Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 27101112131417223762 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #221

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    funny and dca???

  2. #222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Clarinet!!!! U r so kind hearted!! Help out at Children's home.
    thank thank... just came back...
    wow the children got so many present from alot of ppl......

  3. #223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    first you need to date santa lor...then you can have his belly all to yourself
    got any santa ? but xmas over liao leh. i have to wait another year for Santa
    round, round , good to hug
    my flu wont seem to go away.. cham.. wats happening to me this year ah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #224

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    got any santa ? but xmas over liao leh. i have to wait another year for Santa
    round, round , good to hug
    my flu wont seem to go away.. cham.. wats happening to me this year ah
    U sick liao, still can laugh away!!

  5. #225

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    thank thank... just came back...
    wow the children got so many present from alot of ppl......
    So fast u come back liao! U got presents?

  6. #226
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Thks for sayang mi! New Year reaching liao. Can go n trim hair. Cut away all ths year bad luck loh!
    yah going to salon after work today. should i go for G.I Jane crew cut hairstyle ah
    save on shampoo, hair conditioner and all the styling pdts leh tired of my long curls.. kena called names again
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  7. #227

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    yah going to salon after work today. should i go for G.I Jane crew cut hairstyle ah
    save on shampoo, hair conditioner and all the styling pdts leh tired of my long curls.. kena called names again
    Rebond loh! Will be neater!

  8. #228
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U sick liao, still can laugh away!!
    i took my medicine already mah.... hahahahahaha dont know why im still so happy

    sigh...i always want to go home & rest nowadays but people accused me, said i tell lies and give crap excuses........ i dont know wat to say.. im getting abit depressed..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #229

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i took my medicine already mah.... hahahahahaha dont know why im still so happy

    sigh...i always want to go home & rest nowadays but people accused me, said i tell lies and give crap excuses........ i dont know wat to say.. im getting abit depressed..
    U depress n I oso depress! Hahaha.... let depress together!

  10. #230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So fast u come back liao! U got presents?
    me no presents....

    u want to give me?

    all the present for the children de

  11. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Rebond loh! Will be neater!
    i dont like rebonding. even my hairdresser is against it. basically my curls are like maggie mee that kind. people rebond can last for at least 2 - 3 mths... mine most likely last for 2 - 3 weeks besides i got really round shaped face.. i think i'll look weird leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Rebond loh! Will be neater!
    yea yea... going to rebond my hair b4 CNY....

  13. #233

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    me no presents....

    u want to give me?

    all the present for the children de
    Mi no $ to give present!

  14. #234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U depress n I oso depress! Hahaha.... let depress together!
    why you depressed leh? im depressed becos i dont even have time to bang sai
    seriously though... i need to work out something... i do need more personal time..
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U depress n I oso depress! Hahaha.... let depress together!
    I depress for yrs le... to be excet... 6yrs le going 7 soon

  16. #236
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Mi no $ to give present!
    did you get your aws then? me no aws leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Hey Benign, are u around?

    Saw your post in Nikon subforum, just wondering what lenses do u have for your D70 currently?

  18. #238
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    I depress for yrs le... to be excet... 6yrs le going 7 soon
    Aiyoh, claris, don't like that lah

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    I depress for yrs le... to be excet... 6yrs le going 7 soon
    well everyday is a new beginning! bound to have ups and downs in life
    you gotta brace yourself up and tell yourself " it'll be better tomorrow"
    by all means go rebond lah. as for me.....im gonna trim shorter and dye my hair orange and colour my fringe blond
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #240

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont like rebonding. even my hairdresser is against it. basically my curls are like maggie mee that kind. people rebond can last for at least 2 - 3 mths... mine most likely last for 2 - 3 weeks besides i got really round shaped face.. i think i'll look weird leh
    Got those soft rebonding! Look natural. Curly always look messy! Or u do those big curls loh!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •