Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 237

Thread: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    seems that the health ministry and the government will issue a statement on this later part of the week..........
    I think the next investigation will be by CPIB/CID, then the next will be by IRAS, then the next will be...

  2. #22

    Lightbulb Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    according to the news tonight, something could have been done when ncss discovered about 4 years ago when it raised some questions about its practices. however, nothing came out from it. anyway, khaw has forewarned recently in the past that, if the regulator(MOH) is implicated, so be it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    seems that the health ministry and the government will issue a statement on this later part of the week..........

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    that mother ****er use the donation money to enjoy themself.

  4. #24

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww
    think poor TT durian will be made the scapegoat

    the report seems to point everything to him

    i m sure he is not without guilt

  5. #25

    Lightbulb Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    not necessarily.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww
    think poor TT durian will be made the scapegoat

    the report seems to point everything to him

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by joe
    that mother ****er use the donation money to enjoy themself.
    the money which singaporean donate is to help those ppl which they have difficult to paid their monthly medical bill and the which can cost them a bomb.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    i m sure he is not without guilt
    i know...but u have to hand it to this guy...he control NKF like an emperor....everyone listen to him....

    but he is not the only one....the directors didnt do their job too

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww
    i know...but u have to hand it to this guy...he control NKF like an emperor....everyone listen to him....

    but he is not the only one....the directors didnt do their job too
    Hahaha, that's easy what.
    If I 'steal' $$ from the public, I can also give all my lieutenants high pay just to shut them up.

    Durai & all directors, and those internal auditors, finance dept should be held answerable.

    Btw, where are those employees that supported Durai?? Saying that he worked so hard for the patients??

  9. #29

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    pls, no speculative speculations.


    Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Hahaha, that's easy what.
    If I 'steal' $$ from the public, I can also give all my lieutenants high pay just to shut them up.

    Durai & all directors, and those internal auditors, finance dept should be held answerable.

    Btw, where are those employees that supported Durai?? Saying that he worked so hard for the patients??

  10. #30

    Lightbulb Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    she was a patron of the charity concerned. factual. whether she was involved in its policy decision making will be clear to all soon. from the minutes of meetings, if kept.

    it was defended that, as a patron, she has no authority to 'endorse' tt durai's remunerations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    And now, Mrs Goh claimed that she doesnt know anything, no idea about TT salary and she was not a member of the NKF Board or its Executive Committee

    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...184449/1/.html

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    183

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    kpmg must asked khaw for permission wat can be said sometime back.... so i guess it is up to the garmen who will be punished and who not

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yeowww
    i know...but u have to hand it to this guy...he control NKF like an emperor....everyone listen to him....

    but he is not the only one....the directors didnt do their job too
    Thats reminds me the story about the emperor and his new clothes...

  13. #33
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    I believe that the defence for the ministries involved is that it was an "honest" mistake to overlook the things done by NKF.

    New Army mobilisation codenames.

    Peanuts
    Gold Tap
    Honest mistake
    10cents
    Last edited by xtemujin; 19th December 2005 at 11:51 PM.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    whatever... the people who suffered most is the kidney patient and the low level nurses and workers at the centre....

  15. #35

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno
    whatever... the people who suffered most is the kidney patient and the low level nurses and workers at the centre....
    Well, next year will be election year.
    Let see how well will the government handle this.

    If they screwed up, they will be in deep trouble, hopefully.
    BTW, did I say that they control the news?

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by smallaperture
    Well, this is becoming the NKF saga. At the end of the day, it's a matter of how much good have they done and compare that with whatever accusation they have got in return. We all now know they are not a bunch of angels, nor were they that evil. After all they are humans.

    BTW, Christmas is coming. Is forgiving part of the Christmas spirit?
    Well, this is not 'accusations' hurled at them. Its FACTS. Facts being poured out into the open. And the very fact on the mismanagement that had happened, 2 innocent chaps talked abt it and got sued and the perpetuator got away scot free for so many years.

    Being human doesn't give u the excuse of smearing an innocent person's name and refusing to admit his own sin & recognising the innocence of another even on the verge of death.

    Being human doesn't mean that u can get away with apparent mismanagement and to what the public see as 'corrruption'. The 'good' they had done? How much of the buildings were sponsored for? How much was actually taken frm the funds for the true welfare of paitents? The report is out, black and white, we have eyes, we can see and the fact is only 10% out of every dollar goes to the paitent and the rest goes to other unnecessary stuff.

    X'mas is coming, forgiving is in the X'mas name of caring for another. But in such a case, 'forgiveness' shldn't be in the vocabulary on how to deal with this chap. In this case, the only word that exist shld be 'Death'.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    In this case, the only word that exist shld be 'Death'.
    lucky jsbn not the presiding judge
    otherwise .......(edited)
    Last edited by ricohflex; 20th December 2005 at 03:51 PM.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    X'mas is coming, forgiving is in the X'mas name of caring for another. But in such a case, 'forgiveness' shldn't be in the vocabulary on how to deal with this chap. In this case, the only word that exist shld be 'Death'.
    death??

    since he is so good, should make him do charity related work for the rest of his life, and ONLY give him enough dough and water to keep him alive, may be can also throw in a packet of peanut as bonus every year

  19. #39
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    death??

    since he is so good, should make him do charity related work for the rest of his life, and ONLY give him enough dough and water to keep him alive, may be can also throw in a packet of peanut as bonus every year
    wha , u so good to him...

    I wish him a merry christmas IN JAIL

    hes nothing but a disgrace to be using the fundings for his own use..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  20. #40

    Default Re: OMG! nkf issues refreshed.

    It's not only TT. But all the other members who have unusual dealings with the NKF money. The money which comes from the donations from the public.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •