Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Anyone using Canon EOS 30 here?

  1. #1
    shev
    Guests

    Default Anyone using Canon EOS 30 here?

    I am thinking of getting the Canon EOS 30 instead of EOS300 as my first camera?Any suggestions?

  2. #2

    Default

    Excellent choice.
    At least I know, Me, Adam, Megaweb are using this camera.

  3. #3

    Default

    I think Canon Promotion is just over .. till 15th Feb 2002 ...

    free gift : EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II

    maybe wait for the next promotion ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  4. #4
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    EOS 30 is a fine camera...but I'm more concerned what are the lenses you plan to use on it?

    Please share! We're very interested to hear more and we'll also try our best to help you; advice okay not $$!

  5. #5

    Default Re: Anyone using Canon EOS 30 here?

    Originally posted by shev
    I am thinking of getting the Canon EOS 30 instead of EOS300 as my first camera?Any suggestions?
    If you think so... get the 30.... I'm using the 300 now and I find it ok only....
    Tried out the 30 and I think that I really like it! But one thing to note is that the 300 is very light... good for travellin uses....

  6. #6
    shev
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb
    I think Canon Promotion is just over .. till 15th Feb 2002 ...

    free gift : EF 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 II

    maybe wait for the next promotion ...
    too bad i miss the promotion..so hope there will be another promotion soon.

  7. #7
    shev
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    EOS 30 is a fine camera...but I'm more concerned what are the lenses which you plan to use on it?

    Please share! We're very interested to hear more and we'll also try our best to help you; advice okay not $$!
    what lense can u recommend?thanks.

  8. #8

    Default

    Originally posted by shev

    what lense can u recommend?thanks.
    A must have.....
    Canon EF 50/1.8 Mk II!

  9. #9
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike


    A must have.....
    Canon EF 50/1.8 Mk II!
    Oh yes...cheap, sharp and light...should be going @ about $130-140. Btw, what's your budget shev?

  10. #10

    Default

    Then after that, a nice zoom will be great....

    a few options :

    Canon 70-200/2.8 L USM
    Canon 70-200/4 L USM

    Sigma 70-200/2.8 APO EX HSM

    All lens are above 1K

    Pls tell mi if I'm wrong...

  11. #11

    Default

    buy buy buy

  12. #12

    Default

    wht's your budget?

  13. #13

    Default

    eos30 good camera... u wont regret it.
    i bought my first cam is a G2 canon. Got sick of it zoomin limitations.

    then got a slr eos30 with 28-105mm lens. power sia... then gian and gotmyself a flash 420ex.

    future plan to get a 70-200mm lens. most prob a sigma/canon lens. Build a canon system and finally get a digital slr....

    maybe a d30 if no $$$$ if i rich then get 1D!!!!!! hahahaha dream on

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by franciskc
    eos30 good camera... u wont regret it.
    i bought my first cam is a G2 canon. Got sick of it zoomin limitations.

    then got a slr eos30 with 28-105mm lens. power sia... then gian and gotmyself a flash 420ex.

    future plan to get a 70-200mm lens. most prob a sigma/canon lens. Build a canon system and finally get a digital slr....

    maybe a d30 if no $$$$ if i rich then get 1D!!!!!! hahahaha dream on
    It the dream that pushes you on.............

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Every week go buy toto... Hahahah...

  16. #16

    Default

    ya ... what is your budget ???
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  17. #17

    Default

    buy buy buy buy
    toto toto toto toto

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bishan
    Posts
    27

    Default

    EOS 30 is a good camera.
    I am using 28-135 IS USM and 100-300 USM and 420EX.
    No budget for the L lenses.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •