Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: sentosa shoot: looking for photographers!!!

Default Re: sentosa shoot: looking for photographers!!!

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by olim
    to bad that itz heresay - no proof - only information provided is the model is 14 yr girl Joanne and they took pics in sailor costume. if wrong, apologies for inaccuracys

pease out!

Thanks TMC for the assurance of how I run things.

Olim ? whoever you are ..whether you are Joanne or her good fren ? U hear too little and conclude too much. I have been around and I know what I am doing. Many who have joined my shoots before know how I deliver my shoots. If you are so concern about this matter, ask her parents to call me and I will explain to them my stand. As for the shoot, you were not there ....even if you were, it was not a TFP shoot. She tagged along during one of my shoots. I have witnesses ..the participants. Anyway, I have met her parents late one night and they have left her in my hands. I have a heavy responsibility and I intend to shoulder that esp. to her parents. You think it's so easy to be an organiser ? The definition of model has been mis-used in this forum....every1 thinks if he/ she has looks, you are automatically one.... how wrong can this get ?

Seriously, I dun see a need for me to address this any further. If there is any issue, let her parents call me. If I call her parents directly, Joanne WILL NOT look good ...trust me after her parents hear what I have to say. Pics ? sure ...I owe a lot of people... have not processed them yet as I am hardly home due to my nature of work. Joanne has a shoot with Modelshooterz this weekend.... she has chosen to follow someone else..if she feels she was NOT in good hands earlier...it's fine with me.....hey, I dun force anyone to join me.... I always explain my stand and if any1 thinks otherwise....they can do whatever they want ....as long as their parents know they are not with me liao. I ve more than enuff to shoulder liao ..I cant possibly shoulder someone else's responsibility. This thread is a classic example to highlight that CSers ARE NOT DUMB......duh

sorry people....enuff of OT here liao......

I agree with AhV. Though I don't know him personally, the impression he gives me is one of professionalism.

Anyway, since the photographers have been found, enjoy your shoot and good luck to the lucky photogs. And to the starter of the thread, look around this forum a little more to see how things work. Using the noob excuse isn't gonna work after a while...

Quote Originally Posted by 3pin
    We should weed out these people from this forum!!! They are giving us photographers here a bad name...

yaahhh... now even 15yo sch gals thinks they can get free glamour shoot here... r we being to good... ?? .... if they succeed and goes around telling everyone, news about the deal will soon spread every corner...

then eventually, ah lian ah hua from any kampung will start posting here "TFCD this sat morning, at least 1 photographer who apply must own car and must come and pick me from house, the first we go buy new clothes, make-up hair do, provide at least a lunch, i'll decide the venue and time to end.. i reserve right to prohibiting the use of my photos, photographers will hav to surrender there memory cards before session ends, as i need to filter first.. "

dont ever let this happens in the first place.. by then, these kids will think why to pay for glamour shoot studio? .. when they r getting paid and with better services (more pics, more time, outdoor)....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    YODA!!! YOUR PROPHECY CAME TRUE!!!

/me start to offer incense to the great short 1...

sigh... see? wat i told ya... sure got one idiot among us who will shoot for free... or in this case, dumb enuf to BUY new clothes for others for FREE... dang. can i ask this person to contribute to my nappy and diaper fund for my baby?

got the photographers already anyway.. thx peeps
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

thats a good idea.. since whoever the person is seem to have so much excess $$ to spare.. lolx

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    Thanks TMC for the assurance of how I run things.

Olim ? whoever you are ..whether you are Joanne or her good fren ? U hear too little and conclude too much. I have been around and I know what I am doing. Many who have joined my shoots before know how I deliver my shoots. If you are so concern about this matter, ask her parents to call me and I will explain to them my stand. As for the shoot, you were not there ....even if you were, it was not a TFP shoot. She tagged along during one of my shoots. I have witnesses ..the participants. Anyway, I have met her parents late one night and they have left her in my hands. I have a heavy responsibility and I intend to shoulder that esp. to her parents. You think it's so easy to be an organiser ? The definition of model has been mis-used in this forum....every1 thinks if he/ she has looks, you are automatically one.... how wrong can this get ?

Seriously, I dun see a need for me to address this any further. If there is any issue, let her parents call me. If I call her parents directly, Joanne WILL NOT look good ...trust me after her parents hear what I have to say. Pics ? sure ...I owe a lot of people... have not processed them yet as I am hardly home due to my nature of work. Joanne has a shoot with Modelshooterz this weekend.... she has chosen to follow someone else..if she feels she was NOT in good hands earlier...it's fine with me.....hey, I dun force anyone to join me.... I always explain my stand and if any1 thinks otherwise....they can do whatever they want ....as long as their parents know they are not with me liao. I ve more than enuff to shoulder liao ..I cant possibly shoulder someone else's responsibility. This thread is a classic example to highlight that CSers ARE NOT DUMB......duh

sorry people....enuff of OT here liao......

