Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 183338414243444548536893 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    sayang Claris.. i think you gotta redo le... buy redbull and get plentiful of kopi!! with lotsa tidbits to boost you on
    Ya rite.. drink alot of redbull and plentiful of kopi with lotsa tidbits so you could redo your work in the TOILET.........

Morning ppls.........

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    seriously lor... me not sad... me just pissed that they gimmethis kinda look... maybe they din read deep enough to understand whats MY LAST RESPECT means.. its just my kinda respect... ah well... not the 1st day they actually misunderstand what i am thinking... and not the 1st either...

Sorry to hear that... they just don't understand you la..

even my wife also cannot understand me fully too..

seriously lor... me not sad... me just pissed that they gimmethis kinda look... maybe they din read deep enough to understand whats MY LAST RESPECT means.. its just my kinda respect... ah well... not the 1st day they actually misunderstand what i am thinking... and not the 1st either...

since you said so yourself, that it isnt the 1st time so why you so angry lah?
    look at my siggy? it's really necessary to put on the mask and put on act when you meet superficial people. you know why? if you dont and just show people your truth self, these people sure lambast you. sad... but true. ever since i put various masks to face those eggheads, i feel so much better becos at least they bother to give me a smiling face too
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

me also hungry... dunno eat wat good...

actually, i seen many ppl die before (right before my very eyes, not at funeral), and i understand how fragile ppl may be... i agree that death may see like a lost... but to me an applicable variable to one who have too much mortal attachments... and no one can live forever...

when i am old, i will not want them to be sad... i'll have a fund for celebration... hehee...

To each its own

the wang wang is given by my uncle. he called the other hammie "caifu" and this one "wangwang". heng i gave away all my other hammies...10 of 'em else i'll have difficulties remembering all
    my wang wang very out of shape leh. anyone who has seen her , said she's a sumo hammie !! hahahahahaha
    I have never kept any hammie before....closest was rabbits....Angora and Netherland Dwarfs....

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Sorry to hear that... they just don't understand you la..

even my wife also cannot understand me fully too..
    actually i dont understand myself most of the time too. so why bother
    i just lost another 'good' friend over the year's end. sad or not ?
    strange is that i feel so much relieved. i hate to be ordered around, esp by some low-life maggots
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    To each its own

I have never kept any hammie before....closest was rabbits....Angora and Netherland Dwarfs....
    I kept some Netherland Dwarfs.. But over here the ear seem like growing slightly longer than those in Netherland.

To each its own

erm im aiming to keep a doggie next. hammies have short lives... i think my grandma would go si li sa la when my 2 hammies passed on soon
    btw may i ask you guys? what kinda dog is good for accompanying old people ? my grandma doesnt want a big dog and preferably not so notti or hyperactive ones. im thinking along maltese or even chihuahua but i heard chihuahua are not so intelligent and temperamental ah?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

actually i dont understand myself most of the time too. so why bother
    i just lost another 'good' friend over the year's end. sad or not ?
    strange is that i feel so much relieved. i hate to be ordered around, esp by some low-life maggots

Don't think too much la.. When come to work, just do your part loh...

erm im aiming to keep a doggie next. hammies have short lives... i think my grandma would go si li sa la when my 2 hammies passed on soon
    btw may i ask you guys? what kinda dog is good for accompanying old people ? my grandma doesnt want a big dog and preferably not so notti or hyperactive ones. im thinking along maltese or even chihuahua but i heard chihuahua are not so intelligent and temperamental ah?
    Maltese..

[QUOTEI kept some Netherland Dwarfs.. But over here the ear seem like growing slightly longer than those in Netherland.][/QUOTE]

Maybe mixed with other varieties liao......if the ears dropped one, sound like French Lop(correction) That one(Flemish Giant) if target shooting sure cannot miss one
    Last edited by Benign; 3rd January 2006 at 10:23 AM.

Maltese..
    Here a picture send by someone..

Maybe mixed with other varieties liao......if the ears dropped one, sound like Flemish Giants That one if target shooting sure cannot miss one
    The ear never drop la... normal one ear is about 1-2 inches but local here one usually measure 2.5-3 inches..

Wa lau.. everything also shoot.. i shoot with a camera only..

Don't think too much la.. When come to work, just do your part loh...
    not even colleague wor... this girl... i dunno wat to say about her. maybe i'm becoming more introvert...she's just a friend. yet she wans to control me.. kept dragging me out and demanded that i book the badminton courts even when i told her 2 of the dates cannot.. still got many small issues lah.. i feel stupid, thats all.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i think golden retriever better... your grandma can sit on it... maybe consider a german shepherd or white fang (wat that kind ar?) when they stand... its like a man over you... imagine what u can do with it...

i find chihuahua too small... think i drop a book they might be flattened...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Here a picture send by someone..

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH i want that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kawaii!!!!!!!!!!
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

not even colleague wor... this girl... i dunno wat to say about her. maybe i'm becoming more introvert...she's just a friend. yet she wans to control me.. kept dragging me out and demanded that i book the badminton courts even when i told her 2 of the dates cannot.. still got many small issues lah.. i feel stupid, thats all.
    Hope you are not taking about Funny..

BTW where are those CS badminton Team..Like long time no see liao..

i think golden retriever better... your grandma can sit on it... maybe consider a german shepherd or white fang (wat that kind ar?) when they stand... its like a man over you... imagine what u can do with it...

Hahahaha.. can dance loh..

i wanted to get a golden retriever at first but too big i think. golden retriever very tame, intelligent and very beautiful errr why you name all the big dogs? i live in HDB flat leh, sin seh
    chihuahua ? when i read that they not that intelligent.. i become skeptical
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

The ear never drop la... normal one ear is about 1-2 inches but local here one usually measure 2.5-3 inches..

Wa lau.. everything also shoot.. i shoot with a camera only..

Different enviroments lah.........If you lived in an outback towns, almost every young boy fired a rifle lor. Those days were fun, you can buy a brick of .22.....only Aud$25 niah. And you can reload ur own cartridges.....much like ur own personal darkroom.

Hope you are not taking about Funny..

BTW where are those CS badminton Team..Like long time no see liao..
    Funny ? i havent even met her leh i highly doubt she's like that lor.. can you imagine how i felt when i merely told her, that day cant book becos it's CNY and she asked me back "so did you or did you not book?" the tone .. as if im a dog lor.

yah loh where are scud and alechim ah?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。