Thread: Camera Bags for FZ30 and accessories

Default Camera Bags for FZ30 and accessories

I just bought FZ30 and along with it, I got a suntax flashlight, telephoto lens, wide angle lens and with the accessories like lens hood, memeory card case and cleaning kit, I find that I run out of space to keep everything in. Anyone can suggest what is a good bag to store everything in??
    Thanks
    Cheers

Default Re: Camera Bags for FZ30 and accessories

Lowepro SlingShot 200AW maybe? less than $100

Planning is very important...you may have only these equipments later, however, the buy-buy-buy virus may hit you and you may have more accessories later...so, it is better to get a bag that is slightly bigger...brand actually is not important, more important is to ensure that the padding inside is able to protect your camera, as well as the accessories that you will be carrying...

Many of us (inclusive me) did not plan properly, ended up with multiple bags (I have 5 bags for camera and accessories)...

Thanks for the advice. Went around looking and narrowed down to Stealth Reporter 200 AW, Nova 3 AW and Edit 140. Any comments from anyone. Thanks
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    Planning is very important...you may have only these equipments later, however, the buy-buy-buy virus may hit you and you may have more accessories later...so, it is better to get a bag that is slightly bigger...brand actually is not important, more important is to ensure that the padding inside is able to protect your camera, as well as the accessories that you will be carrying...

Many of us (inclusive me) did not plan properly, ended up with multiple bags (I have 5 bags for camera and accessories)...
    Me too, always buy sell buy sell..
    1 week ago got 5 bags, now sold 1 and another 1 pending, hopefully can reduce to 3..

Quote Originally Posted by elcap
    Thanks for the advice. Went around looking and narrowed down to Stealth Reporter 200 AW, Nova 3 AW and Edit 140. Any comments from anyone. Thanks
    Cheers
    Get the SR 300AW, just nice IMO.
    Was using it previously with a FZ20.