Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346516691 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 2014

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fund.."

  1. #801
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fund.."

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Need a 400mm Lens Case?
    Useless unless it can fit what I want it to. My 200 f/2 comes with it's soft case already, don't need 400mm case.

  2. #802
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I going to buy, but problem is, I can't decide should I wait for P30 plate or get the P40 plate, CP giving me same price for both.
    The longer plates might block the hood from being reversed ....

  3. #803
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fund.."

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Just thinking aloud .. wonder 400/2.8 can fit in ??
    Can, but can't put much things, I took out the inserts, can put in the 200 f2, 70-200, body, but no place for 70-200vr hood, flash

  4. #804
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    The longer plates might block the hood from being reversed ....
    Yep, agreed, that's why I was considering of the P30 instead of the P40, seems a bit tad long.

    Should I bring tripod to SBG?

  5. #805
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Yep, agreed, that's why I was considering of the P30 instead of the P40, seems a bit tad long.

    Should I bring tripod to SBG?
    Depending on the lens, the P30 might still be too long - don't trust what they say at www.tripodhead.com regarding plate/lens compatibility, they don't consider reversing of hood !!! I ended up using P10 for the larger lens and P30 for the smaller lens !!!

    bring monopod .....
    Last edited by eawtan; 22nd December 2005 at 10:21 AM.

  6. #806
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fund.."

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    *Hoot* *Hoot*

    I'm in... anybody for Spin tonight?
    i working leh...

  7. #807
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Depending on the lens, the P30 might still be too long - don't trust what they say at www.tripodhead.com regarding plate/lens compatibility, they don't consider reversing of hood !!!

    bring monopod .....
    I got no monopod

    I've been turning to Steven @ CP for advice, P20 is the plate for 70-200, but I think the P30 plate would be better, right now headache how to bring the 70-200 and 200 f/2 to SBG.

  8. #808
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    sling cam and 70-200, 200/2 carry in the bag

  9. #809
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    sling cam and 70-200, 200/2 carry in the bag
    Attention grabbing leh, I don't mind if it's a 50mm, but 70-200??? Nah...

    And if I bring tripod, will be 3 bags and I need to go CP get the plate first too. Don't want too many eyes on me...

  10. #810
    Member eawtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    1,370

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I got no monopod

    I've been turning to Steven @ CP for advice, P20 is the plate for 70-200, but I think the P30 plate would be better, right now headache how to bring the 70-200 and 200 f/2 to SBG.
    Best is to bring down your lens and physically try out the plates. Steven @ CP sometimes follow strictly what tripodhead says ...

    Just bring one lens, depending on what u want to concentrate on ...

    CP has special offer for certain gitzo monopods

  11. #811
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I got no monopod

    I've been turning to Steven @ CP for advice, P20 is the plate for 70-200, but I think the P30 plate would be better, right now headache how to bring the 70-200 and 200 f/2 to SBG.
    can drop at my place when u want...
    my place is near SBG.. but today unable to go. how about tomorrow?

  12. #812
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Best is to bring down your lens and physically try out the plates. Steven @ CP sometimes follow strictly what tripodhead says ...

    Just bring one lens, depending on what u want to concentrate on ...

    CP has special offer for certain gitzo monopods
    Hahaha... I've totally no use for monopods, so I'm skipping them, I've used the P30 plates before on the 70-200 and pretty much find it ok, so guess I'll stick with the P30, but can't find stock in SG


    Now is to think, what to bring to SBG

  13. #813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Attention grabbing leh, I don't mind if it's a 50mm, but 70-200??? Nah...

    And if I bring tripod, will be 3 bags and I need to go CP get the plate first too. Don't want too many eyes on me...
    Then it means you need a bigger bag. Even I have a headache stuffing all my gear into the tenba now.

  14. #814
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    can drop at my place when u want...
    my place is near SBG.. but today unable to go. how about tomorrow?
    Probably will be going tomorrow again :bsmilie I don't want to waste the 200 f/2.

  15. #815
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Probably will be going tomorrow again :bsmilie I don't want to waste the 200 f/2.
    put time tomorrow.
    i gonna slp now after excerise the shutter...

  16. #816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,758
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    P20 not enought lar, coz i already use P30 on my 70-200 leh

  17. #817
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    P20 not enought lar, coz i already use P30 on my 70-200 leh
    I know, CP no stock

    Ok, Tenba D12 can put 70-200 and 200 f/2, but no space for flash, body

  18. #818
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    borrow Ah neh`s D15?

    i got no space to stuff my LSII and the 50mm in the bag!!

  19. #819
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    You guys can borrow TENBA BAGS from our resident TENBA BAGs COLLECTOR aka The Owl.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 22nd December 2005 at 10:50 AM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  20. #820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIV (34) - nw75 33:207 "..set up diaper fund and milk powder fun

    The OWL is going to flatten you for that. Feel the EXTREMELY large looming presence over you head?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •