View Poll Results: What is your biggest fear in life?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Having no money to survive (Poverty)

    20 33.33%
  • Got Cancer, six months to live (Death)

    8 13.33%
  • Always in poor health (weak and sick)

    12 20.00%
  • People criticising me (Criticism)

    0 0%
  • Loss of love (someone you love left you)

    4 6.67%
  • Being lonely (have not much friends)

    3 5.00%
  • Loss my expensive DSLR

    1 1.67%
  • Rejection when asking for a date

    0 0%
  • Failure in studies (education)

    3 5.00%
  • Lack of ambitions

    5 8.33%
  • Difficult to pick up the technical aspect of photography

    0 0%
  • Relating to the opposite sex (Personal relationships)

    2 3.33%
  • Being embarrassed in front of colleagues

    1 1.67%
  • Unable to complete a task in time

    1 1.67%
  • Being late for work or an assignment

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: What is your biggest fear?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    390

    Default What is your biggest fear?

    We grow up to cope with fear and how we are going to
    eliminate them is something we have to learn.

  2. #2

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    No money......

  3. #3

    Unhappy Re: What is your biggest fear?

    running out of toilet paper after conducting a serious round of big business and there's no one to help!

    im serious. its my biggest fear.


    only way to eliminate is to carry a roll of paper around.. but urmm.....
    Last edited by mintae; 20th December 2005 at 12:13 PM.

  4. #4

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    losing any of my family members.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Singapore, CanonGraphers.org
    Posts
    3,157

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Losing someone I love......

  6. #6
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    That Fear ends up ruling and runing my life.....so confront it head on.
    Last edited by sammy888; 20th December 2005 at 05:48 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by mintae
    running out of toilet paper after conducting a serious round of big business and there's no one to help!

    im serious. its my biggest fear.


    only way to eliminate is to carry a roll of paper around.. but urmm.....
    my fear is the public toilet... even have proper facilities... i never do any big business outside before (as far as i remember...) only do it at home, at hotel rooms... its a privacy thingy... hehehe... i dun sh*t well with others... oh ya... i also dun use those urinals... i dun pee well with others too... think i need a psychaitrist...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    my fear is the public toilet... even have proper facilities... i never do any big business outside before (as far as i remember...) only do it at home, at hotel rooms... its a privacy thingy... hehehe... i dun sh*t well with others... oh ya... i also dun use those urinals... i dun pee well with others too... think i need a psychaitrist...
    How did you go through NS?

    Paralyzed, lost of freedom, love one etc..
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    my fear is the public toilet... even have proper facilities... i never do any big business outside before (as far as i remember...) only do it at home, at hotel rooms... its a privacy thingy... hehehe... i dun sh*t well with others... oh ya... i also dun use those urinals... i dun pee well with others too... think i need a psychaitrist...
    How do you handle a Unisex toilet?

  10. #10

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    strange strange,

    No money ranks at one. Over dying from cancer.

    One, no money, earn and work hard is the cure.

    Cancer, make you broke to the last cent, been a SIngaporean you will haveto go around and beg for money for treatment and all friends and relatives will shun you.

    Cancer, die in 6 months, meaning you'll be given a death sentence, 6 months of intense pain for you and family.

    Strange strange that cancer do not rank as number one. ?

  11. #11

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    ermm.. there's no option for "loss of freedom"?

  12. #12

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    isn't death all of above?


  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    fear of the unknown

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by zcf
    How did you go through NS?

    Paralyzed, lost of freedom, love one etc..
    I din...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #15

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by gomobile
    strange strange,

    No money ranks at one. Over dying from cancer.

    One, no money, earn and work hard is the cure.

    Cancer, make you broke to the last cent, been a SIngaporean you will haveto go around and beg for money for treatment and all friends and relatives will shun you.

    Cancer, die in 6 months, meaning you'll be given a death sentence, 6 months of intense pain for you and family.

    Strange strange that cancer do not rank as number one. ?

    Very simple.... if you have money, even if you are dying from cancer, you can still go holiday and enjoy your last moments. Have money to pay for best medical treatment and painkillers and 24 hours nurse to care for you. But if you are broke and dying of cancer... then God Bless you.....

  16. #16

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    ...that suddenly Blinking Light of Death Syndrome happens to my D 70.. right before a photoshoot .. or if it suddenly die when I was over sea ..

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    Quote Originally Posted by gomobile
    strange strange,

    No money ranks at one. Over dying from cancer.

    One, no money, earn and work hard is the cure.

    Cancer, make you broke to the last cent, been a SIngaporean you will haveto go around and beg for money for treatment and all friends and relatives will shun you.

    Cancer, die in 6 months, meaning you'll be given a death sentence, 6 months of intense pain for you and family.

    Strange strange that cancer do not rank as number one. ?
    Maybe u should talk to your friendly insurance agent...

  18. #18

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    My biggest fear is losing my income. "Shou ting Kou Ting" (hands stop working mouths stop eating)

  19. #19

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    my greatest fear is having no cameras to take photo ... =)

  20. #20

    Default Re: What is your biggest fear?

    no guys got fear of needing to use little blue pills next time?

    just wondering.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •