Thread: $ can buy time?

Default $ can buy time?

Seem like now.

Got $, get boardband and you have faster DL speed and so, you save time on your PC, use lesser power n also, save $.

Got $, take cab home without stress. Driving still stress as for carparks, maintainance etc... No $, take MRT n if you got more time, take bus and lucky to get a seat, can relax.

Got $, go to near by country by air instead of train, bus or boat provided you got time to spare.

Therefore, got $ really can buy time? Esp with high tech device or transport available nowadays.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Default Re: $ can buy time?

can i use $ to buy back the time i spent as a child? or as a carefree teenager? ?
    if possible, tell me where, i want to go q frist.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    can i use $ to buy back the time i spent as a child? or as a carefree teenager? ?
    Please send me a cheque for $50'000 and you will be in the queue.

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Seem like now.

Got $, get boardband and you have faster DL speed and so, you save time on your PC, use lesser power n also, save $.

Got $, take cab home without stress. Driving still stress as for carparks, maintainance etc... No $, take MRT n if you got more time, take bus and lucky to get a seat, can relax.

Got $, go to near by country by air instead of train, bus or boat provided you got time to spare.

Therefore, got $ really can buy time? Esp with high tech device or transport available nowadays.
    wrong lor...

Got $, get broadband, den download faster, get more things to download, use more power and also need more $ to buy more HDD, and more time to view the downloads

Got $, take cab no cab, stress... end up waiting for 1 hour, when u can take bus, home in 10 mins...

Got $, go near by country by air, den news say got bombing...

therefore money can buy stress also... heng i no money... but i also stress...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by michhy
    Please send me a cheque for $50'000 and you will be in the queue.
    actually 50,000 is a small sum to be able to go back in time.
    but can u deliver it?

but can u deliver it?
    i think i can deliver... gimme 50,000 and a contract that i can do anything to you... aka your life belong to me...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

but can u deliver it?
    Coz if I asked for more, most people will be overly skeptical.
    Asking for $50'000 seem like an appropriate sum

p/s: I was just trying to con some desperate people

Quote Originally Posted by michhy
    Coz if I asked for more, most people will be overly skeptical.
    Asking for $50'000 seem like an appropriate sum

p/s: I was just trying to con some desperate people
    I think it's this little amount that make a person skeptical about your offer...

Desperate ppl? like the person who discovered he is dying in the next moment?
    or the person who killed another in the moment of anger? or that person who step off a building and regretting it now? who are u trying to con?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

therefore money can buy stress also... heng i no money... but i also stress...
    Hmm........ seem like you always the first in the queue for MO. Now, where did those $ come from or you are out there con people?

The time which I mean and what you think is different. Maybe in the future, $ really can buy what you want but do you want when you could change you current life? Esp to a bad one? Look forward, no point turning back else there wouldn't be the word "HISTORY"

I bought alot of *good time* in third world countries

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    Seem like now.

in a sense yes, high tech (i.e. $$$) can save us time.
    But we human, are never satisfied.

Let me give you example:
    5 years ago, to buy a ticket movie, I need to personally make a trip down to the cinema, pay in cash, and get the ticket. Total time needed to pocket the ticket is about 2 hours, since I wake up from my bed (i needed to bath, get dressed, etc and then took bus from choa chu kang, where I stayed).

Nowadays, i just need to log into the internet, within 15 minute time, the ticket is mine.
    So i got 1.45 minutes saved. but this time will be spent to browse Clubsnap and any other forum, ebay or chit chat with my friends over MSN or yahoo messenger.

Why do you want to buy so much time?

I can you some of mine for free.

I think it's this little amount that make a person skeptical about your offer...

Desperate ppl? like the person who discovered he is dying in the next moment?
    or the person who killed another in the moment of anger? or that person who step off a building and regretting it now? who are u trying to con?
    hehe, maybe I should have asked for more?

anyway, people are easily conned nowadays. You'll be suprised at how easy it is.

Without $, trying chasing girls .... take a lifetime still cannot catch any....
    $ can buy time ......
    WIth a lot of $, chase girls in an instant ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    $ can buy time ......
    best post in this thread.

Starhub Broadband .....$56

Comfort Cab fare ......$15

Air ticket by tiger airway ....$1

The moment when u first tio TOTO .... priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    $ can buy time ......
    Frankly speaking even till today....i still dun understand why my friend can get girls when his broke....his girl always pay for him.... sigh.... why i dun haf such luck

PS: oh ya other than my friend...... maybe DCA also can teach us
    Last edited by kegler; 16th December 2005 at 10:47 PM.