Hee! Upz for AhV! He a good organiser who is serious and committed to his work..

So whoever got anything bad to say please get yr facts rite first.

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    how about TFN *wink*
    What is TFN and TFS...

we are not getting new clothes already, seriously not everyone look at things at one perspsctive like some people i call straight-minded..

we were serious about the shoot and we are just doing TFCD

whoever he / she is, make sure the money worth it liao... ( not only bucks... it's also reputation mah )

Quote Originally Posted by -ger-
    we are not getting new clothes already, seriously not everyone look at things at one perspsctive like some people i call straight-minded..

we were serious about the shoot and we are just doing TFCD
    Why didn't you say so in the first place tyhat you are doing TFCD, then why ask for clothes and gave a budget. sounds very fishy to me. Anyway, waste of time! zzzzzzzzzzz
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

please be gentle to these school children .... they are NOT asking for free clothes and anything. They just want to take some nice photos with hats, scarves, cute sunglasses, etc...
    (don't forget, they are still schooling and probably dont have any of these items).
    Don't jump to conclusion and start blashing on them... so bad
    I understand those items are just for the photography and you can have them back and they are NOT asking for any financial payment.
    But mind you, they are only 15, so only serious photographers should consider ....
    best wishes .....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    please be gentle to these school children .... they are NOT asking for free clothes and anything. They just want to take some nice photos with hats, scarves, cute sunglasses, etc...
    (don't forget, they are still schooling and probably dont have any of these items).
    I understand those items are just for the photography and you can have them back and they are NOT asking for any financial payment.
    But mind you, they are only 15, so only serious photographers should consider ....
    best wishes .....
    finally someone who understands thx(:

and we decided to make use of what we had and borrow from friends.. that's why we are doing TFCD, and i already apologised for my mistakes. futhermore it wasnt e who wanted to post about these clothes stuffs, my photographer did. and it was my fault that i didnot phrase it properlly! so there... leave it

Quote Originally Posted by -ger-
    finally someone who understands thx(:

and we decided to make use of what we had and borrow from friends.. that's why we are doing TFCD, and i already apologised for my mistakes. futhermore it wasnt e who wanted to post about these clothes stuffs, my photographer did. and it was my fault that i didnot phrase it properlly! so there... leave it
    Hehe.. dun worry.. next time spend a little to put in some proper details.. many CSer likes to jump to conclusions... when it comes to model shoots.. sure generate lotsa replies one...

Dun be too worried about it.

Wink Re: sentosa shoot: looking for photographers!!!

I would have to agree with Canonised on this, give the girls a break. Enuf said!

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    best wishes .....

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    After paying for all that. You'll be running wild & free, right?
    Might work on someone else but not me. Hee...hee....

Hee...hee....Don't feel bad. We are all mistaken & mislead. Sorry har young lady. Next time you roughly know what to post already.

urgh. whatever. Like you think I'm that cheapo to come to this website to find money or glamour and whatever you think. I've only had ONE shoot, and that's with ahV, he did give me a few pictures, not only 5 though (wtf?) and anyone who asked me about this particular shoot, I'd say that it was a freaking "fun shoot" to let me try out this modelling expierence. PLEASE. And get your facts right, I'm not doing anymore shoots, I've cancelled most of my shoots and I no longer contact the photographers. So don't think I come here to what? Get cash? It's so pissing me off. And ahV is not in the wrong, he's a damn good photographer and guy. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4R77YR4232GY32BH32

Apologises ahV, I don't know who olim is, but I definetly felt more secure with you than any other photographers, cause most of them wouldn't even wanna meet my parents. Yeah. i DID NOT DID NOT DID NOT say anything about ahV being a bad photographer, yeah, he didn't send me a lot of pictures, but I understand that, at least he gave me a good (not what con,fake ****) chance, the pics he took were bloody good, I mean, IT WAS A FUN SHOOT, I obviously didnt expect much, I mean NORMAL PEOPLE would! bleh. Enough said.

nowadays XMM dont look like XMM,some can be quite mature looking.

i don't mind a TFS though.

vince123123
    Guests

you talking about a siren in sheeps' clothing? or a lamb looking like a adult sheep?

I'm getting really OT here

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    nowadays XMM dont look like XMM,some can be quite mature looking.

i don't mind a TFS though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast