Well, it is really up to the individuals. I love to travel alone.....quote from another backpacker: "the stars, the moon are my companion......if you are bored, all you have to do is open your mouth".

I am sure if you are mentally prepared for the trip....then everything is fine. Nothing is alway goes according to plans.....improvised lor.
    I think the most romantic place would be a bustop where I am stuck with someone I loved in the midst of a thunderstorm or nowhere. Sorry lor, maybe you asked the wrong person too......I am a sadist

Like I said, if you are prepared or happy.....anywhere is home....is love.

Melbourne is surely worthy of holidays.....a very relaxed place. slow paced.....hire a car driving around the country side is even sweeter....no time limits, no aims...just drive. and if worst come to worst....sleep inside the car. can lend you my sleeping bag

I can teach you where to eat cheap food, accomodation and where to go.....make your trip value for money.

-rent a car when you do need it. Stay in the car if it is necessary. All you need is a place to shower.
    -buy food from supermarket.....got roast chicken selling at $4 the whole chicken around 9pm in either Coles or Safeway.
    -eat more fruits, cheese or oysters......much cheaper than Sg.
    -trams(tourists) around Melbourne central is free of charge
    -garden is free....country side is free....seaside too(but abit for that time of the year)
    -Sometimes just daze around the city in public transport, while staying at your fren's place can also do.....looking at the way how pple live in Melbourne. Enjoy the cold breeze, fresher air...You can buy one day ticket at abt Aud$10 per person....you can have unlimited travel on buses, trams and trains too....certain places is very serene and free. Still, I don't know why certain pple must go certain places(resorts, amusement parks).

Let me know if you got any questions lor......

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Well, it is really up to the individuals. I love to travel alone.....quote from another backpacker: "the stars, the moon are my companion......if you are bored, all you have to do is open your mouth".

I am sure if you are mentally prepared for the trip....then everything is fine. Nothing is alway goes according to plans.....improvised lor.
    I think the most romantic place would be a bustop where I am stuck with someone I loved in the midst of a thunderstorm or nowhere. Sorry lor, maybe you asked the wrong person too......I am a sadist

Melbourne is surely worthy of holidays.....a very relaxed place. slow paced.....hire a car driving around the country side is even sweeter....no time limits, no aims...just drive. and if worst come to worst....sleep inside the car. can lend you my sleeping bag

I can teach you where to eat cheap food, accomodation and where to go.....make your trip value for money.

-rent a car when you do need it. Stay in the car if it is necessary. All you need is a place to shower.
    -buy food from supermarket.....got roast chicken selling at $4 the whole chicken around 9pm in either Coles or Safeway.
    -garden is free....country side is free....seaside too(but abit for that time of the year)
    -Sometimes just daze around the city in public transport, while staying at your fren's place can also do.....looking at the way how pple live in Melbourne. Enjoy the cold breeze, fresher air...You can buy one day ticket at abt Aud$10 per person....you can have unlimited travel on buses, trams and trains too....certain places is very serene and free. Still, I don't know why certain pple must go certain places(resorts, amusement parks).

Thank you
    My friend only can company me during Weekend.
    I have 10 Weekdays there. She advise me to take their days tour. But after plus plus plus... by well i join the tour for whole trip.
    I will like to have Mountain stay for 2 nights
    and Farm Stay for 2 nights..
    To enjoy sunrise and sunset.. lazy on the big field watch stars is nice too.
    Because we only 2 person.. hire a car seem too ex for 2 person ..
    My budget is maximum S$2500 for everything include air ticket to Melbourne.
    i am so worry the 10 days alone will bore like hell. I want to go around take ncie pictures leh.
    can you plan for me where to go :P.. i really a lousy planner

Beingn she's going for holiday, not training camp.. or some survive courses..

Just go and enjoy and remember to load up the $ to spend la..

Thank you
    My friend only can company me during Weekend.
    I have 10 Weekdays there. She advise me to take their days tour. But after plus plus plus... by well i join the tour for whole trip.
    I will like to have Mountain stay for 2 nights
    and Farm Stay for 2 nights..
    To enjoy sunrise and sunset.. lazy on the big field watch stars is nice too.
    Because we only 2 person.. hire a car seem too ex for 2 person ..
    My budget is maximum S$2500 for everything include air ticket to Melbourne.
    i am so worry the 10 days alone will bore like hell. I want to go around take ncie pictures leh.
    can you plan for me where to go :P.. i really a lousy planner
    $2500 for 2 to stay for 10 days.. Beingn i think she need your survive course..

