Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sentosa shoot: looking for photographers!!!

Deregistered

Default Re: sentosa shoot: looking for photographers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    14/15 years old? If TFS, must eat rotan one leh...
    What what?? Aiyoh!!! icarus

Time For Studying la!!

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    how about TFN *wink*
    N=???

So young, how about Time for Milk and Diapers? Throw in one Barnie the Dino 12" plush toy to sweeten the deal.

Phildate
    Guests

What a great deal! I pay for the girl's clothes, use my expensive equipment, pay for a MUA and get four young teenagers who can't pose and will probably get useless shots. Upz for Xmas - it's here early!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    What a great deal! I pay for the girl's clothes, use my expensive equipment, pay for a MUA and get four young teenagers who can't pose and will probably get useless shots. Upz for Xmas - it's here early!
    Let me know Phil, I'll PA you.

Phildate
    Guests

Great - I will pay you too of course!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    Great - I will pay you too of course!
    I'll take payment in skirts, blouses and lingerie

Hahaha.. This is just so funny. Like that I also want! Got new clothes and got photos to keep. What a great deal!

Only thing is I might be beaten up after the shoot by photographers as well

Quote Originally Posted by -ger-
    heyy! i'm will be doing a shoot with my friend at sentosa probably next saturday[24dec]

We are looking for a few photographers, around 3, who are willing to pay for the clothes. we will probably need around 60-100 for each of us. Also, it would be great you can get a makeup artist.

anyone interested, do comment! thanks

email: forbidden_lurve@hotmail.com
    height:168cm[me] and 160cm[my friend]
    late sec schoolers

geraldine

add me on msn , i can send you my pics! thx i'm a newbie here

u need the money from us to buy urself clothes? so who gets to choose the clothes? u ar?
    perhaps if u are real gorgeous, some ti-ko-peh will prolly pay that kind of money just to spend some 'quality' time with u.
    are u a trained model? u said u are newbie.. and u dare to ask $60 and above.. wah..

not to mention make up artists dun come free. need stylist, reflector boy, water boy, etc?

Phildate
    Guests

Buy me a new lens and I will buy your $100 clothes....

Phildate
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I'll take payment in skirts, blouses and lingerie
    Thongs or big Bridget Jones style bloomers!?

hey guys...relax on them...they are kids only...they don't understand how things work here...aniway,i ran a quick check on friendster. Definitely not a bogus/fake request. Ger is really a 15 yr old girl.It's really an innocent request i guess. Well,let's forgive and forget about this whole issue here. Mods...maybe its up to you to regulate on the ages of models here.For the safety of both parties,maybe we can consider having some sort control and filter system if possible?

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    uppzz for ger!!
    your frens ar?

anyway, money is not really a problem, problem is are you able to perform to our expectations with the experiences you have. We really don't mind if you just wear your normal clothes, and normal poses, and we might teach you a trick or 2... we don't mind if there isn't any make-up either, we really don't even mind if there wasn't any clothes on either... ultimately, we are just a bunch of trigger happy ah pehs, and we don't give you those chi ko looks... but i can't say much about my lenses staring at you...

so when the shoot?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by nonchann
    hey guys...relax on them...they are kids only...they don't understand how things work here...aniway,i ran a quick check on friendster. Definitely not a bogus/fake request. Ger is really a 15 yr old girl.It's really an innocent request i guess. Well,let's forgive and forget about this whole issue here. Mods...maybe its up to you to regulate on the ages of models here.For the safety of both parties,maybe we can consider having some sort control and filter system if possible?
    i check email, 26 leh... not 15... 1st impression fail... how?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    your frens ar?

anyway, money is not really a problem, problem is are you able to perform to our expectations with the experiences you have. We really don't mind if you just wear your normal clothes, and normal poses, and we might teach you a trick or 2... we don't mind if there isn't any make-up either, we really don't even mind if there wasn't any clothes on either... ultimately, we are just a bunch of trigger happy ah pehs, and we don't give you those chi ko looks... but i can't say much about my lenses staring at you...

so when the shoot?
    now we are talking .... I second your proposal ...FORGET about the $$$$, the new clothes, the make-up artist, reflector boy/gal, water boy/gal ..... let us all go for an excursion to SENTOSA... long time never go liao someone bring the sandwiches ?

i check email, 26 leh... not 15... 1st impression fail... how?

Wah everyone put back few thousands dollar camera back into camera bag and draw out flame thrower shoot liao the thread starter dont dare to reply liao

Very nice , maybe if wanna get free clothes i suggest go look for a work that lets u work as human window model wear nice nice clothes and stand at those shopping window there and pose for hours

TS

we arent stupid. you want free clothes and money for a shoot? No way. I rather engage a freelance model + mua who can do the same job much better. Sheesh...

Perhaps the 'models' need to be interviewed first to see if they are qualified for interested parties to spend that kind of time, money and effort for such a shoot. Pretty faces alone are not enough these days.

She has cute braces

http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos...&pid=196317507

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    XMM... Sure nobody keen to pay them clothes and shoot? Hahahaa

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast