Thread: Do u think health supplements work?

Default Do u think health supplements work?

Hi all,

I am new to the photography community. I am curious to know whether u guys think health supplements work cause presently I am taking supplements because of my poor health.

Default Re: Do u think health supplements work?

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFan
    Hi all,

I am new to the photography community. I am curious to know whether u guys think health supplements work cause presently I am taking supplements because of my poor health.
    u r wat u eat, u may 1 2 consider exercise too.
    also some supplement dun eat too much hahahaha eg ((((the men's supplement))))

Hahaaa....I am female...lol...though i do exercise..=p

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFan
    Hahaaa....I am female...lol...though i do exercise..=p

oooops , sorry abt that , anyway those " female supplement" also cannot use too much muhahahahahaha

$ Supplements seem to work for me.

Depends what kinds Supplements are just that SUPPLEMENTS...

Some work some dont. but even for those that work, if the rest of our lifestyle is poor, they wont make much difference.

E.g. I eat 2 meals a day only, I eat alot of refined foods (white bread/rice, cakes, cookies, sweets, any drink that is sweetened, pies, and in general anything that is not in its natural form...), dont eat enuf lean meats, veges, fruits... then supplements will do next to nothing and will be a waste of money.

But If my diet and exercise are in order. Then supps make sense to take, they can boost recovery, increase immune system function, improve fat loss, improve muscle gain, etc.

Anology. Proper diet is like a shirt. Supplements are like a tie. It looks absolutely outreageous to wear only a tie right. similarly its outrageous to eat nonsnese and take some supps to try and make up for it. It doesnt work.

(all this from 6 yrs of working with athletes and other ppl trynig to reccover from illness or get in shape)

regds
    jonathan