Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: xxxger : what should i do? i ganna ...... ANGRY!

Deregistered

Default Re: xxxger : what should i do? i ganna ...... ANGRY!

Quote Originally Posted by overcrash
    hey gal, long time no chat,

no choice but to suck thumb la... next time dun go back to them... hate such unethnical merchants...

but you better reprint at your own cost man, the cost to reprint is small , compared to your reputation in the long run, no point bringing your reps down over 1 small deal! right ?
    Ya lor ..... long time no chat ... merry christmas to you wor ...
    ya .... i already had another new set
    Actually i no have reputation one lor ... just have a few fans here only, haha

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    Ya lor,sometime people want white rice when eat,bowl or plate also must order clear meh? spoon or chopstick?
    So much for loyalty, do you really stick to the same lab?
    i rather try a few in case 1 day close shop.
    hehe ... actually i prefer eat white chicken, ... cos dun know who lasttime told me, the black chicken is those white chicken today cannot sell finish, they dye them black during the night lor ...
    But i still like fishball ... cos is cat favourite mah

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    If this happens to me & after all the conversation. I'll make sure I got the correct negatives back in hand 1st then walk out of the shop without paying any single cent.
    Whatever they want to do to the photos is not my business anymore. Cheers...
    Hi Spectrum ... merry christmas ...
    ya lor ....... i start to hate BUGS le !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    Hi Spectrum ... merry christmas ...
    ya lor ....... i start to hate BUGS le !!!
    Thanks for the well wishes. I also wish you a Happy New Year in advance 1st becos things happens to make you angry recently.Hee...hee.... Cheers & enjoy the last few days of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    Hehe .... ya, i am a newbies and i always on the learning curve i just start a few year earlier than the rest here, so i always learning and never stop learning
    Haha no offence but I think you should stop calling yourself a newbie. Its one thing to be humble... but its another if what u say misleads people. Words carry certain meanings and implications. We should choose them based on the widely accepted definitions rather than our introspective "feelings".

A newbie is generally a person who has just started with little/no knowledge on photography. But once you become competent, to the point of being able to take photos for profit, you're no longer a newbie. (Despite what you feel).

Just cos you're still learning doesn't make you a newbie. In fact everyone is still learning... even celebrated photographers will tell you they are still learning new techniques, styles etc. But that doesn't make them newbies.

Why am I concerned? Simply because you're giving people the wrong impression. A real Newbie may look at your shots, and then at his and wonder "How is it that XXX can do that and I can't?" They may doubt themselves and their potential without realising that they're actually comparing with someone who has spent years practising and honing their skills.

Just some food for thought.
    Last edited by solarii; 25th December 2005 at 08:36 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345