Page 35 of 101 FirstFirst ... 102530333435363740456085 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    what to surf on the web? i can't find anything to surf
    Than come to CS la..

    Usually where you go see dogs..

  2. #682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    what to surf on the web? i can't find anything to surf
    i also dunno wat to surf nowadays, except occasionally on latest games or info related to my games, etc.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Than come to CS la..

    Usually where you go see dogs..
    pet shop... now all no sheltie... all say not in season... wolau they think is clothing ar... got season one

  4. #684
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    pet shop... now all no sheltie... all say not in season... wolau they think is clothing ar... got season one
    Dog not like human which can breed anytime one.

  5. #685
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Dog not like human which can breed anytime one.
    no they tell me the tread now is not sheltie so no point bringing in... tt make me go

  6. #686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Great! a little more is ok with me.. The fishing village sound interesting. Where could i take trains to Pulau Ketam and anywhere to stay over there..

    Here is some links to the Pulau ketam:

    http://www.emasholiday.com/selangor/destination.php

    As for accomodation, abit pricey...but 4 stars next to KLCC with LRT

    http://www.corushotelkl.com/location.htm

    but ur swiss inn is 2stars lor ..costing RM$100 liao....last time, there were a few 3 to 4 stars around Myr$130. Dunno what happened lately....

  7. #687
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    no they tell me the tread now is not sheltie so no point bringing in... tt make me go
    Can't blame them lah. Petshops are business. If no one buy, they have to feed them, take care of them. U could try to search whether there is any local sheltie breeder here. But I doubt it. Next place to try will be SPCA. No harm trying mah.

  8. #688
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    Can't blame them lah. Petshops are business. If no one buy, they have to feed them, take care of them. U could try to search whether there is any local sheltie breeder here. But I doubt it. Next place to try will be SPCA. No harm trying mah.
    there afew local breeder.. home breeder also have....

  9. #689
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    there afew local breeder.. home breeder also have....
    You have done your homework. If are are ready for the responsibity, then aproach them lor.

  10. #690
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoDog
    You have done your homework. If are are ready for the responsibity, then aproach them lor.
    homework is done le... responsibity is ready le,,, but $$ not ready

  11. #691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Here is some links to the Pulau ketam:

    http://www.emasholiday.com/selangor/destination.php

    As for accomodation, abit pricey...but 4 stars next to KLCC with LRT

    http://www.corushotelkl.com/location.htm

    but ur swiss inn is 2stars lor ..costing RM$100 liao....last time, there were a few 3 to 4 stars around Myr$130. Dunno what happened lately....
    Hehehe..Ketam... another photo session liao..

  12. #692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    homework is done le... responsibity is ready le,,, but $$ not ready
    Put up a web site saying you love dog very much loh, see those dog lover can help you raise some fund to buy one or got any new born to give or not..

  13. #693
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Hehehe..Ketam... another photo session liao..

    Where ever you go, don't carry too much jewellery/cash. Most of all, dun flash them in public. Best go around with someone who knows the place well....


    Have a great time

  14. #694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Where ever you go, don't carry too much jewellery/cash. Most of all, dun flash them in public. Best go around with someone who knows the place well....


    Have a great time
    not so soon yet.. er.. that place not to safe or what...

  15. #695
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    not so soon yet.. er.. that place not to safe or what...

    If you got KL frens, you checked with them first lor..... Me more than a year din go back liao
    Just that flashy clothes and big wallets draws more unwanted attentions mah

  16. #696
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If you got KL frens, you checked with them first lor..... Me more than a year din go back liao
    Just that flashy clothes and big wallets draws more unwanted attentions mah
    Heh.. KL ok for me la... it's the fish village i am not sure.. Kind of miss KL, don't know why?

  17. #697
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Heh.. KL ok for me la... it's the fish village i am not sure.. Kind of miss KL, don't know why?

    Just some frens said Klang is abit rough.

  18. #698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Just some frens said Klang is abit rough.
    hehe.. i like it rough...

    wondering should i go kl for chinese new year, wonder how's the mood there or penang..Singa nowaday the mood su*k liao... this place is seriously straight and cold.

  19. #699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    There's a contest "unique2me national photo contest" I really got no idea what to take? Maybe i should just take the picture of LKY and Families...or the Whole parliment..

    Should thank them for making me want to get out of here..and search for my future..

  20. #700
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Put up a web site saying you love dog very much loh, see those dog lover can help you raise some fund to buy one or got any new born to give or not..
    you want me to beg from ppl....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •