Thread: where can i get the mini lenspen for cleaning small camera like Fuji F11?

Default where can i get the mini lenspen for cleaning small camera like Fuji F11?

Can someone recommend a place? Alan photo only has the big lenspen

Default Re: where can i get the mini lenspen for cleaning small camera like Fuji F11?

i bought 1 from CP
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Default Re: where can i get the mini lenspen for cleaning small camera like Fuji F11?

I bought 1 from a shop on the 2nd floor of peninsular plaza for S$10 about 1 yr ago. Haha sorry can't remember the shop name. Try looking in that area. I'm sure some of the shops will carry it.

Cp-marina

got my miniPro-II at CP-Peninsula for $10.

TK Foto also have, I have 3 sizes in all.

don't.

lens pen is not a good way to clean lenses

buy a proper lens cloth (microfibre)
    and proper lens cleaning fluid ( use sparingly)
    do not rub too hard on the lens
    buy a good pump blower (blue colour) about $14 to $17 to remove dust without touching the lens.

Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex
    don't.

lens pen is not a good way to clean lenses

buy a proper lens cloth (microfibre)
    and proper lens cleaning fluid ( use sparingly)
    do not rub too hard on the lens
    buy a good pump blower (blue colour) about $14 to $17 to remove dust without touching the lens.
    Subjective.

I don't really like microfibre cloth cos the cloth requires regular washing, else the grease/dirt will build up and smudge rather then clean the lens. And I find it a chore remembering which sections of the cloth I've already used.

I find the lens pen useful in removing grease spots, though you'll still need a blower for dust.
    Last edited by solarii; 27th December 2005 at 02:49 PM.