Beingn she's going for holiday, not training camp.. or some survive courses..

Just go and enjoy and remember to load up the $ to spend la..

haizz, some pple can backpack into Aust with less than Aud$1k....working holidays mah

Haze, you still want hotel accomodation or stay with frens?
    Farm stay is already going to cost you at least Aud$500 for two days liao.....coz I think you want those got few stars one.....

Your expenses include shopping?

haizz, some pple can backpack into Aust with less than Aud$1k....working holidays mah

Farm stay is already going to cost you at least Aud$500 for two days liao.....coz I think you want those got few stars one.....

Maybe she forget to type in another 0. $25,000 (Can get my FF C1 liao)

harlow...

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    err depends on the agenda that haze and her friend are going to have. 2 pax for S$2500... 10 days? i dunno about that.

haze, i personally think you should opt for free n easy. you need only to worry about your lodging (i reckon at least 4stars hotel) , food and bus fares/ trains tix $$.

then you girls would need to do your homework, like checking out the places of interests & stuffs like that.

i personally dont like tour packages. too mundane, very rush and cant enjoy myself.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    harlow...
    Harlow..

Morning ppls..super tire leh..finally sleep at 4.30 am .. wake up 8.45am eat vegetarian noodle, chai tao kuay, kopi c...

Still dreaming..

harlow...
    hey scud, long time no see
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Maybe she forget to type in another 0. $25,000 (Can get my FF C1 liao)

Wah, u super high flyer......me very poor. Alway on the cheap one

Sg$25,000 can last me two years living in a kampung happily.....

Haze, I think best if you stay with your friends most of the time.....then choose two days at farm stays.....Food is expensive if eating out. Unless you aim to eat like Pizzas, Vietnamese noodle/rice, fish and chips.....

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    $2500 for 1 lah

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    err depends on the agenda that haze and her friend are going to have. 2 pax for S$2500... 10 days? i dunno about that.

haze, i personally think you should opt for free n easy. you need only to worry about your lodging (i reckon at least 4stars hotel) , food and bus fares/ trains tix $$.

then you girls would need to do your homework, like checking out the places of interests & stuffs like that.

i personally dont like tour packages. too mundane, very rush and cant enjoy myself.
    $2.5K for 10 days is not impossible.
    just that u need to forego the luxury things like 4/5-star hotel, shopping, food.

For Mountain stay and Farm stay.. not staying with frens..
    The rest of days staying with friends.
    No lah.. i no need a few stars stay.. hey i went to Nepal trekking before leh.. dun see me liao xiao jie.
    As long as not dirty.. i am fine liao.. no need luxury stay.
    i dun intend to shop leh.. last time i went to Gold coast and syndey.. dun have much things to buy.. but i love to shop Supermarket wow

$2500 for 1 lah
    sure can one lah.
    backpack and dont be so picky.
    i spent less than $4k in europe for 16 days inclusive airfare on 777 emirates.

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake

I want to learn to plan leh.. but i really not good at it. I good at following Plan

Wah, u super high flyer......me very poor. Alway on the cheap one

Sg$25,000 can last me two years living in a kampung happily.....

Haze, I think best if you stay with your friends most of the time.....then choose two days at farm stays.....Food is expensive if eating out. Unless you aim to eat like Pizzas, Vietnamese noodle/rice, fish and chips.....
    ya.. i love pizza, fish and chips.. supermarket sandwiches and roast chicken.. food i not worry. i can grab anything i see on the street.. i just worry where to visit.. i want to make sure my trip is worth leh..

$2.5K for 10 days is not impossible.
    just that u need to forego the luxury things like 4/5-star hotel, shopping, food.
    hehehe think we need to look out for her liao. hotels & stuffs
    food should be easy...pls DONT eat chinese food when you there hor, Haze
    ultra ex and dont taste that great
    you could opt for simple meals .. think Macs is a good choice
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。