Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 906

Thread: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

  1. #321

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    wah sounds siong man...take care! maybe take some photos and show us

  2. #322

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    most likely sleep through the cny.
    yesterday shifted 24 machine, already whole body aching.
    what about the rest of 100+ machines
    good mah. can cut down weight. good exercise! maybe next week we see u, u so slim till we cant recognise. KEEP IT UP!!!!

  3. #323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Wah, dennis, u take care hor

    Since there is no reply from Sun of the Beach, we will keep the meeting this week on Thu. We'll see how it goes next week ...

    KK and puny, u guys on or not?

    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 26 Jan (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza or Lot 1 (to be confirmed by SMS)

    1. wiz23
    2. dolpjki
    3. Chris Lim
    4.
    5.
    6.

  4. #324

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    This Thursday i still need to confirm. i forgot im supposed to get some CNY stuff for my mom on that day. i double check the schedule then confirm with you all. oh yeah, wiz, u PM me/Chris ur address leh.


    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 26 Jan (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza or Lot 1 (to be confirmed by SMS)

    1. wiz23
    2. dolpjki (TBC)
    3. Chris Lim
    4.
    5.
    6.

  5. #325
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Wah, u serious coming to get angbao is it?

    If we don't get to meet up this Thu, I'll consider giving u my address Anyway, I stay very near Greenridge SC. Anytime u guys pass by, just give me a call. If I'm free, can limkopi

    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 26 Jan (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza or Lot 1 (to be confirmed by SMS)

    1. wiz23
    2. dolpjki (TBC)
    3. Chris Lim
    4.
    5.
    6.

  6. #326

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Wah, u serious coming to get angbao is it?

    If we don't get to meet up this Thu, I'll consider giving u my address Anyway, I stay very near Greenridge SC. Anytime u guys pass by, just give me a call. If I'm free, can limkopi
    if u come out lim kopi on cny season, will bring angbaos out or not
    if not, we can go ur house to lim kopi

  7. #327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    if u come out lim kopi on cny season, will bring angbaos out or not
    if not, we can go ur house to lim kopi
    Haha, sure just give me a call if u're in the neighbourhood, I'll sms u my block & unit number

  8. #328
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    wah sounds siong man...take care! maybe take some photos and show us
    u know those white color video game machine in arcad centres.

    3 person per team. carry down a narrow stairs (22 steps). 1 person at the top, 2 person carry the bottom. weighs 94-100kg/piece.

    today me carry 24 machines. now whole body aching, dont know tomorrow morning can wake up to another round of shifting or not.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  9. #329

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    u know those white color video game machine in arcad centres.

    3 person per team. carry down a narrow stairs (22 steps). 1 person at the top, 2 person carry the bottom. weighs 94-100kg/piece.

    today me carry 24 machines. now whole body aching, dont know tomorrow morning can wake up to another round of shifting or not.
    Waa sounds very very siong. Bro, please take care of yourself ya? I myself hav a weak lower back so i know how badly the aches can be. Be very careful ya? =)

  10. #330
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    thanks chris, as you have seen, i am a big guy, problem is with the big stomach that i am having, keep hindering me when a carry the machines. wonder is x-treme (or is it x-slim), works, to lazy to exercise nowaday, especially since MR liao, no more ippt.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  11. #331

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee
    thanks chris, as you have seen, i am a big guy, problem is with the big stomach that i am having, keep hindering me when a carry the machines. wonder is x-treme (or is it x-slim), works, to lazy to exercise nowaday, especially since MR liao, no more ippt.
    dun try deceive urself. juz stop eating 3-person's share for every meal.
    take 1-person's share, and less rice, less coke. you will lose at least 2-4kg in 2 weeks.

  12. #332

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    any more pple from Bukit Panjang? or BB/YewTee/CCK/TeckWhye...???
    Those others listed here, interested to join us for night shoot of our neighbourhood one of these days?


    Bukit Batok
    1. xxxger
    2. rickygck
    3. denniskee

    Yew Tee
    1. simplicity_ - D70
    2. Cursor - D70, F80S, CP5200
    3. 1911
    4. Tang90246 - D70s
    5. Sun_Of_The_Beach - Canon 350D
    6. sgdavid
    7. GOO1ULIKE

    Choa Chu Kang
    1. burger
    2. Kegler
    3. Kevin
    4. phoakm

    Bukit Panjang
    1. Virgo --> Canon 10D, 300D
    2. wiz23 --> Nikon D70, Fuji F11, Oly C5050 (for sale)
    3. knoxknocks --> Senja Canon 1DII, 5D
    4. yeocolin
    5. Extreme2
    6. sojourner
    7. domvonn ----> Canon EOS
    8. Nisa
    9. tincup
    10. dolpjki --> Canon 350D, Powershot S30
    11. Klose - Cashew Area
    12. tweety- opp segar LRT
    13. chisiang - pending
    14. ldft - Jalan Teck Whye
    15. puny
    16. bryan14
    17. chngp01 - Cashew Area
    18. Chris Lim

  13. #333

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Hey guys, is Kopi tml still On?

    Anyone can teach me how to use a speedlight properly? hmmmm

  14. #334

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim
    Hey guys, is Kopi tml still On?

    Anyone can teach me how to use a speedlight properly? hmmmm
    yah, i can make it tomorrow. will be a bit late. gotta put my daughter to bed first. will sms tomorrow

  15. #335

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    up up up!

    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 26 Jan (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza or Lot 1 (to be confirmed by SMS)

    1. wiz23
    2. dolpjki (TBC)
    3. Chris Lim
    4. knoxknocks
    5.
    6.

  16. #336

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Sorry guys, confirmed i cant turn up today. would love to go learn how to use speedlite too from kk. you guys enjoy!

    Calling all BP/CCK/BB-ians for a chit chat session:

    Meeting date: 26 Jan (Thu)
    Time: 2100
    Place: BP Plaza or Lot 1 (to be confirmed by SMS)

    1. wiz23
    2. Chris Lim
    3. knoxknocks
    4.
    5.
    6.

  17. #337
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Sorry u can't make it, jackie ... we had a good time shooting the night around BP Park Maybe next time more people can join us

    any more pple from Bukit Panjang? or BB/YewTee/CCK/TeckWhye...???
    Those others listed here, interested to join us for night shoot of our neighbourhood one of these days?


    Bukit Batok
    1. xxxger
    2. rickygck
    3. denniskee

    Yew Tee
    1. simplicity_ - D70
    2. Cursor - D70, F80S, CP5200
    3. 1911
    4. Tang90246 - D70s
    5. Sun_Of_The_Beach - Canon 350D
    6. sgdavid
    7. GOO1ULIKE

    Choa Chu Kang
    1. burger
    2. Kegler
    3. Kevin
    4. phoakm

    Bukit Panjang
    1. Virgo --> Canon 10D, 300D
    2. wiz23 --> Nikon D70 & F100, Fuji F11
    3. knoxknocks --> Senja Canon 1DII, 5D
    4. yeocolin
    5. Extreme2
    6. sojourner
    7. domvonn ----> Canon EOS
    8. Nisa
    9. tincup
    10. dolpjki --> Canon 350D, Powershot S30
    11. Klose - Cashew Area
    12. tweety- opp segar LRT
    13. chisiang - pending
    14. ldft - Jalan Teck Whye
    15. puny
    16. bryan14
    17. chngp01 - Cashew Area
    18. Chris Lim

  18. #338

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Sorry u can't make it, jackie ... we had a good time shooting the night around BP Park Maybe next time more people can join us
    WHOA u all went BP park? wish i had been able to go.
    me now in terrible pain. had a very nasty fall today, think i strained some muscles at my right knee. now can hardly do standup-from-sitting, and sit-down-from-standing.

  19. #339

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    WHOA u all went BP park? wish i had been able to go.
    me now in terrible pain. had a very nasty fall today, think i strained some muscles at my right knee. now can hardly do standup-from-sitting, and sit-down-from-standing.
    Oh dear... are you ok? hmmm have you seen a doctor? Hmmm get well soon ya? if not cannot go bai nian and shoot with us liao. =) take care k?

  20. #340
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Anyone staying around Bukit Panjang?

    Quote Originally Posted by dolpjki
    WHOA u all went BP park? wish i had been able to go.
    me now in terrible pain. had a very nasty fall today, think i strained some muscles at my right knee. now can hardly do standup-from-sitting, and sit-down-from-standing.
    wah, sounds serious rest well and recover soon, ok? take care

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •