Thread: Canon Philippines POOR Service Satisfaction

Default Canon Philippines POOR Service Satisfaction

Have anyone experience the very loooooong time! waiting to have your Canon camera repaired at Canon Marketing Philippines?

I have experience this, I endorsed my camera for repair First week of November 2005, until to this date Dec. 19, 2005, status is "ALREADY HANDLED BY A TECHNICIAN". If only I could charge them of "OVER STORAGE" and "DELAY". Grrrrh!!!!http://forums.clubsnap.org/images/cs/smilies/angry.gif

Their hotline number 8849000, if you can get through, is available at around 5pm. http://forums.clubsnap.org/images/cs...thumbsdown.gif

Good Luck to all Canon Camera users!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Canon Philippines POOR Service Satisfaction

sorry to hear abt ur experiences...

however, most of us are in singapore...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

I have also experience that... I don't know if it only happens in Philippines.. I brought my camera and lens for cleaning once... I followed it up consistently, and advised them to prioritise my the body first.. after 7 days, they gave me the body... 3 weeks later I followed up my lens.. the said that it is still on cue.. waaahh!!

however, known and popular photographers have a different story... I just don't know if this is also a case in Singapore..
    Canon EOS 60D | Canon EF 24-105 f4L | Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM | Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM

Sorry to hear about your experiences. Canon singapore is the opposite. They are very professional and fast. So far, when I send my stuff in, I've always got a call 1-2 days before the due date saying that my stuff is ready for collection.

it's the poor level of customer service that mars the name of the brand, and never the brand that causes dissatisfaction.

I hope Canon Marketing Philippines would read this, only in the "Philippines".

They are creating a bad name for Canon here.

Deregistered

join the CPS. they'll take better care of you then.