Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Use of Tablet for PS

Default Re: Use of Tablet for PS

Quote Originally Posted by karnage
    Hmm... so a 4x5 is good enough for "just-for-fun" users like me? You're saying with a 4x5, you can cover the whole screen with JUST your wrist movement is it?
    I use the 4x5 professionally..
    Unless you've a huge resolution screen... I think the 4x5 is good for up to 1280 * 1024 screens.

I even use it on a dual screen...

Professionally? Coo-ool! Haha! Ok ok... Am looking into the prices now. So far, cheapest I saw was online. Someone selling from Park Lane... $149 for Graphire4 4x5". Working part time to save up for it. Haha!
    incywincyspider climbup the waterspout...

sofar i have only scouted $119 for graphire3 4x5
    but i saw at PC fair $99 before and graphire4 not out yet.. sad shlda bought then..
    but graphire4 is tempting cos have the scroll key

Hey guys! Bought the Graphire4 4x5" already, and am SO loving it! Haha! I'm using it more for digital drawing... And when the Graphire4 can amaze me like so, it does make me wonder how an Intuos3 feel like... and of course, how the Cintiq feels! Haha! Cintiq... *drools* I wa-a-ant...

Oh, for those who want to know, everywhere else is selling it for $189 now. Only Funan Inforcom still selling for $169 so quick get it! As for the Graphire3 4x5", everywhere that is selling it is selling it for $119. I chose the 4 over the 3 coz of the reduced tablet size. The G3 has a weird shape whereas the G4 is pretty much square, easy to keep.
    Last edited by karnage; 8th February 2006 at 02:38 AM.
    incywincyspider climbup the waterspout...

Although I don't use the Wacom series of tablet, I must say having a tablet really helps in doing touchups in Photoshop. Much finer control, and because it's pressure sensitive, you don't have to keep switching the brush size. Love it when I do an Extract Filter!

Using a tablet for photo editing helps a lot. It's a lot more precise that the mouse.

Yup good to use but tend to accidentally tap on tablet n click.... hand cramp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12