Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Olympus Dry box setting

  1. #1

    Default Olympus Dry box setting

    Dear all,

    For keeping E500 and other lens. What is the best setting or correct setting to set for the electrical dry box.

    regards
    Apex

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    GagalandCloud9
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: Olympus Dry box setting

    R.H. Btw 30-50%. Temp around 20-25 d.c.
    Anyone with other settings ?
    Last edited by chainsmoker; 16th December 2005 at 05:23 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    4,239

    Default Re: Olympus Dry box setting

    Quote Originally Posted by chainsmoker
    R.H. Btw 30-50%. Temp around 20-25 d.c.
    Anyone with other settings ?
    I store everything in my bomb shelter. I have a dehumidifier. Dun know what the temp is.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Olympus Dry box setting

    Quote Originally Posted by Hacker
    I store everything in my bomb shelter. I have a dehumidifier. Dun know what the temp is.
    bomb shelter!?!?!? *pengs* lol. need to employ security anot?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Beach Road
    Posts
    3,733

    Default Re: Olympus Dry box setting

    Quote Originally Posted by KrY0LiT3
    bomb shelter!?!?!? *pengs* lol. need to employ security anot?
    Hey, his 150mm F2.0 already costs around S$3400+ leh... that is why security so important.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Hacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cyberspace
    Posts
    4,239

    Default Re: Olympus Dry box setting

    Quote Originally Posted by tao
    Hey, his 150mm F2.0 already costs around S$3400+ leh... that is why security so important.
    I have a dehumidifier already, so no point having a dry cabinet.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •