Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: since its the season for giving .. photo competition *paypal reward*

Default since its the season for giving .. photo competition *paypal reward*

details

I will give USD $10 to the winner of this mini competition.

rules
    You have to come up with an original photograph that has to be taken within the next 5days. I guess the theme will be... december in singapore. Since it is december. Only 1 entry/member.

how it will go
    I will choose the top 10% to be deemed the best in my opinion and after that for 2 days i will conduct a poll and the people of clubsnap will vote on which photo is the best.

hints
    i give more points to creativity so try to be as creative as you can.

edit: first entry by Antasus
    2nd entry by vince
    Last edited by trlnlty; 19th December 2005 at 05:14 AM.

Default Re: since its the season for giving .. photo competition *paypal reward*

i realise its only 540 in th emorning right now.. oh well ..

Default Re: since its the season for giving .. photo competition *paypal reward*

Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    i realise its only 540 in th emorning right now.. oh well ..
    u suddenly felt high issit?

btw do we have to give u copyright to the pic?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

any T&C?

The prize is peanuts so I guess most people will want to know what the T&C are. Especially who owns the rights to the photos.

erm... its your photo??

i dont care.. this is 10 of MY OWN MONEY...

im just doing this for fun.. so yea.. post away!

erm... its your photo??

i dont care.. this is 10 of MY OWN MONEY...

im just doing this for fun.. so yea.. post away!
    y not we make a big prize? everybody throw in 10 bucks, den the ultimate winner takes all...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

thats not up to me to decide......

vince123123
    Guests

Aiya dont torture the poor guy - if thre's no T&Cs then there isn't anything to be bound by, he's just doing it for fun only. hehe

i wanna join!
    so how do we send u the photograph?

post it here ..

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    Aiya dont torture the poor guy - if thre's no T&Cs then there isn't anything to be bound by, he's just doing it for fun only. hehe

thats the point !!

details

I will give USD $10 to the winner of this mini competition.

rules
    You have to come up with an original photograph that has to be taken within the next 5days. I guess the theme will be... december in singapore. Since it is december. Only 1 entry/member.

how it will go
    I will choose the top 10% to be deemed the best in my opinion and after that for 2 days i will conduct a poll and the people of clubsnap will vote on which photo is the best.

hints
    i give more points to creativity so try to be as creative as you can.

You are the man!

can i get a sticky

bump

haha upz for this!

I'll get the ball rolling

no T&C ya... sounds good lol

BTW, entries have to be summited into this thread by Mon 19th december 0400

Blog Entries

up for ya

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast