Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 906

Thread: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

  1. #661
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    like tat also can

    btw, apologies, quite a few things suddenly happened around me, i wont be able to join u guys for any shoot or meeting from now till a week later. so sorry, i had been looking forward to the sunset shoot this sat but wont be able to make it afterall
    So sorry to hear u can't join us tomorrow for kopi ... We'll discuss over kopi whether we can postpone the sunset shoot to 8 April so that u can join us, ok?


    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 30 Mar (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza, Starbucks

    1. knoxknocks
    2. wiz23
    3. minimalis (as usual, if nothing crops up, like last min mahjong )
    4. goo82sg (depends on what time knock off)
    5.
    6.
    7.

  2. #662

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    So sorry to hear u can't join us tomorrow for kopi ... We'll discuss over kopi whether we can postpone the sunset shoot to 8 April so that u can join us, ok?
    hey! dun worry abt me too much. dun forget abt chris, he might be dreamin of goin for shoot this sat already

  3. #663

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Usually, for the first outing/gathering, we don't know each other yet. We join first, know each other later
    ic ic..really looking forward to join outings with you guyz..
    so wat are most ppl here are? univ students?working ?
    i'm still secondary sch

  4. #664

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by angelina_ira
    ic ic..really looking forward to join outings with you guyz..
    so wat are most ppl here are? univ students?working ?
    i'm still secondary sch
    still can join us...just that some of us will be like uncle lor

    think the youngest should be digi~ET. she's in the U. But it's ok one lah, join us lor we won't bite and we talk mostly about photography anyway...you're lucky get to start photography so young!

  5. #665

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    MIA 2 weeks for gathering session...hope next thursday .... if there is one I will be able to go >< ><
    DSLR newbie: 400D + Tamron 18-200mm + 50mm F1.8 (i simply love it!)
    Canon G2

  6. #666

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    waaa... i should hello to all the uncles here hehehe..
    nice to meet you all
    what's "in the U" ?

  7. #667

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by angelina_ira
    waaa... i should hello to all the uncles here hehehe..
    nice to meet you all
    what's "in the U" ?
    University

  8. #668

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    hey! dun worry abt me too much. dun forget abt chris, he might be dreamin of goin for shoot this sat already
    Hey jackie... thanks for ur concern I booked out on a sat this week so i was like dead tired. now kena 7 days light duty for resurfacing of an old knee injury. Really wanted to join u guys at the sunset shoot. How was it??? POST POST POST!!!!!!
    Now got new ppl for kopi ah? haha eh 13th april i should be able to join u guys. u all on for kopi then?

  9. #669

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    Hey jackie... thanks for ur concern I booked out on a sat this week so i was like dead tired. now kena 7 days light duty for resurfacing of an old knee injury. Really wanted to join u guys at the sunset shoot. How was it??? POST POST POST!!!!!!
    Now got new ppl for kopi ah? haha eh 13th april i should be able to join u guys. u all on for kopi then?
    me and wiz decided to postpone to next Sat cos weather hasn't really been good these few days.

  10. #670
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    me and wiz decided to postpone to next Sat cos weather hasn't really been good these few days.
    and a good thing we did too, yesterday evening was like quite gloomy lor so next Sat see whether u can join us, ok, Chris?

  11. #671

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    Hey jackie... thanks for ur concern I booked out on a sat this week so i was like dead tired. now kena 7 days light duty for resurfacing of an old knee injury. Really wanted to join u guys at the sunset shoot. How was it??? POST POST POST!!!!!!
    Now got new ppl for kopi ah? haha eh 13th april i should be able to join u guys. u all on for kopi then?
    whoa, u so good arh, so fast light duty already arh.
    ok arh, i set aside 13th april. hehehe.... should be available that day

  12. #672
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    apologies.. something did crop up last thurs. I fell asleep on the bed

  13. #673
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalis
    apologies.. something did crop up last thurs. I fell asleep on the bed
    apologies not accepted ... until u buy us all coffee during the next kopi session

  14. #674
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    apologies not accepted ... until u buy us all coffee during the next kopi session
    Haha... can .. I ta pow from the kopitiam. Really busy week.. time seems to go by so quickly as you get older.

  15. #675
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalis
    Haha... can .. I ta pow from the kopitiam. Really busy week.. time seems to go by so quickly as you get older.
    Wow, exactly how I feel, bro

    Time seems to be accelerating at a scary rate. Every year seems faster than the last

  16. #676

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Alrighty, now's my turn to start this one... Apologies to all for not being able to turn up last week. Praying hard that all things will get better...


    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 6 Apr (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza, Starbucks
    1. dolpjki
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

  17. #677
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    Alrighty, now's my turn to start this one... Apologies to all for not being able to turn up last week. Praying hard that all things will get better...
    Hope that everything will be fine for u


    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 6 Apr (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza, Starbucks
    1. dolpjki
    2. wiz23
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

  18. #678

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    sorry won't be able to join you guys this week. got a dinner appt with some old friends

  19. #679

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Hope that everything will be fine for u
    thanks wiz!

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    sorry won't be able to join you guys this week. got a dinner appt with some old friends
    ok we'll see how's the "signup" rate by tomrw afternoon then before we confirm our kopi session.



    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 6 Apr (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza, Starbucks
    1. dolpjki
    2. wiz23
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.

  20. #680
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 6 Apr (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza, Starbucks
    1. dolpjki
    2. wiz23
    3. denniskee(80% confidence level tomorrow no OT).
    4.
    5.
    6.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •