Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 906

Thread: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

  1. #541
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by digi~ET
    nice chatting for the nite but sorry for rushing off in the end ^^| assignment not completed yet...lol
    no worries ... assignment more important. must work hard to finish it, ok? nice meeting u

  2. #542

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    yup! nice meeting you! study hard

  3. #543

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    manage to complete it before 2am......but left 4.5hrs sleeping time only...lol....

    wiz23 nice effort at promoting nikon....heee, but is true i did consider it ... but think i will continue in canon^^|
    DSLR newbie: 400D + Tamron 18-200mm + 50mm F1.8 (i simply love it!)
    Canon G2

  4. #544

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by digi~ET
    manage to complete it before 2am......but left 4.5hrs sleeping time only...lol....

    wiz23 nice effort at promoting nikon....heee, but is true i did consider it ... but think i will continue in canon^^|
    wiz was juz makin a desperate effort in promoting nikon. he lost his supporter, Chris, to NS... now all non-nikon users.

    nice meeting u, digi! looking forward to seeing you again.

  5. #545
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    wiz was juz makin a desperate effort in promoting nikon. he lost his supporter, Chris, to NS... now all non-nikon users.

    nice meeting u, digi! looking forward to seeing you again.

  6. #546

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    you know, the natural progression to BBB is CCC

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    you know, the natural progression to BBB is CCC

  8. #548
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Uppz!

    Bukit Batok

    1. xxxger
    2. rickygck
    3. denniskee

    Yew Tee
    1. simplicity_ - D70
    2. Cursor - D70, F80S, CP5200
    3. 1911
    4. Tang90246 - D70s
    5. Sun_Of_The_Beach - Canon 350D
    6. sgdavid
    7. GOO1ULIKE
    8. Nupro

    Choa Chu Kang
    1. burger
    2. Kegler
    3. Kevin
    4. phoakm

    Bukit Panjang
    1. Virgo --> Canon 10D, 300D
    2. wiz23 --> Nikon D70 & F100, Fuji F11
    3. knoxknocks --> Senja Canon 1DII, 5D
    4. yeocolin
    5. Extreme2
    6. sojourner
    7. domvonn ----> Canon EOS
    8. Nisa
    9. tincup
    10. dolpjki --> Canon 350D, Powershot S30
    11. Klose - Cashew Area
    12. tweety- opp segar LRT
    13. chisiang - pending
    14. ldft - Jalan Teck Whye
    15. puny
    16. bryan14
    17. chngp01 - Cashew Area
    18. Chris Lim
    19. icestrike
    20. Minimalis
    21. LazerLordz
    22. digi~ET

  9. #549

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    but i must admit...price wise, D50 is very attractive...heee......
    DSLR newbie: 400D + Tamron 18-200mm + 50mm F1.8 (i simply love it!)
    Canon G2

  10. #550
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by digi~ET
    but i must admit...price wise, D50 is very attractive...heee......
    Not only is it affordable, it's good too

  11. #551
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    chris!!!!! help, wiz need your support to get ET to go over the dark side.

    but seriousely, ET, u cant go wrong choosing either one. best get the system that most of your shooting buddies are using, like that can get discount if go together to buy buy buy camera stuff.
    Last edited by denniskee; 18th March 2006 at 12:24 PM.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  12. #552
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    chris!!!!! help, wiz need your support to get ET to go over the dark side.

    but seriousely, ET, u cant go wrong choosing either one. best get the system that most of your shooting buddies are using, like that can get discount if go together to buy buy buy camera stuff.
    also, u can exchange lenses to try, try ... Ok lah, either Canon 350D or Nikon D50 is fine, I'm very objective one But for entry level, N still best

  13. #553

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    for every good review of one camera, there'll always be another bad one. Both cameras about the same lah (less the price). Think the canon is more ex because of the larger pixel count.

    anyway check out http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/comp..._d70s&show=all

  14. #554
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    I'm very objective one But for entry level, N still best
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  15. #555

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    also, u can exchange lenses to try, try ... Ok lah, either Canon 350D or Nikon D50 is fine, I'm very objective one But for entry level, N still best

    hhaa....saw a 10D at abt the same price as 300D......lol......tempted as well..but i nv handled a 10D before though, half yr older than 300D though. side by side comparison 10D is much better.

    350D wins over..........by new tech new cam, less worried abt the lifespan thuogh...but not affordable now >< ai...muz work hard in holidays.

    so now choices are :
    10D - $700-$750 (abt 2yrs old)
    300D - $700 (1.5 to 2yrs old)

    350D - $1100-$1200 (6-8months old...... but i think by the time i can get one is abt 1yr old, price wise not sure though...hahha optimistic view ....maybe 1k by then)

    Nikon D50 - i haven read up much yet^^| haha......

    my friend uses canon....not much lens though, he got a kit lens and a tele, but i think i will keep to kit lens first.
    Last edited by digi~ET; 18th March 2006 at 05:05 PM.
    DSLR newbie: 400D + Tamron 18-200mm + 50mm F1.8 (i simply love it!)
    Canon G2

  16. #556

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    correct me if im wrong, but if u taking 10D or 300D, u might have slightly more noise than 350D at ISO800 and ISO1600. though... still better than 50D lah... hehehe...

    me also tryin to be objective

  17. #557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    correct me if im wrong, but if u taking 10D or 300D, u might have slightly more noise than 350D at ISO800 and ISO1600. though... still better than 50D lah... hehehe...

    me also tryin to be objective

  18. #558

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    correct me if im wrong, but if u taking 10D or 300D, u might have slightly more noise than 350D at ISO800 and ISO1600. though... still better than 50D lah... hehehe...

    me also tryin to be objective
    D50 u mean? hee....anyway guess i will have to wait first, till either a super good offer of 10D/300D or i have enough for 350D or i decide to use Nikon(low chances though), govt $$ coming may right? heee ...LOL
    DSLR newbie: 400D + Tamron 18-200mm + 50mm F1.8 (i simply love it!)
    Canon G2

  19. #559
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Bukit Batok
    Posts
    999

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Don't fret.. still got one Nikon user here going strong

  20. #560
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalis
    Don't fret.. still got one Nikon user here going strong
    Yeah! Why didn't u join us on Thu? I was outnumbered

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •