Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternate History

Default Re: Alternate History

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean
    Wondered if the Japs had not bombed Pearl Harbour, would US not take part in WW2. Can't imagine what it would be like now.
    Exactly, America will be still rejoicing over the fact of widespread racism and isolationism.

We might be holding a sickle and harvesting instead of viewing these radical alternative via your monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    Man, that will be so sinful. I find speaking Japanese sinful for don't know what reason.
    There's still a part of me that can never really feel comfortable in Japan or fully immerse myself in Japanese culture.

Let's fix it at 80%.20% of me is still on guard..
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

What if WWII never happened?

Japan never wanted to invade any country, Hitler never born (or was born with good heart)....

Hmmm.... what about if...

...Shakespeare actually wrote Desperate Housewives for the Globe theatre way back?

...Newton had brain hemorrhage from the apple and died before ever thinking of gravity?

...soccer never caught on, and the world's favourite sport was pick-up-sticks?

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Hmmm.... what about if...

...Shakespeare actually wrote Desperate Housewives for the Globe theatre way back?

...Newton had brain hemorrhage from the apple and died before ever thinking of gravity?

...soccer never caught on, and the world's favourite sport was pick-up-sticks?
    Ah, isn't that the ideal world? I will jumping up and down and say it was Lord's will that I falling back to Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    What if WWII never happened?

Japan never wanted to invade any country, Hitler never born (or was born with good heart)....
    Then the Great Japanese Empire will be overpopulating, so isolated, so incompetent, that we can forget about those small cars they managed to devise during the oli crisis of the 80s, we can also forget about the lovely Japanese brands of cameras.

What the? Haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12