Page 42 of 101 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447526792 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    MS word doc also can? it have filename abc.doc le
    Sorry never use MS word before and don't know what does it end with.. does that mean my way don't work liao..

did you change anything or install something.. try to go to your history..

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    abs.doc is already for ms word leh...
    ya lor.. dunno what wrong.. 50pages report down the drain

ya lor.. dunno what wrong.. 50pages report down the drain
    Your computer crash before? If no, then there is a chance of virus. Got antivirus installed?
    Btw, how you open it? Double click on the file or open word and open from there?

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Your computer crash before? If no, then there is a chance of virus. Got antivirus installed?
    Btw, how you open it? Double click on the file or open word and open from there?
    ya, my pc crash while I'm trying to save it. I had tried double click, open from word and open with... all cannot

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

Name change on my goldfish.... Zhao Chai has been change to ManMan(mean FullFull)

ya, my pc crash while I'm trying to save it. I had tried double click, open from word and open with... all cannot
    Go to history and try...

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Go to history and try...
    my pc dun have restore.... Cos i disable it a few day after I got my com

my pc dun have restore.... Cos i disable it a few day after I got my com
    Finally i found out how........

REDO

Before I go to sleep, can you try search the temp directory. It might have some older version of your doc. (I hope you didn't disable autosave feature of word.)
    Last edited by PhotoDog; 3rd January 2006 at 01:22 AM.

Good morning, everyone!

Off to work ... login later

sianz....

been thinking.... i just simply do not get it... how come funeral must have ppl tearing instead of smiling leh?

yesterday at funeral, i din tear, den ppl think that i am like a weirdo... gimme those looks... like i unfilial like tat.. see liao damn pissed... and maybe i am having a totally wrong perception, maybe i might get blast my ass off... but shouldn't we be 'enlightened' to know that a person that old passed on, we should be happy for her to end her suffering? so instead? we should be happy for her rite?

anyway, have been having those stares for 3 years, cos the last 1 i also din shed a tear... so i dun expect the next rest of my life anybody would give me a different look? to me... i just think, the funeral is between me & her..., i dun have to show the whole world i shedding my tears at the funeral... i just told her in my heart that u have done your part, i am happy for you, and you can rest in peace forever now... i will take care of myself.. thanks for everything... so i gave a smile, and bye bye... like tat also cannot... (think they saw me smile, lagi beh tahan...)

maybe thats the reason y i can't be an idol... cos i can't express my feelings with tears... maybe i can start a new religion who celebrate on 1's funeral... or maybe i need to start a research in immortality... ended up with immorality...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Gd morn... everybody!

Aiya.... if u think wat u do is correct so be it loh! U can't please everybody lah! Ppl juz c surface only! So cheer up! Ur grandma will know!

Morning everyone, woke up damned early...now falling back to Zzzzzzz soon

Reboot, everything in life comes in different shapes and sizes......maybe you are an eccentric lor.

To me, any passing in life is a tragedy.....unless I really hated the bugga. If there is feeling or love for the living or the dead. Any arrival/departure should be treated with respect and dignity(sense of joy or loss is inevitable). It is true at times, I do feel once a person died of old age is a lesser mourning.....but I alway felt the sense of loss that another "star" had fallen......be it little or great. Coz you never be able to show gratitude or enjoy his/her company.

Come to think of it, maybe I am mellowed with age......or is it waking up to the fact that how fragile life can be.

Anyway, glad you are moving on............with the enthusiasm you have, can make your grandma proud

Hungry liao

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Morning everyone, woke up damned early...now falling back to Zzzzzzz soon

Reboot, everything in life comes in different shapes and sizes......maybe you are an eccentric lor.

To me, any passing in life is a tragedy.....unless I really hated the bugga. If there is feeling or love for the living or the dead. Any arrival/departure should be treated with respect and dignity(sense of joy or loss is inevitable). It is true at times, I do feel once a person died of old age is a lesser mourning.....but I alway felt the sense of loss that another "star" had fallen......be it little or great. Coz you never be able to show gratitude or enjoy his/her company.

Come to think of it, maybe I am mellowed with age......or is it waking up to the fact that how fragile life can be.

Anyway, glad you are moving on............with the enthusiasm you have, can make your grandma proud

Hungry liao
    me also hungry... dunno eat wat good...

actually, i seen many ppl die before (right before my very eyes, not at funeral), and i understand how fragile ppl may be... i agree that death may see like a lost... but to me an applicable variable to one who have too much mortal attachments... and no one can live forever...

when i am old, i will not want them to be sad... i'll have a fund for celebration... hehee...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    me also hungry... dunno eat wat good...

actually, i seen many ppl die before (right before my very eyes, not at funeral), and i understand how fragile ppl may be... i agree that death may see like a lost... but to me an applicable variable to one who have too much mortal attachments... and no one can live forever...

when i am old, i will not want them to be sad... i'll have a fund for celebration... hehee...
    go eat some roti lor cheer up , dca

havent made my kopi yet.. ultra sleepy today i hope this year would be a good one..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

sayang Claris.. i think you gotta redo le... buy redbull and get plentiful of kopi!! with lotsa tidbits to boost you on

speaking of which, i better go drink lots of fruit juice today.. sore throat. think too much hard liquor yesterday.. sheesh. better start work liao, feeling like Monday
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Same as Furrycake, I like wang wang more.....nice body shaped. It has nice curve.

Don't use ur kitlens mah, try the 50mm or macro lor....

By the way, the tails is split type or fan(triangular) type ...make me jealouse ley. U keeping them in Upright(octagonal) tank?
    the wang wang is given by my uncle. he called the other hammie "caifu" and this one "wangwang". heng i gave away all my other hammies...10 of 'em else i'll have difficulties remembering all
    my wang wang very out of shape leh. anyone who has seen her , said she's a sumo hammie !! hahahahahaha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    go eat some roti lor cheer up , dca

havent made my kopi yet.. ultra sleepy today i hope this year would be a good one..
    seriously lor... me not sad... me just pissed that they gimmethis kinda look... maybe they din read deep enough to understand whats MY LAST RESPECT means.. its just my kinda respect... ah well... not the 1st day they actually misunderstand what i am thinking... and not the 1st either...

depends on your version of word... most have autosave feature installed... so its probably lying in a corner of your temp folder..