Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Where to go for X'mas?

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Where to go for X'mas?

    Hi guys, since X'mas is approaching I tot it'll be quite good to start the ball rolling with everyone contributing their recommendations for dinner or party places and bargains

    Abyone has good recommendations?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    During school day i go church, usually got a lot of big hug with pretty babe
    Down side, many man to hug too..

  3. #3

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Timbre at Substation during christmas season.. U blues a former top band in Spore is performing there..great atmosphere and reasonable prices for food and drinks.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Guess while everyone is partying .... i will be partying with my camera

  5. #5
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    with my family

  6. #6

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Stay at home surf CS, play CS.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    Guess while everyone is partying .... i will be partying with my camera

    Can try tis if u like to do shoots. The deal is great too - Drink-all-u-can for only $20 from 7pm-3am every Saturday

    The photos are here-

    http://www.mia.com.sg/miagallery.html

  8. #8

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Quote Originally Posted by S11loop
    Guess while everyone is partying .... i will be partying with my camera
    Great News for budget hunters tis Festive season

    MIA having festive promos for 12days from 21st Dec 2005 to 1st Jan 2006-

    1. FREE FOOD during happy hours!!! from 6pm-8pm every weekdays(Mon-Fri) except holidays

    2. DRINK-ALL-U-CAN all nite!!! for X'mas Eve and New Year's party. I think the charges are only $42 for non-members and... $28 for members!!!

    3. Vodka mixes jugs - only $10 per jug and $100 for 12 jugs!!!

    All these on top of their usual specials everyday!

    I guess I'm gonna have a very happy festive celebration party with these deals man

    Check it out yourself - www.mia.com.sg

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Why is Orchard Rd closed from 2pm on Christmas? Another mass orgy party?

  10. #10

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Quote Originally Posted by clap
    Great News for budget hunters tis Festive season

    MIA having festive promos for 12days from 21st Dec 2005 to 1st Jan 2006-

    1. FREE FOOD during happy hours!!! from 6pm-8pm every weekdays(Mon-Fri) except holidays

    2. DRINK-ALL-U-CAN all nite!!! for X'mas Eve and New Year's party. I think the charges are only $42 for non-members and... $28 for members!!!

    3. Vodka mixes jugs - only $10 per jug and $100 for 12 jugs!!!

    All these on top of their usual specials everyday!

    I guess I'm gonna have a very happy festive celebration party with these deals man

    Check it out yourself - www.mia.com.sg
    The deal just got even better - 5-course X'mas Dinner for only $30nett plus drink-all-u-can package for only $55!!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    3,530

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Quote Originally Posted by clap
    The deal just got even better - 5-course X'mas Dinner for only $30nett plus drink-all-u-can package for only $55!!!
    go post at consumer site ... i am interested if no where to go lol

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Where to go for X'mas?

    Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    Why is Orchard Rd closed from 2pm on Christmas? Another mass orgy party?
    Yes, there will be a parade, with participants from many countries as well as locals, should be very colourful and many opportunity to shoot.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •