Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 82328313233343538435883 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #641

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hehehe...i mean do i need to format the hdd.. at 2.5inches, this is amazingly small i think..buy to increase my storage for any oversea shotting trip.

    Paid about US$150 for the case and the hdd include shipping but for 60gb of storage it's very cheap nia...

    Nearly bought a 2gb cf card lucky i saw this..
    better to format lor....see got bad sectors or not.

  2. #642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    ya.. choose some more, want a 2 mths one or not?
    what u mean?

  3. #643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Morning, ate vegetarian noodle and kopi. Ended with dry coughs...think the weather is bad lately. last nite abt 18 degree celcius....now 37 degree


    I want sheltie leh... u think spca have mah

    sheltie in hot climate need alot of care.....preferably aircond. Need to be brushed at least twice a day. shampoo.........think before you choose hor. It is almost a decade of commitments.

  4. #644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Good morning, had a "dua pao" & teh-c gao siu dai for breakfast ... will be out whole day

  5. #645

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    morning

    me have a small mango jelly, 3 pcs of whole meal bread and a glass of kopi

    Soma..
    Did you try the milo nescafe?

  6. #646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Good morning, had a "dua pao" & teh-c gao siu dai for breakfast ... will be out whole day

    Not the Amy Yip "dua pao" ? KL I have seen....dunno about Sg.

    New Year coming liao.....they said got 500k pple celebrating in Melb.

  7. #647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Morning, ate vegetarian noodle and kopi. Ended with dry coughs...think the weather is bad lately. last nite abt 18 degree celcius....now 37 degree





    sheltie in hot climate need alot of care.....preferably aircond. Need to be brushed at least twice a day. shampoo.........think before you choose hor. It is almost a decade of commitments.
    Morning... bread with butter and one glass of milo..

    ya, i know the commitments.... prepare for tt le

  8. #648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    morning

    me have a small mango jelly, 3 pcs of whole meal bread and a glass of kopi

    Soma..
    Did you try the milo nescafe?
    Yeah try but somehow it lost the charateristic of the coffee liao..But will be a good choice for lunch when or tea break..

  9. #649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Morning... bread with butter and one glass of milo..

    ya, i know the commitments.... prepare for tt le
    you could check the dogs' forums

    my stomach still empty.. brain empty also... last day to cheong my reports le..hope to get everything out by today else i'm fried, literally

    zombie mode to do my work.......weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Not the Amy Yip "dua pao" ? KL I have seen....dunno about Sg.

    New Year coming liao.....they said got 500k pple celebrating in Melb.
    Hahahaha the Amy Yip "dua pao" how isit huh.. alway tempted to try.

  11. #651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    you could check the dogs' forums
    i'm at http://www.doggiesite.com
    today siao liao... report too lazy to do, keep surfing forums

  12. #652
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Hahahaha the Amy Yip "dua pao" how isit huh.. alway tempted to try.

    It is just the size and name of the bun. It is much bigger than ordinary paos lor.

    For snacks or dim sums, you just have to go HK liao. Melb ones also quite similar coz the sifus is from HK.

  13. #653
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    It is just the size and name of the bun. It is much bigger than ordinary paos lor.

    For snacks or dim sums, you just have to go HK liao. Melb ones also quite similar coz the sifus is from HK.
    Thinking of going to KL soon...Maybe this time spend a week there..Pro.. staying at the Swiss inn (garden) at Pertaling street, never try before but very near to night life there.. any other good recommend around RM$100/night?

  14. #654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Thinking of going to KL soon...Maybe this time spend a week there..Pro.. staying at the Swiss inn (garden) at Pertaling street, never try before but very near to night life there.. any other good recommend around RM$100/night

    You want night life? look for hotels closed to Jalan Pinang lah.....Petaling St is more on foods and cheap fake goods. If look for supper after 12am....betta you find somewhere near Bukit Bintang areas.....Jalan Alor more varieties.

    Depend when you are going, and how many stars u want to stay.......if you don't mind to spend another Myr$30 to 40 a night, got betta areas and quality lor. Don't spend a week there lah, take a bus to Penang if you can. Or alternatively, take some trains to Pulau Ketam..fishing village. Or Try Pulau Pangkor or to Taman Negara....if you like jungle, rivers and nature stuffs.

    I will check for you on accomodation...when are you going? is it ok abit more ex?

  15. #655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You want night life? look for hotels closed to Jalan Pinang lah.....Petaling St is more on foods and cheap fake goods. If look for supper after 12am....betta you find somewhere near Bukit Bintang areas.....Jalan Alor more varieties.

    Depend when you are going, and how many stars u want to stay.......if you don't mind to spend another Myr$30 to 40 a night, got betta areas and quality lor. Don't spend a week there lah, take a bus to Penang if you can. Or alternatively, take some trains to Pulau Ketam..fishing village. Or Try Pulau Pangkor or to Taman Negara....if you like jungle, rivers and nature stuffs.

    I will check for you on accomodation...when are you going? is it ok abit more ex?
    hey bro, when you going KL ? i might be going leh. after CNY though
    i love to savour the seafood at Msia
    i have to get some tops , jeans & sandals.. have to go Msia to buy.. me no AWS.. broke liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    hey bro, when you going KL ? i might be going leh. after CNY though
    i love to savour the seafood at Msia
    i have to get some tops , jeans & sandals.. have to go Msia to buy.. me no AWS.. broke liao
    Most likely around End of Feb or Early March lor..... har mi AWS?
    Seafood? depend on how you want to eat lor........fishing village? restorans? 5stars?

    As for clothes, KL cheaper meh?

    Best way to enjoy is backpack to the East Coast....spend time on beaches or islands. Accomodation can be cheaper than those in KL some more. I forgot to take trains while I was in M'sia.

  17. #657
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Most likely around End of Feb or Early March lor..... har mi AWS?
    Seafood? depend on how you want to eat lor........fishing village? restorans? 5stars?

    As for clothes, KL cheaper meh?

    Best way to enjoy is backpack to the East Coast....spend time on beaches or islands. Accomodation can be cheaper than those in KL some more. I forgot to take trains while I was in M'sia.
    early March? see whether my schedule ok or not. im not particular about the venue to eat lah, but not sure if KL's seafood is cheapr

    clothes definitely cheaper. i got a bikini for S$5 niah hehehe

    im not sure about staying overnite tho.. i miss my bed whenever im overseas
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  18. #658
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    early March? see whether my schedule ok or not. im not particular about the venue to eat lah, but not sure if KL's seafood is cheapr

    clothes definitely cheaper. i got a bikini for S$5 niah hehehe

    im not sure about staying overnite tho.. i miss my bed whenever im overseas

    KL seafood cheap? I also not sure.....it is very hard to compare...the most important thing is the food is great and value for money. See my fren got time boh? he got the MPV...can ask him to drive us to coconut plantation for seafood and tody(palm wine)

    But to me, it is abt running away from life in the city......enjoy the lazy afternoon in sandy beaches or waves soaking and either a camera or fishing rod.....

    Betta you get used to sleeping bag or bustop benches....LOL. Where you are going....most likely no bed.
    Last edited by Benign; 30th December 2005 at 11:29 AM.

  19. #659

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hahahaha the Amy Yip "dua pao" how isit huh.. alway tempted to try.
    i dun think they will taste as good as angelina jolie's

  20. #660
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You want night life? look for hotels closed to Jalan Pinang lah.....Petaling St is more on foods and cheap fake goods. If look for supper after 12am....betta you find somewhere near Bukit Bintang areas.....Jalan Alor more varieties.

    Depend when you are going, and how many stars u want to stay.......if you don't mind to spend another Myr$30 to 40 a night, got betta areas and quality lor. Don't spend a week there lah, take a bus to Penang if you can. Or alternatively, take some trains to Pulau Ketam..fishing village. Or Try Pulau Pangkor or to Taman Negara....if you like jungle, rivers and nature stuffs.

    I will check for you on accomodation...when are you going? is it ok abit more ex?
    Great! a little more is ok with me.. The fishing village sound interesting. Where could i take trains to Pulau Ketam and anywhere to stay over there..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •