From Shoot to Print - The Digital Workflow
Printing your images increases your perceived value as a photographer. Everyone has digital files sitting on hard drives or memory cards. To offer a beautifully finished printed piece shows that you care about your photography and that you put effort into the presentation of your imagery for your clients.
James Tan, a renowned Print Master, will share how you can achieve consistently good prints from Canon PIXMA PRO printers.
The seminar includes step-by-step demonstrations on Monitor Profiling and Colour Management, as well as how to optimise the use of Canon PIXMA PRO printers.
Canon PIXMA PRO printers, with an expanded colour gamut for improved saturation of colours and darker, deeper blacks, are designed to deliver professional quality photographic prints and achieve new levels of colour and skin tone reproduction.
Join us as we bring you from the initial concept of finding a winning image, through to processing images for printing and selection of paper media for optimal output.
The topics covered will include:
- Principles of Digital Photography
- Setting up a Color Managed Workflow
- Profiling Cameras, Monitors and Printers - To achieve a full color accurate workflow
- Setting up Lightroom and Photoshop - Color management settings and pitfalls
- Digital imaging workflow
- Ink and Paper Combinations
- Canon printer drivers
No prior knowledge of Canon PIXMA PRO printers is required but the choices will be discussed and demonstrated in some detail. If you already own a printer, you will be shown how to squeeze every last drop of quality out of it!
- Laptop with Lightroom and/or Photoshop
- Familiarise with operating of Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Your Best Image for Calibration and Test Print.
- For those who do not have a Portable Laptop, there will be 6 iMac (Please tick in the registration) with Photoshop and Lightroom provided.
Limited to 30 pax Per Class ONLY.
Saturday, 1st April 2017 @ Canon Event Room, Fusionopolis
Time: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Registration from: 9:30am
* Meet at Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd.
1 Fusionopolis Place,#14-10 Galaxis (East Lobby)
Free admission. Due to limited space, registration is required.
Your place is secured when the confirmed registration list is announced on/before Wednesday 29th March 2017 evening by ClubSNAP.