Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

Lightbulb Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

i am not a lawyer. anyway, quantum of salary or bonuses or other employment terms and conditions are usually negotiated between the employer and employee. where it does not contravene the provisions of the employment act or other applicable statues or regulations, it usually stands.

Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    thanks reachme2003 for the info. looks like encashing unconsumed leaves is not against any regulation as long as the contract/agreement for tt durai do not state anything against it.

if that's the case, the complication for this whole issue is due to the fact that whatever salary or bonuses NKF pay out is not against any law, it's juz not a normal practice and can at most be placed under a case of "misconduct"?

Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

Quote Originally Posted by nova_nebula
    how can you claim TT durian is made a "scapegoat"? he's the whole god-damn-farm all role into one! BoD transfer authority to the Exco, Exco transfer authority to durian. so at the end he's god/master of nkf universe! he alone decide who gets what and how much! geez!
    I dare say that the purported Master Mind could be a certain Mr. Yong.

It would be a good and sincere gesture if all the previous board members, including the ex-CEO, give up one of their kidneys to the NKF patients. That would be a nice X'mas presents.

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Well, this is not 'accusations' hurled at them. Its FACTS. Facts being poured out into the open. And the very fact on the mismanagement that had happened, 2 innocent chaps talked abt it and got sued and the perpetuator got away scot free for so many years.

Being human doesn't give u the excuse of smearing an innocent person's name and refusing to admit his own sin & recognising the innocence of another even on the verge of death.

Being human doesn't mean that u can get away with apparent mismanagement and to what the public see as 'corrruption'. The 'good' they had done? How much of the buildings were sponsored for? How much was actually taken frm the funds for the true welfare of paitents? The report is out, black and white, we have eyes, we can see and the fact is only 10% out of every dollar goes to the paitent and the rest goes to other unnecessary stuff.

X'mas is coming, forgiving is in the X'mas name of caring for another. But in such a case, 'forgiveness' shldn't be in the vocabulary on how to deal with this chap. In this case, the only word that exist shld be 'Death'.
    After reading today's Straits Times, I withdraw what I have said earlier. This chap is a professional beggar - begging people to donate, but along the way, benefited from it.
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan
    It would be a good and sincere gesture if all the previous board members, including the ex-CEO, give up one of their kidneys to the NKF patients. That would be a nice X'mas presents.
    wahaha superb idea!!

Actually one can't blame Durai. In fact I take him as an idol, one to be admired and respected! And I propose we have him as a role model for all management students especially those majoring in Charity Organization Management.

Put it this way, how does one managed to hookwink the Health Ministry for 4 years and when accused, brillantly counter accuses the accuser of attacking his Intergrity! Brillant counter move I must say!

I also cannot help but lay praises on how he managed to offer to take a lower pay but end up getting more than what he askes for! Superb negoiation skills!

And how he came up with the idea of having charity fund raising shows with mega prizes to attract Greedy Singaporeans to call and donate in hope of winning a prize.... What a fantastic idea!! And dont forget getting artistes and patients to look as pitiful as possible to garner more funds.

And one must not forget how ex aides and board of directors are also owners of companies that supply to NKF and in turn account for unrecoverable funds....

One cannot stop praising Durai and the entire NKF Board.... we should be ashame of ourselves for wanting dead such a great man! In fact he should be nominated for a prize and public service medal! LONG LIVE DURAI! THE GREATEST CHARITY WORKER IN SINGAPORE

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    Actually one can't blame Durai. In fact I take him as an idol, one to be admired and respected! And I propose we have him as a role model for all management students especially those majoring in Charity Organization Management.

Put it this way, how does one managed to hookwink the Health Ministry for 4 years and when accused, brillantly counter accuses the accuser of attacking his Intergrity! Brillant counter move I must say!

I also cannot help but lay praises on how he managed to offer to take a lower pay but end up getting more than what he askes for! Superb negoiation skills!

And how he came up with the idea of having charity fund raising shows with mega prizes to attract Greedy Singaporeans to call and donate in hope of winning a prize.... What a fantastic idea!! And dont forget getting artistes and patients to look as pitiful as possible to garner more funds.

And one must not forget how ex aides and board of directors are also owners of companies that supply to NKF and in turn account for unrecoverable funds....

One cannot stop praising Durai and the entire NKF Board.... we should be ashame of ourselves for wanting dead such a great man! In fact he should be nominated for a prize and public service medal! LONG LIVE DURAI! THE GREATEST CHARITY WORKER IN SINGAPORE

Muz say he a great fund raiser but his actions are not acceptable by the general public

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean
    Muz say he a great fund raiser but his actions are not acceptable by the general public
    haha read between the lines dude.... read the double meaning of my post....

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    haha read between the lines dude.... read the double meaning of my post....
    You forget to praise him for his explorer spirit.. All the way to LV to look for new entertainment for fund raising! Must be hardwork.

Default TT Durian's song....

YESTERDAY

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away
    Now it looks as though they're here to stay
    Oh I believe in Yesterday

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
    There's a shadow hanging over me
    Oh Yesterday came suddenly

Why I had to go I don't know
    They wouldn't say
    I did something wrong now I long for yesterday

Yesterday NKF was so easy to play
    Now I need a place to hide away

Why I had to go I don't know
    They wouldn't say
    I did something wrong now I long for yesterday

Yesterday NKF was so easy to play
    Now I need a place to hide away

Yesterday, it was such a big fun and he got such big fund.

Today, he got the jitters.

Tomorrow, tomorrow? CPIB, CAD, IRAS and a few others would be coming with magnifying glasses and even microscopes to check each and every bit of his yesterdays. So far, I have not seen anyone slipped past the enormous NET. Unless he manages to find a horse and rides away to never, neverland.
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

neverland? michael jackson will take him in meh?

Arrow Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

CNA was saying that the most important question is what next ?

My question is which Ministry did not do their job and it was unearth because of a "contractor" leaking the news about the gold tap.

The real peanuts is the amount of money that is used for dialysis, just 10 cents for every dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin
    CNA was saying that the most important question is what next ?

My question is which Ministry did not do their job and it was unearth because of a "contractor" leaking the news about the gold tap.

The real peanuts is the amount of money that is used for dialysis, just 10 cents for every dollar.
    some big shot will come into the fray and say, 'it's all in the past. let's move on!'

heh heh!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Yeah, the Christmas spirit and time to forgive and forget.

Maybe, it is an Honest oversight by the Ministry. We'll have to see whether there will be more news about the Ministry lapses in their accounting of the NKF.

BTW, nowadays, you cannot even buy 3 sweets for 10 cents as it is now 5 sweets for 20 cents.

Who is this "contractor" Batman, why is his identity still a secret ?
    Last edited by xtemujin; 20th December 2005 at 10:25 PM.

Yeah, the Christmas spirit and time to forgive and forget.

Maybe, it is an Honest oversight by the Ministry. We'll have to see whether there will be more news about the Ministry lapses in their accounting of the NKF.

BTW, nowadays, you cannot even buy 3 sweets for 10 cents as it is now 5 sweets for 20 cents.

Who is this "contractor" Batman ?
    if u remember the earlier NKF saga and the public's uproar and protest, some powerful figure stepped forward and brushed it all off, saying Singaporeans need to move on.

i find it, a convenient way of brushing it all under the carpet.
    with KPMG's latest findings, i believe alot of dirty linen will be washed and alot of powerful figures will distant themselves from TT Durai and gang.

i can see Durai lovingly stroking and polishing the black-wok...
    ahh... priceless... even peanuts can't buy this moment...

but i don't think that will appease the angry mob at all.

I concur.

The next question is why the "Contractor" is not being made known.

He is not in harm's way with the revelation of his identity.

I concur.

The next question is why the "Contractor" is not being made known.

He is not in harm's way with the revelation of his identity.
    ahhh...

Minister Khaw Boon Wan is a good man. I will definitely vote for him.
    Durai is good too. Maybe he can be finance minister

Have looked at the Blogs after this recent kpmg release. Not lively like in July 2005. No mention of it in blog. Somebody may have threatened them. No wonder mod so nervous. big red letters. Wah, even Talk Rock & Talking Co*k Blogs dare not say anything yet. Must be powerful threat.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 20th December 2005 at 11:26 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast