Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 58910111215203560 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 2006

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

  1. #181

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think they adult liao lah... so time to have adult type of activity... aka adultery...

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Nt all BB r cute! I saw some grumpy ones, angry ones, sad ones, naughty ones n etc....

    Huh!!! I tot all cute BBs grow up to be cute! My sis is a cute BB. When she grow up, she oso attract a lot of bees.
    Haha, all babies are cute, but it's just that they're not cute all the time ... U say my daughter is cute, but sometimes she is grumpy, sometimes angry, sometimes sad, sometimes naughty etc. So u must have seen those "not cute" babies at the wrong time lah ...

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think they adult liao lah... so time to have adult type of activity... aka adultery...
    Piangz ... again ... DCA wiz23

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I was an ugly BB oso. When did I say I was a cute BB!!! I was ugly all the while!
    like tat y so angry leh... since from start u like that... if u get slightly unugly, will be happier mah... unlike those cute bb, later become ugly... will hate the world lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #185

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    like tat y so angry leh... since from start u like that... if u get slightly unugly, will be happier mah... unlike those cute bb, later become ugly... will hate the world lor...
    At least they r cute once mah! I dun even cute once. How sad..........

  6. #186

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Haha, all babies are cute, but it's just that they're not cute all the time ... U say my daughter is cute, but sometimes she is grumpy, sometimes angry, sometimes sad, sometimes naughty etc. So u must have seen those "not cute" babies at the wrong time lah ...
    No lah! Is the BB look! Nt their mood!! Is like adults! Some hav playboy look like DCA, some hav evil look, some hav gong gong look, some have smart look..... etc loh...
    Last edited by Funny; 27th December 2005 at 01:48 PM.

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Piangz ... again ... DCA wiz23
    hahahahaa.. true mah...

    Courtship --> Married --> Have Kids

    alternate ending... Married --> Adultery

    optional ending... Married --> Divorce

    alternate optional ending... Married --> Adultery --> Get caught... Get pwned...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #188
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    At least they r cute once mah! I dun even cute once. How sad..........
    What u dun have, how u know how much u lost?

    amitabah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #189

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    What u dun have, how u know how much u lost?

    amitabah...
    How much I lost is nt important! Nvr get the taste of it is worst!

  10. #190
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    How much I lost is nt important! Nvr get the taste of it is worst!
    How u know how good it taste when u never taste it before?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #191
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No lah! Is the BB look! Nt their mood!! Is like adults! Some hav playboy look like DCA, some hav evil look, some hav gong gong look, some have smart look..... etc loh...
    Ok lor, actually, i never really scrutinised other babies, only my daughter

    So, cannot say u're wrong lor

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    No lah! Is the BB look! Nt their mood!! Is like adults! Some hav playboy look like DCA, some hav evil look, some hav gong gong look, some have smart look..... etc loh...
    just now i see is i got evil look, now i see is got playboy look...

    hmm maybe i am the evil playboy... COME ON LADIES... TIME TO GET LAID!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no sinister laugh smilie...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #193

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    How u know how good it taste when u never taste it before?
    U can c those ppl who got to taste it's look! Their face say" Look here, I am feeling good! U will nvr get the taste of it." Make mi feel so tiny!

    Is like u r the boss, u nvr know how those workers feel.

  14. #194

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    just now i see is i got evil look, now i see is got playboy look...

    hmm maybe i am the evil playboy... COME ON LADIES... TIME TO GET LAID!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no sinister laugh smilie...
    Aiya.. I use wrong words lah! Actually u got the kind hearted PLAYBOY look!

  15. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U can c those ppl who got to taste it's look! Their face say" Look here, I am feeling good! U will nvr get the taste of it." Make mi feel so tiny!

    Is like u r the boss, u nvr know how those workers feel.
    so its same mah... i won't know how a ugly guy feel... oops..

    sometimes u 身在福中不知福...

    with great looks come greater responsibility... and also trouble...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #196
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Haven't had lunch ... damn hungry now. Going to eat mee goreng and chicken masala ... yummy!

  17. #197
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Aiya.. I use wrong words lah! Actually u got the kind hearted PLAYBOY look!
    u por me ar?

    i think my bro got a even more playboy look lor... his hair i think longer than Claris 1... then rebond & colored... he look like those anytime can kena aids 1...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #198

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    so its same mah... i won't know how a ugly guy feel... oops..

    sometimes u 身在福中不知福...

    with great looks come greater responsibility... and also trouble...
    U mean u 身在福中不知福???

    No wonder.............

  19. #199

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u por me ar?

    i think my bro got a even more playboy look lor... his hair i think longer than Claris 1... then rebond & colored... he look like those anytime can kena aids 1...
    Siao huh.... I por u for wat! I dun get anything. Help out in Photoaid shldn't be evil until in watever extent!

    U veri bad! Talk abt ur bro until like tat!
    Last edited by Funny; 27th December 2005 at 02:09 PM.

  20. #200

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Moving into 2006

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Haven't had lunch ... damn hungry now. Going to eat mee goreng and chicken masala ... yummy!
    Wow.... u sure can eat a lot hor!

Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 58910111215203560 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •