Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1419222324252629344974 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #461
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    heheh agreed... for guys.. mostly Claris, Benign and kitkat most sweet liao.. the rest always dirty our brain :P
    i agree...the rest DIRTY OLD MAN
    going back to work liao, later all the DIRTY OLD MAN in this thread gonna nag at me liao
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Oh this i agreed... especially those malay.. they love to wear very tight jeans and low waist.. everytime can see the backside valley.. -___-.. me also need to wash eyes..
    See gal also cannot tahan liao..this is wat i call the blind follow the blind..now many chinese gal also and walk a bit too fast must start pulling the pant liao in case it drop..see also sianz.

  3. #463

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    copi with milo.. nice meh.. try later..wat about cocoa powder?
    Usually i put two Full Teaspoon of Milo, half Teaspoon of Coffee Powder.. then 2 Teaspoon of Dairy Cream and 1 Teasppon of sugar..
    Try lor not bad..

    Got those condense milk to replace the dairy Cream laggi nice..

  4. #464
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    heheh agreed... for guys.. mostly Claris, Benign and kitkat most sweet liao.. the rest always dirty our brain :P
    Claris not included la... wait break his heart...

  5. #465

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Going to JB tomorrow? Will there be jam if i take bus?
    aiya this got to ask me lah
    Just take MRT To Kranji MRT.
    At the Kranji MRT got a THIS FASHION.. Beside there have Bus stop..
    u can take CW1, 170 or 160 to JB..
    very fast..
    to avoid Jam at custom to queue hell long.. i find that by 9.30am reach Kranji will be quite safe.. late a bit will got to queue like hell liao..
    .. very fast

  6. #466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Usually i put two Full Teaspoon of Milo, half Teaspoon of Coffee Powder.. then 2 Teaspoon of Dairy Cream and 1 Teasppon of sugar..
    Try lor not bad..

    Got those condense milk to replace the dairy Cream laggi nice..
    Will get high or not..


    OK will try..i will try to sprinkle some cocoa powder on top..

  7. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    aiya this got to ask me lah
    Just take MRT To Kranji MRT.
    At the Kranji MRT got a THIS FASHION.. Beside there have Bus stop..
    u can take CW1, 170 or 160 to JB..
    very fast..
    to avoid Jam at custom to queue hell long.. i find that by 9.30am reach Kranji will be quite safe.. late a bit will got to queue like hell liao..
    .. very fast
    wat is the best time to come back by bus..

  8. #468

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Lipton not good for women? shucks i always take at least 1 cup per day leh. though my grandma keeps nagging at me, i also dunno why she doing so
    Everyday one lipton.. especially with Empty stomach is the WOrstttttttttttttttt
    will have white discharge.
    And when old liao, your leg will very weak.. no joke..
    change to Green Tea safely.

  9. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Claris not included la... wait break his heart...
    soma u very free hor... no need work one hor... everyday shopping de hor

  10. #470

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Issit? strange... most ppl say i am too LONG
    Show us lor

  11. #471

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    my pt is, we may die any minute... so treasure life while we can..


    AH CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

    Of course i know.. my darlin furrycake~

  12. #472
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    soma u very free hor... no need work one hor... everyday shopping de hor
    Hehehehe..jobless mah...

  13. #473

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Bugis one i know, it's the 2nd link one i need to find out more...
    Bukit Hidah.. what can i do there..
    how i know.. u can just stop at 2nd link.. then take bus into JB lor.
    Why so ma fun.. just take MRT TO Kranji.
    trust me.. so easy.. the bus jsut keep coming.. only need to wait 5min

  14. #474

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    See gal also cannot tahan liao..this is wat i call the blind follow the blind..now many chinese gal also and walk a bit too fast must start pulling the pant liao in case it drop..see also sianz.
    They too slim kekee..

  15. #475

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wat is the best time to come back by bus..
    u want to avoid jam ah.. reach the malaysia custom at 5pm..
    i always do that.. because i can dun take Dinner at JB ..

  16. #476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    Lipton not good for women? shucks i always take at least 1 cup per day leh. though my grandma keeps nagging at me, i also dunno why she doing so
    cos too mush Lipton makes your Lips become Tone... good leh... maybe your grandma think your Lips too Tone liao, your grandma scared...

    Y not go drink Boh? den sooner or later Boh simi liao... then your grandma not so scared...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #477
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    u want to avoid jam ah.. reach the malaysia custom at 5pm..
    i always do that.. because i can dun take Dinner at JB ..
    But do you think tomorrow is a good day to go or not or should i wait until school reopen.

  18. #478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Of course i know.. my darlin furrycake~
    Kill bill furrycake need to go check up liao.. got take your medication or not..

  19. #479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Everyday one lipton.. especially with Empty stomach is the WOrstttttttttttttttt
    will have white discharge.
    And when old liao, your leg will very weak.. no joke..
    change to Green Tea safely.
    white discharge is infection leh... or STD... scary... or maybe u high sibo?

    better see doctor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #480

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    cos too mush Lipton makes your Lips become Tone... good leh... maybe your grandma think your Lips too Tone liao, your grandma scared...

    Y not go drink Boh? den sooner or later Boh simi liao... then your grandma not so scared...
    How come out of sudden say Two Tone? That can simply use lipsticks to apply ;P

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •