Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #21

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Morning ppl....

    breakfast 2glass of HL milk
    Wow so healthy ah..
    me 3 pcs of white bread with peanut butter and a glass of kopi

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Morning ppl....

    breakfast 2glass of HL milk
    hiya sister. we posted at same timing leh
    had 2 half boiled eggs, 1 piece of roti with kaya and kopi
    time to work
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hiya sister. we posted at same timing leh
    had 2 half boiled eggs, 1 piece of roti with kaya and kopi
    time to work
    Ya lor.. same time

    time to write report le... why my report like never ending one... Argh....

    anyone can help me think of a special christan name.... can be use for both guy or gal one ... pls
    Last edited by clarinet; 27th December 2005 at 09:57 AM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Wow so healthy ah..
    me 3 pcs of white bread with peanut butter and a glass of kopi
    for past few day keep having bee hoon... then my weight like tio tiao.. not coming down

  5. #25

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Ya lor.. same time

    time to write report le... why my report like never ending one... Argh....

    anyone can help me think of a christan name.... can be use for both guy or gal one... pls

    Below are some
    Piper
    Kelsey
    Flannery
    Quinn
    Cary
    Peace

  6. #26

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    haha hello Kit Kat.. Merry Christmas ...

    aiya now U2 and G2000 sales.. i want to buy but no membercard for further 15% off ~

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Below are some
    Piper
    Kelsey
    Flannery
    Quinn
    Cary
    Peace
    wow... rare vistor...
    merry x'mas KitKat

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    yesterday dunno where to eat, so go park mall eat buffet... think there is only 1 buffet there... so u know liao lor...

    anyway, food sucks, crowd sucks... really see the bad side of singaporeans... i was getting sashimi, den the oyster came... then a few auntie & uncle just cut queue and take all the oyster away... was like... duh... den see them loitering around there just to get oyster only... i wonder why they go... might as well go for seafood instead of these... then took the potato salad... wah lao... sour 1... taste like i about to vomit... pui... swear dun go there anymore...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Morning pple,

    Woke up ate Korean Instant Noodle, sweetbean paste bun and kopi, bathed dog and soon bath myself...Weight is steady at 76kg after PS.

    Ya lor.. same time

    time to write report le... why my report like never ending one... Argh....

    anyone can help me think of a special christan name.... can be use for both guy or gal one ... pls
    Shannon

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    eat wanton noodle and chai tao quay with copi c in the morning.. going taka later to do some shopping..
    sianz.........
    computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..

    How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao.."

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    eat wanton noodle and chai tao quay with copi c in the morning.. going taka later to do some shopping..
    sianz.........
    computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..

    How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao.."
    how can u like tt say about woman

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    how can u like tt say about woman
    I just ask mah... that's why i put how truth is that mah.. why kok me...

    Hehehe.. saw many log cake around the shop yestersday..happen my wife remind me that her friend is 25 year old and no body want liao...

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    eat wanton noodle and chai tao quay with copi c in the morning.. going taka later to do some shopping..
    sianz.........
    computer electrical leak..kena shock like mad.. but still can use so hack la..as long as don't go touch at the raw metal can liao..

    How truth is this " Woman are like christmas log cake, after the 25th no body buy liao.."

    You really no biz minded......U dun shop at Reject Shop, Secondhand shops, Refurbished stocks(after plastic surgery) meh....

    Like me, after 1st and 2nd relationship.....now rebadged as classic/vintage mah

    Christmas log cake is abit harsh ley....

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    how can u like tt say about woman
    lucky nobody say tis about u...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    You really no biz minded......U dun shop at Reject Shop, Secondhand shops, Refurbished stocks(after plastic surgery) meh....

    Like me, after 1st and 2nd relationship.....now rebadged as classic/vintage mah

    Christmas log cake is abit harsh ley....
    Better than Christmas Turkey rite??

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    lucky nobody say tis about u...
    I think he/she haven reach 25 yet..must wait for a few more year before he/she hear that...











    Clarinet just joking la..

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I just ask mah... that's why i put how truth is that mah.. why kok me...

    Hehehe.. saw many log cake around the shop yestersday..happen my wife remind me that her friend is 25 year old and no body want liao...
    aiya... cannot like tt say one.... me = forever no one want

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    aiya... cannot like tt say one.... me = forever no one want
    you never see very ugly man or woman that have wife or husband meh.. so more you look ok what..just a bit no confident that all..

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    you never see very ugly man or woman that have wife or husband meh.. so more you look ok what..just a bit no confident that all..
    u seen me mah?

    when u going to org an zoo photography trip?

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    aiya... cannot like tt say one.... me = forever no one want
    u no one wan... mean got two or more lor... hahaha... minimum 3P....

    i sad case... only ONE wan... maybe time for me to have audition...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •