Thread: photoshoot tonite

Default photoshoot tonite

i will be hanging around raffles area. if u want to come, just come.

HP : 97866451.

cya.

Were u around the merlion about 7:20~9pm? Saw a few photographers as well as a groups of them.

Originally posted by taicw
    Were u around the merlion about 7:20~9pm? Saw a few photographers as well as a groups of them.
    yah, i wore a black jean. the shirt I was wearing is the one in my avatar. i was standing behind smoking(at the bridge). merlion shut down mah. i also saw a lot of female photographers.
    Last edited by ninelives; 8th November 2002 at 12:12 AM.

kailord
    Guests

so ninelives, were u wandering around the singapore drain near the new asian civilisation museum at about 7.15-7.30pm with a wedding couple, the chinese bride having disproportionately tanned skin?

Originally posted by kailord
    so ninelives, were u wandering around the singapore drain near the new asian civilisation museum at about 7.15-7.30pm with a wedding couple, the chinese bride having disproportionately tanned skin?
    no, i was at merlion park.

yah, i wore a black jean. the shirt I was wearing is the one in my avatar. i was standing behind smoking(at the bridge). merlion shut down mah. i also saw a lot of female photographers.
    Hmm, dunno if I saw you around, I was there just before the short shower and hung around there till about 9pm.
    Merlion shut down?? when?

Hmm, dunno if I saw you around, I was there just before the short shower and hung around there till about 9pm.
    Merlion shut down?? when?
    around 6 - 7 pm. cleaning....

Ah ok, wasn't there, still stuck in office
    probably after someone wrote to the straits time forum page complaining that the merlion was 'drooling'

Ah ok, wasn't there, still stuck in office
    probably after someone wrote to the straits time forum page complaining that the merlion was 'drooling'
    i realised that the water that splashed from the merlion smell like fuel/patrol. I did not cover my lens with filter. the water was sprinkle on my lens because of the wind.

I cleaned it with a cloth and it was oily. yes, the water from the merlion is oily.

kailord
    Guests

so the merlion spews acid that eats into multicoats.. beware!