Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahaha IT
    going to send u to the lion den soon...

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    quite true i think some gals just lack self-esteem. hence you see problems like anorexia, bulimia and self mutilation...
    i dont have those problems.. but i dont put on any serious make up. i only dab on face powder and go liao leh. im really lazy, i guess
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i think easier way to kill soma is crush some durians shells onto his head after stuffing his mouth full of cotton wool soaked in kerosene then lit a match and he'll go KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    阿 弥 陀 佛

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    since last season he/she/it say he/she/it wanna be a charbor...
    you also another one waiting to be slaughtered is it ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    IT
    DCAClaris
    DCAClaris
    DCAClaris


    Scary Claris...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    going to send u to the lion den soon...
    his mouth so smelly, lion doesnt want to eat him
    have you watched Narnia? i love that Lion
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #87

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i think easier way to kill soma is crush some durians shells onto his head after stuffing his mouth full of cotton wool soaked in kerosene then lit a match and he'll go KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    if you stuff the kerosene soaked wool up his ass and light it...might see fireworks

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt


    Scary Claris...

  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    his mouth so smelly, lion doesnt want to eat him
    have you watched Narnia? i love that Lion
    no not yet... but was at the Narnia event beside orchard mrt last week... was their photographer.... I think i'm going to watch it this week

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    his mouth so smelly, lion doesnt want to eat him
    have you watched Narnia? i love that Lion
    eh ah beh see that show... the Lion name is Aslan sibo? think Soma the Lion go there call him WAH LAN better..
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #91
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    his mouth so smelly, lion doesnt want to eat him
    have you watched Narnia? i love that Lion
    yeah rite.. lion prefer those with more body fat...

    Liao.. sure kena again..

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    阿 弥 陀 佛
    too late liao..

    soma shall face the destiny of being crushed by durians' shells & blown up by firey cotton balls..... 善哉, 善哉
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    oh... lunch time lor... going to have bee hoon soup....

    later going childrens' home to help out....

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    too late liao..

    soma shall face the destiny of being crushed by durians' shells & blown up by firey cotton balls..... 善哉, 善哉

  15. #95
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    no not yet... but was at the Narnia event beside orchard mrt last week... was their photographer.... I think i'm going to watch it this week
    do you have their pics? actually the movie is abit overrated leh.. i was half expecting LOTR that kinda standard but no have. i think i fell in love with the eldest son, Peter..hehehhe... he so good looking.. but the witch's expression is something which i wont forget. she looked so ....ack! scary and cold
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    oh... lunch time lor... going to have bee hoon soup....

    later going childrens' home to help out....
    Sound like "Long leg uncle" leh.. good for you

    You already have a + point over many many ppls liao..see

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    eh ah beh see that show... the Lion name is Aslan sibo? think Soma the Lion go there call him WAH LAN better..
    yup Aslan. he's so grand and wise
    soma the lion? oh puuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    do you have their pics? actually the movie is abit overrated leh.. i was half expecting LOTR that kinda standard but no have. i think i fell in love with the eldest son, Peter..hehehhe... he so good looking.. but the witch's expression is something which i wont forget. she looked so ....ack! scary and cold
    so the movie suck or what...worth to go watch or not or should just wait for the dvd?

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    yup Aslan. he's so grand and wise
    soma the lion? oh puuuuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
    Hahaha i don't look like one la..(humble..)
    But i do have a lion heart...hahahaha...

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    oh... lunch time lor... going to have bee hoon soup....

    later going childrens' home to help out....
    wow okie send my love to those kids, ok?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3456710153055 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •