Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to go to sentosa abandon house?

Default Re: How to go to sentosa abandon house?

Going there?

Watch out for termites!!!
    Termites in the annex block.

Mosquitos!!! Mostly clustered around Block 48.

Bats!!! Second floor, corner room on the left, beside the staircase.

I was there with a few friends at nite just recently during the nite where sentosa had its Zouk out...

It was dark everywhere in the building... most of the moon light were block by the clouds and trees... and I think there isn't enough power to supply to the lamp post around the buildings, since most of the power were diverted to Zouk out...

Surprisingly, think all the bats were not at home... that place was totally quiet, not to mention eerie... and my small little torch light makes it more challanging cos its illumination is about 2m range. I think I should upgrade my torch...

When i was outside block 48, I was not feeling good, and one of my friend who use a point and shoot camera with flash took a few photos of the building, and we saw lots of orbs in the photo. most of it were on the second floor windows. I did not told my friends about my uneasy feelings, and we still went into the building.... We walk around in block 48 and we stop at the link between 48 & 49 for my friend to take some photos. I was holding my cam, but I did not feel like shooting.

Then we went to the end of block 49. we stop to do some shots... I was standing near the edge of the building, back facing the forest... I felt a cold breeze blowing pass my back, just my back only, I don't feel it infront of me. Makes me more uneasy. At that time when I felt the breeze, we were standing still for my friend take a picture of us, guess what, theres some orbs above me. It did not freak me, but I realised its not clean in there, I did not complaint to them cos the spirit of the rest were still high and wanted to explore further.

Before we were about to move on to the basement, I can't take it anymore, and told the rest that we better leave, cos it looks like its going to rain soon. And surprisingly, another guy also supported my idea of leaving the place. While we are making our way out, we heard the return of the bats...

Its around 12midnite when we left that placeWe went for our late nite surper after that. The other guy who wanted to leave the place as well told us that he actually heard some breathing very near to his ear, its almost like kissing him. And also sound of finger snapping right beside his ear. And I told them what I had experience too...

Nevertheless, we are still planning to go back there again, and this time with more people, maybe 4 person was not a very good number to visit such places at night.

happy exploring people, and return safely... cheers,
    Francis Tan.

The 'orbs' most probably are just dust.

Because I've captured them before. In old warehouses, at the barracks itself and in Istana Woodneuk.

One way to 'test' if they are true orbs, zoom in or them. Blow the pic up.

If you see strange details like a face, then it's a true orb from beyond our world.
    Last edited by redstone; 19th December 2005 at 08:30 PM.

Hi,

Ok here is one photo with the so call "orbs" near to the 2nd floor window.
    I know nothing about those orbs thingy, was told by friends about such things...
    And understand abit more from the SPI website.

Ok, I have to be frank that the dot on the window was not added using photoshop...

The photo was taken with long exposure and rear flash.

Cheers,
    Francis Tan

Quote Originally Posted by sbs99
    the sentosa house used to be an officers' building or barracks. if im not wrong...british love to station their higher ranking officers on hills....the entire mansion supposed to be lodgings for them. As one of the room u can see an 'NCO room' sign.

The chalets which we stay in, can see those boot cleaning fixtures juz outside the door...those are the lower ranked soldier's barracks. Sentosa used to be a british military installation, hence all the tunnels they dug and the rumours of a tunnel to labrador. (yes it's real, its only been sealed off by the gahmen for safety reasons known only to them.)

The underwaterworld used to belong to an intricate network of tunnels as well linking Fort Siloso...even the disused Coralabarium (speeling? hee), my friends have found a tunnel entraince on a low hill many years back. (not much is known bout that one, except its flooded inside). And there's an outpost around the corner of Shrangri-la hotel area, unaccessible by foot. You can see the green outpost from the red beacon at Labrador park, it's just opposite. Labrador and Sentosa are supposedly to be outposts to guard Singapore naval entrance.

More info on tunnel and sentosa's history as a military outpost...read this:

http://www.fortsiloso.com/
    thanks... man..i never knew underwater world used to be a military tunnel..thought it was something the gahment dug through to attract tourist

Another photo taken that nite...
    This is just a group photo. Just before we leave that place...
    (to ensure the right number of people leave together.)

wonder if it's too late to post this up haha. cos i jus saw the thread. our orientation camp for freshies alws have fright nite there almost every year. can tell u, tat place damn freaky... esp house 48 the one on top of the hill. it really seems like it's out of the movies. damn freaky. sometimes u could see words written in red pain. think those are from past orientations. (hopefully) the rest of the houses are also freaky though.. lucky for us. no one saw anything unusual there. but if u wanna take pictures of it pls do it quick cos i heard tat the buildings will be renovated or demolished for chalets or watever stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sausage
    Alright... who wants to form a group to do a ghost shoot there?
    If u had ever captured weird stuff (no, I'm not toking abt orbs but actual physical 'shape' of 'something'), u wun like it. Believe me.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by tkp77
    Hi,

Ok here is one photo with the so call "orbs" near to the 2nd floor window.
    I know nothing about those orbs thingy, was told by friends about such things...
    And understand abit more from the SPI website.

Ok, I have to be frank that the dot on the window was not added using photoshop...

The photo was taken with long exposure and rear flash.

Cheers,
    Francis Tan
    Ah well, spirit orbs eh?

I only captured those with a P&S where the flash is near the lens. Floating dust stuffs captures these dust bunnies.

Where SPI is concerned, I wun take their stuff 100% seriously.

If u want, try a long exposure shot with NO FLASH. Flash usually cause all these problems.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Ah well, spirit orbs eh?

I only captured those with a P&S where the flash is near the lens. Floating dust stuffs captures these dust bunnies.

Where SPI is concerned, I wun take their stuff 100% seriously.

If u want, try a long exposure shot with NO FLASH. Flash usually cause all these problems.
    I've seen another documentary on discovery channel about this US group call TAPS, similar to SPI. They actually use night vision cam to capture the orbs.

Anyway..... this kind of thing is up to individual to believe it or not...

Cheers,
    Francis Tan.

vince123123
    Guests

next time call me along! I don't have any issues with supernatural stuffs - in fact I always think that the dangers of the real world are more pertinent - dark spaces, falling into holes, robber from the bushes

Quote Originally Posted by tkp77
    Nevertheless, we are still planning to go back there again, and this time with more people, maybe 4 person was not a very good number to visit such places at night.

happy exploring people, and return safely... cheers,
    Francis Tan.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaowugui82
    wonder if it's too late to post this up haha. cos i jus saw the thread. our orientation camp for freshies alws have fright nite there almost every year. can tell u, tat place damn freaky... esp house 48 the one on top of the hill. it really seems like it's out of the movies. damn freaky. sometimes u could see words written in red pain. think those are from past orientations. (hopefully) the rest of the houses are also freaky though.. lucky for us. no one saw anything unusual there. but if u wanna take pictures of it pls do it quick cos i heard tat the buildings will be renovated or demolished for chalets or watever stuff.
    Renovated into chalets most probably, but where you heard the news?
    Care to share the details?

Cos I had seen people in business wear going into the barracks.
    Ang Mohs included!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12