Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    Hi anyone can help on this..

    I found out Comic Life Software work on Mac only and anyone knew any similiar software that work for Window?TIA

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    am also looking

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    am also looking
    with 1 reply i thought i saw light.. sikali...

    anyone can help both of us... TIA

  4. #4

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    nope i don't think so.
    comic life is cool.. delicious library also.
    http://delicious-monster.com/

    ever since coming over to the Dark Side.. i've found nothing but lovely software. i love our developers. i even started paying for shareware!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnylatte
    nope i don't think so.
    comic life is cool.. delicious library also.
    http://delicious-monster.com/

    ever since coming over to the Dark Side.. i've found nothing but lovely software. i love our developers. i even started paying for shareware!
    i looking for PC version no another MAC one................................

  6. #6

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    i looking for PC version no another MAC one................................
    i know i was just saying that there isn't..
    sorry you know what they say about how born again converts to any religion are likely to be the most fanatical? that's me alright.

    good luck with the search.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    Quote Originally Posted by skinnylatte
    i know i was just saying that there isn't..
    sorry you know what they say about how born again converts to any religion are likely to be the most fanatical? that's me alright.

    good luck with the search.
    chim......... I just finish a bottle of red wine and the mind is empty and slow.. this is really chim....................

    Merry Christmas.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Any Comic Life Software for Window?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    chim......... I just finish a bottle of red wine and the mind is empty and slow.. this is really chim....................

    Merry Christmas.
    Neber mind...happy Boxing day
    Last edited by ernest_ted; 26th December 2005 at 01:25 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •